Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer while black

A parent at my son’s soccer game had the police called on him for cheering for his son during the game. This man was simply trying to watch his son's soccer game and cheer for him from the sides. He yelled “The ref is right!” when he saw his kid out there getting frustrated after a call.

This woman, lets call her Golfcart Gail, decided to spring into action and rapidly approach this parent and remind him that harassment would not be tolerated. He informed her that he was only speaking to his son. For whatever reason, Golfcart Gail just would not let this go. She continued to harass and beleaguer this parent. The gentleman offered to leave in order to avoid a situation. As he began to pack up his things Golfcart Gail informed him that she was calling the police because she no longer felt safe with his threatening behavior. This man was peacefully leaving his own son's soccer game to avoid exactly this situation. What makes this even worse, is that a parent had actually been ejected from this game during the third period.

There had to be a delay of game due to the disturbance yet, Golfcart Gail didn’t need to call the police on him. Why weren’t the police called? What was the difference? I’ll give you a guess.

Shame on you Golfcart Gail for what you did to this man and to the children who had to see this. Can you imagine how afraid his child must have been to see this happening?! Do you know how quickly in America a situation can go wrong? You probably don’t care Golfcart Gail, because you have the privilege of not caring. Thank you to the officers who did respond for listening to everyone and making sure the situation was dissolved safely. So long as this **** continues to happen, I will continue to speak out against it.

Black Lives Matter. Don’t ask me again why I kneel.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A parent at my son’s soccer game had the police called on him for cheering for his son during the game. This man was simply trying to watch his son's soccer game and cheer for him from the sides. He yelled “The ref is right!” when he saw his kid out there getting frustrated after a call.

This woman, lets call her Golfcart Gail, decided to spring into action and rapidly approach this parent and remind him that harassment would not be tolerated. He informed her that he was only speaking to his son. For whatever reason, Golfcart Gail just would not let this go. She continued to harass and beleaguer this parent. The gentleman offered to leave in order to avoid a situation. As he began to pack up his things Golfcart Gail informed him that she was calling the police because she no longer felt safe with his threatening behavior. This man was peacefully leaving his own son's soccer game to avoid exactly this situation. What makes this even worse, is that a parent had actually been ejected from this game during the third period.

There had to be a delay of game due to the disturbance yet, Golfcart Gail didn’t need to call the police on him. Why weren’t the police called? What was the difference? I’ll give you a guess.

Shame on you Golfcart Gail for what you did to this man and to the children who had to see this. Can you imagine how afraid his child must have been to see this happening?! Do you know how quickly in America a situation can go wrong? You probably don’t care Golfcart Gail, because you have the privilege of not caring. Thank you to the officers who did respond for listening to everyone and making sure the situation was dissolved safely. So long as this **** continues to happen, I will continue to speak out against it.

Black Lives Matter. Don’t ask me again why I kneel.
    BS , I was there and it didn’t happen like that , shocker that your point of view differs from what actually happened , nice try - all lives matter

Comment

BS , I was there and it didn’t happen like that , shocker that your point of view differs from what actually happened , nice try - all lives matter
      3rd period of a soccer game???? I though matches had 2 halves. Hockey has 3 periods...

Comment

3rd period of a soccer game???? I though matches had 2 halves. Hockey has 3 periods...
        Nice. Probably copy and pasted from some news source and not-so-creatively edited.

Comment

With the water breaks , it’s broken up into 4 periods

And it didn’t happen like they said, plus cops didn’t even show up lol

Comment

I call BS. 3rd period?? What game were you watching? All lives matter and your post just goes to prove that black people feel the need to make things up because they are waking up to the reality that they are not being discriminated against anymore and any of their individual failures are on them, just like it is for any of the rest of us. BTW I have never seen a mom on any sideline with a golfcart. I think you have the wrong sport.

Comment

I call BS. 3rd period?? What game were you watching? All lives matter and your post just goes to prove that black people feel the need to make things up because they are waking up to the reality that they are not being discriminated against anymore and any of their individual failures are on them, just like it is for any of the rest of us. BTW I have never seen a mom on any sideline with a golfcart. I think you have the wrong sport.
              Cant see the golf cart through all the umbrellas

Comment

There have been a lot of white folk calling the cops on black people, that much is true. Cornerstore Caroline, Barbecue Becky....

Comment

There have been a lot of white folk calling the cops on black people, that much is true. Cornerstore Caroline, Barbecue Becky....
                  ....and just as many black people calling the cops on white people. Stop race baiting.

Comment

Looks like the original poster's story is true!

https://nypost.com/2018/10/17/golfca...yMpjAGiP8XbFyI

Comment

....and just as many black people calling the cops on white people. Stop race baiting.
                      That's a god damn lie!

Comment

Looks like the original poster's story is true!

https://nypost.com/2018/10/17/golfca...yMpjAGiP8XbFyI
                        And it happened in Florida!

Comment

And it happened in Florida!
                          Even if he'd been yelling at the ref (he wasn't nor was the ref wasn't threatened so her claim of wanting him to be safe is such a crock), if he were white she never would have placed that phone call.

They need to start fining white people calling the cops on black people for no reason other than their skin color.

Comment

Of course it happened at a JAYFC field.

Comment

One of the funniest things I've ever seen on TS.

It's so great that all these racists are getting called out. Videotaping witnesses are nicknaming them now before the internet gets a chance to. Hilarious.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X