Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weston -- anyone looking

Results aren't everything. Win/Lose .. who cares. But it is odd that Weston this year seems to be incredibly bad from their PA teams down - beyond the typical bashing of clubs, coaches, etc -- anyone have constructive suggestions on why weston is not very good... actually, they are pretty bad. A black team gets mercy ruled in the first regular game of the season? I get that their black team is the 3rd team - the good kids go DA...wannabes at that age stay at PA, etc....but there's really no excuse for that crap. 8 to 0. Why do you all continue to think it is the place to be?

Their kids look tired, can't play under pressure, ... etc.

Anyone have real suggestions?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Results aren't everything. Win/Lose .. who cares. But it is odd that Weston this year seems to be incredibly bad from their PA teams down - beyond the typical bashing of clubs, coaches, etc -- anyone have constructive suggestions on why weston is not very good... actually, they are pretty bad. A black team gets mercy ruled in the first regular game of the season? I get that their black team is the 3rd team - the good kids go DA...wannabes at that age stay at PA, etc....but there's really no excuse for that crap. 8 to 0. Why do you all continue to think it is the place to be?

Their kids look tired, can't play under pressure, ... etc.

Anyone have real suggestions?
    What age group are you referring to? You seem to be taking your experience with one age group and one team and extrapolating it to the entire club.

Comment

Their girls DA is a joke losing to west Florida is embarrassing even with hired guns from Sunrise.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2372190]Their girls DA is a joke losing to west Florida is embarrassing even with hired guns from Sunrise.[/QUOTE

Nothing embarrassing about losing to West Florida. They are the top GDA program in Florida.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2372205]
          Their girls DA is a joke losing to west Florida is embarrassing even with hired guns from Sunrise.[/QUOTE

Nothing embarrassing about losing to West Florida. They are the top GDA program in Florida.
          WFF southeast powerhouse 😂

Comment

The whole U12 boys division is horrible at Weston.

Comment

The kids that would normally play in our black and whites and pre-academies are playing with levante, deportivo and south Florida Fc. They will be back. They have to , two of those teams dies after this year.

If you look at Figo, we won in every age group but u12, so labeling us mediocre is asinine of you, we have over a 1000 kids playing, we are strong in every age group but u12. We have six or seven good ones in the academy, but even that we will fix. We will pick up one from Kendall, one from Wellington, two from psg and one from south Florida Fc next season. We will be okay there as well.

The girls da is having some issues dealing with the up and coming prime Fc. But even their attempt at a take over is short lived. They don’t have the infrastructure to survive in this market. From fields, personnel, cash flow and coaching. They lack membership to keep them afloat.

Weston is strategically doing what is necessary to stay on top. Even with the coming mls franchise, we will be okay. We have contingencies set up for anything short of scandal to manage our club.

Regards
              SZ

Comment

Well said. I’m a u12 parent and my kids team (da) will beat any other team in the state , so if we are bad, what does that make u

Comment

The kids that would normally play in our black and whites and pre-academies are playing with levante, deportivo and south Florida Fc. They will be back. They have to , two of those teams dies after this year.

If you look at Figo, we won in every age group but u12, so labeling us mediocre is asinine of you, we have over a 1000 kids playing, we are strong in every age group but u12. We have six or seven good ones in the academy, but even that we will fix. We will pick up one from Kendall, one from Wellington, two from psg and one from south Florida Fc next season. We will be okay there as well.

The girls da is having some issues dealing with the up and coming prime Fc. But even their attempt at a take over is short lived. They don’t have the infrastructure to survive in this market. From fields, personnel, cash flow and coaching. They lack membership to keep them afloat.

Weston is strategically doing what is necessary to stay on top. Even with the coming mls franchise, we will be okay. We have contingencies set up for anything short of scandal to manage our club.

Regards
                  SZ
                  You most definitely did not win in every other age group LMAO.

Comment

one winner u9
                    two winners u10
                    one winner u13
                    two winners u 14
                    one winner u15

seven of our teams won in figo, find another club with this level of success ;

doral had three, pinecrest had two and guess what about those two clubs. let me stop

Comment

agreed

You most definitely did not win in every other age group LMAO.

3 out of 10 age groups were won by Weston. Do we consider winning lower brackets the equivalent of winning that age group? I would think not.

And to say that Weston is good except for the age groups where kids went to another club to receive the proper training -- is -- well, I'm not sure what that is. But it is not what winners say.

Then, to publicly, well essentially say it, say that U12 is terrible... those are your kids. Their parents are paying you to train their kids. With the number of boys that try out, there's no excuse to say -- they are terrible but you will fix that by bringing in better players. How about you train the ones you have? They wouldn't leave then. Actually, what the heck ... calling out your U12 group, in its entirety, as being weak.

