Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You not only missed the point, which wasn't hard to discern, but you also misused caveat emptor. Ipso facto - you are a Bolts coach.
    I know for a fact Bolts coaches are trolling this thread. I’ve heard them talking. I wonder if they actually think that badmouthing Revs on here will keep kids in their club?

Comment

Smart parents recognize this after one season and get out. Others unfortunately, hope things get better and they never do.
      Actually it is a good symbiotic relationship. The Bolts best players go to the Revs, and the Revs rejects drop down to the Bolts. Good for everyone and happens every year, or more often.

Comment

Actually it is a good symbiotic relationship. The Bolts best players go to the Revs, and the Revs rejects drop down to the Bolts. Good for everyone and happens every year, or more often.
        Waivers are the new game changer.

Comment

New training facility will be the game changer.

Comment

Yes, playing less elite soccer will be great for those kids!

Comment

Also Europe is a great option that several of the best Revs players have chosen.
              We went for a week for a ‘vaca’ and now my son is hanging on my pant leg, begging for me to let him go for a year.

There are sooooo many good players and coaches. The Revs can get all the training facilities they desire, but they are just so clueless and beyond stupid.

I may just break and send him. He can only get better there. If he stays here he’s destined for the Revs big ole trash barrel.

Comment

We went for a week for a ‘vaca’ and now my son is hanging on my pant leg, begging for me to let him go for a year.

There are sooooo many good players and coaches. The Revs can get all the training facilities they desire, but they are just so clueless and beyond stupid.

I may just break and send him. He can only get better there. If he stays here he’s destined for the Revs big ole trash barrel.
                Revs players testing the waters in Europe. Interesting.

Comment

Revs players testing the waters in Europe. Interesting.
                  Sounds more like one of those delusional Valeo crazies to me.

Comment

New training facility will be the game changer.
                    But it's in Foxboro. Sad.

Comment

Yes, playing less elite soccer will be great for those kids!
                      The Revs have very little to offer in relation to the ISL.

Comment

Bolts going to NJ this weekend with travel/hotel expenses to play PDA and Cedar Stars
                        Actually traveled to play a legit MLS team.

Comment

Actually traveled to play a legit MLS team.
                          Excited to be out of MA?

Comment

The Revs have very little to offer in relation to the ISL.
                            Insuring your kid has a quality education matters more than their soccer path. No one is going pro. Take a look at the annual commitment lists and compare the ISL kids to others.

Comment

Insuring your kid has a quality education matters more than their soccer path. No one is going pro. Take a look at the annual commitment lists and compare the ISL kids to others.
                              My kids quality public eduacation ensures he knows how to use the word insure, whereas you seem unsure.

Comment

My kids quality public eduacation ensures he knows how to use the word insure, whereas you seem unsure.
                                Ensuring a good education is also insurance

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X