Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    grow a pair, put on your big boy pants and just ask him or a representative from your own club. You come off like a giant moron asking for any info on this site! LOL
    He is a total phony pretending he is concerned about children rather than trying to slander someone. 1) Last time I checked, colleges don't have children, and 2) coaches at youth soccer clubs are required to undergo background checks.

Comment

He is a total phony pretending he is concerned about children rather than trying to slander someone. 1) Last time I checked, colleges don't have children, and 2) coaches at youth soccer clubs are required to undergo background checks.
      If I wanted to slander someone I would.

1. I wasn't asking about college. I was asking about club aged kids which he is still coaching.

2. What do you know about the background checks performed at the club? Who does them? At what level do they investigate? You don't know **** about what goes on but because some told you everything is great.

I can't wait to hear these answers.

Comment

1. I wasn't asking about college. I was asking about club aged kids which he is still coaching.

2. What do you know about the background checks performed at the club? Who does them? At what level do they investigate? You don't know **** about what goes on but because some told you everything is great.

Okay here is your answer. You are referencing his leaving the college and feared it might be related to some form of child abuse. It is very unlikely he did something despicable to children at the university because there are no children on the college team or in attendance at the college. In unlikely chance you are legitimately concerned about welfare of children on your kids team, do one or all of the following. 1) bring your concern to the club's board 2) check with the police to see if he was arrested for something related to minors, 3) check with the college being sure to let them know you suspect he might have done something nefarious to children to at the university.

Comment

grow a pair, put on your big boy pants and just ask him or a representative from your own club. You come off like a giant moron asking for any info on this site! LOL
          Agreed. So the OP decides he doesnt know yet the title is "fired". He posted that even though he said resigned. Dont act like you didnt know what you posted and what you wanted from that, a negative response. What age and gender does your "kid" play on? Because i think you dont belong to the club. You are starting your own drama here.

Comment

This is a coward posting. Slandering someone and possibly hurting someones career or name just to seem concerned but really starting rumors to maybe end someone's career. What a coward.

Comment

I was the OP. I didn't read any newspaper articles and i didn't know he had resigned. I was told he had been fired, but was staying at our club. I just wanted to know the reason behind his firing and if it related to children or not.
              Why would you even think that or post it? It's a very damming question isn't it? 99.5% of the time people just quit or get fired for the regular stuff - crappy job performance, new opportunity, burn out...but you go to implying something nefarious.

Comment

This is a coward posting. Slandering someone and possibly hurting someones career or name just to seem concerned but really starting rumors to maybe end someone's career. What a coward.
                Absolutely. He is a low life skunk trying to ruin or at very least call into question someones reputation under guise of concern for kids. Fortunately he is not very smart and it was easy to see through him. So sad that people are so evil.

Comment

Agreed. So the OP decides he doesnt know yet the title is "fired". He posted that even though he said resigned. Dont act like you didnt know what you posted and what you wanted from that, a negative response. What age and gender does your "kid" play on? Because i think you dont belong to the club. You are starting your own drama here.
                  Did you read my second post? It read I didn't know he had resigned and I was told he was fired which is why I asked. I don't know this guy from Adam.

Maybe I didn't want to call anyone at the club so I could remain anonymous.

Maybe I have called and wasn't satisfied with the clubs response at this time which is basically no response at all and wanted more information. They also recommended I call FIT, which makes me think you are just defending him and your club. By the way FIT is mum on the subject other than he left for personal reasons. You can call if you want, 321-674-8000, ask for Public Affairs. I talked to P. Sellers.

What if my daughter is 18 and a player at the club just like players in college? What if he had been fired for inappropriate activity with his players which is a fireable offense no matter what the players age? Can I ask questions then? If I wanted to bad mouth him I could have come back on here and said he was fired for being a pedophile in a later post, which I didn't.

You guys make it sound like its none of my business but should be fine with him being around my daughter.

Comment

Did you read my second post? It read I didn't know he had resigned and I was told he was fired which is why I asked. I don't know this guy from Adam.

Maybe I have called and wasn't satisfied with the clubs response at this time which is basically no response at all and wanted more information. They also recommended I call FIT, which makes me think you are just defending him and your club. By the way FIT is mum on the subject other than he left for personal reasons. You can call if you want, 321-674-8000, ask for Public Affairs. I talked to P. Sellers.

What if my daughter is 18 and a player at the club just like players in college? What if he had been fired for inappropriate activity with his players which is a fireable offense no matter what the players age? Can I ask questions then? If I wanted to bad mouth him I could have come back on here and said he was fired for being a pedophile in a later post, which I didn't.

You guys make it sound like its none of my business but should be fine with him being around my daughter.
                    Do you really think the club would keep him if he'd been fired for inappropriate behavior with young women? No way any club would hold onto that potential lawsuit baggage.

Comment

So stalk your daughter at every practice and watch his every move. Or better yet, leave. Seriously. If you're so worried why would you stay?

Comment

If you are so worried everyone at FIT and the youth club are for some reason covering up nefarious behavior, then to be safe you should take your kid someplace else. People resign or are fired from coaching positions all the time for a myriad of reasons. What is the basis for such concern over immoral behavior? Answer, there is no basis. Look dude, you have been caught. You are trying to ruin a guy you don't like. Give it up and go away.

Comment

Google is your friend for information nimrod and judging from your continued excuses, probably your only friend.
                          FIT is not mum either. Coaches leaving their jobs get covered, even from D2 schools.

Comment

Again. You are a coward. If your first instinct is to think he is a pedophile, then you should question yourself first. Only pedophiles go to that response right away....especially after knowing someone resigns not getting fired.

Comment

Again. You are a coward. If your first instinct is to think he is a pedophile, then you should question yourself first. Only pedophiles go to that response right away....especially after knowing someone resigns not getting fired.
                              Resigning was not his choice. Like, “resign or we will fire you”. And it was not for anything between him and players. It was for taking money that wasn’t his.

Comment

Resigning was not his choice. Like, “resign or we will fire you”. And it was not for anything between him and players. It was for taking money that wasn’t his.
                                How would you even know ? Proof or shut up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X