Financially stable? I would hope so given that the price paid - for premier kids to get 2 team practices a week plus 1 babysitting session, where the PAs and DAs to have more team sessions but at a higher cost.

I hope that the signature is someone pretending to the real SZ. Because those statements provide many of us with little confidence. And to be honest, I cannot imagine that it really is the real Slim Shady - there's no way the real deal would place a post like this about his own players on this site.

Nevertheless, in the unlikely event you are the real Slim Shady, you have the ability and potential to really turn Weston FC into something special. To do so, you really need to put more emphasis on the talent you attract through your large talent show that is held each May - and through the many ID camps you hold as an excuse to do an end run around the tryout rules. By saying this, I am not saying you should not open your arms to new players. I am not saying that at all. What I am saying is that you need to embrace your role - and train the athletes you invite to join the club at a level where they would never feel the need to look anywhere else for that training.

If you place your focus on training your own talent, then you will not have the need to bring so many players in each May (or via your ID Camps) so your club looks good to the outside world. Similarly, you will not have the need to say we'd be good but for we have players playing for other clubs who will have to come back because those clubs will implode... that is some crazy logic. Yet, that logic explain a lot.

You of course have some coaches who can coach at that level. You have others who cannot. Talk to the coaches whose teams show consistent success throughout the entire season -- or the ones whose teams do better in the end than they do in the beginning -- find out what they are doing differently than the ones whose teams, full of players new to the club, do well in the beginning but poorly in the end. Place your effort there, and you may be surprised to find that you may have success by simply following the methods used by coaches proven to be successful - consistently.

VG

Comment

one winner u9
                        two winners u10
                        one winner u13
                        two winners u 14
                        one winner u15

seven of our teams won in figo, find another club with this level of success ;

doral had three, pinecrest had two and guess what about those two clubs. let me stop
                        Worst soccer I have seen in the USA by far! You are all getting ripped off you don’t know what real soccer looks like

Comment

Well said. I’m a u12 parent and my kids team (da) will beat any other team in the state , so if we are bad, what does that make u
                          Cut off with the koolaid dad, I seen your DA u12 play and you guys are not good at all , the 2008 DA can beat your little u12 da team.

Comment

we have beat them every single time you f u c k i n g t w a t

Comment

3 out of 10 age groups were won by Weston. Do we consider winning lower brackets the equivalent of winning that age group? I would think not.

And to say that Weston is good except for the age groups where kids went to another club to receive the proper training -- is -- well, I'm not sure what that is. But it is not what winners say.

Then, to publicly, well essentially say it, say that U12 is terrible... those are your kids. Their parents are paying you to train their kids. With the number of boys that try out, there's no excuse to say -- they are terrible but you will fix that by bringing in better players. How about you train the ones you have? They wouldn't leave then. Actually, what the heck ... calling out your U12 group, in its entirety, as being weak.

Financially stable? I would hope so given that the price paid - for premier kids to get 2 team practices a week plus 1 babysitting session, where the PAs and DAs to have more team sessions but at a higher cost.

I hope that the signature is someone pretending to the real SZ. Because those statements provide many of us with little confidence. And to be honest, I cannot imagine that it really is the real Slim Shady - there's no way the real deal would place a post like this about his own players on this site.

Nevertheless, in the unlikely event you are the real Slim Shady, you have the ability and potential to really turn Weston FC into something special. To do so, you really need to put more emphasis on the talent you attract through your large talent show that is held each May - and through the many ID camps you hold as an excuse to do an end run around the tryout rules. By saying this, I am not saying you should not open your arms to new players. I am not saying that at all. What I am saying is that you need to embrace your role - and train the athletes you invite to join the club at a level where they would never feel the need to look anywhere else for that training.

If you place your focus on training your own talent, then you will not have the need to bring so many players in each May (or via your ID Camps) so your club looks good to the outside world. Similarly, you will not have the need to say we'd be good but for we have players playing for other clubs who will have to come back because those clubs will implode... that is some crazy logic. Yet, that logic explain a lot.

You of course have some coaches who can coach at that level. You have others who cannot. Talk to the coaches whose teams show consistent success throughout the entire season -- or the ones whose teams do better in the end than they do in the beginning -- find out what they are doing differently than the ones whose teams, full of players new to the club, do well in the beginning but poorly in the end. Place your effort there, and you may be surprised to find that you may have success by simply following the methods used by coaches proven to be successful - consistently.

VG

Hey retard, this was not written by ziegler

SZ

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X