Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIT Coach Fired

Does anyone have more info on why Dustin Smith resigned? He's a coach at our club and if he was fired for moral reasons I'd like to know since he will be around children going forward.

Any info would be helpful?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone have more info on why Dustin Smith resigned? He's a coach at our club and if he was fired for moral reasons I'd like to know since he will be around children going forward.

It’s TBUs fault. He must’ve said something bad about AB or didn’t offer one of their recruits they were shoving down his throat a scholarship.

Comment

FIT coach fired

It is not anything nefarious like that. I do not know personally but I was told he was having personal issues, stress from long hours on his love/personal relationship was taking a toll. He valued her more than the position. He resigned too, not fired.

Comment

He was given the option to resign after he was caught stealing money from the college.

Comment

You dont know what happened yet the title of your post is "fired" you dont belong to the club. Coward.

Comment

You dont know what happened yet the title of your post is "fired" you dont belong to the club. Coward.
            Because I was told he was fired. I didn't know he resigned when I asked.

Comment

People, don’t dance around what happened. He was fired plain and simple. The next question is whether he stays on staff with FC Prime.

Comment

Why are you so offended? No one is defending him and everyone makes him sound like he's an a-hole. It sounds like he was given the chance to resign rather than be fired for stealing.

Comment

Several articles in the papers. Resigned due to stress more or less.

Comment

Why are you so offended? No one is defending him and everyone makes him sound like he's an a-hole. It sounds like he was given the chance to resign rather than be fired for stealing.

Offended? No. Your post daid fired. The articles in Florida today, the FIT website says resigned. Those are credible sources that dont print speculations only facts. The one who posted this on here said fired even though he has "a kid at the club". Its just a cowars move to say something when its not true and already reported on.

Comment

Several articles in the papers. Resigned due to stress more or less.
                      Corporations use the "he's going to spend more time with family" or "he's pursuing other opportunities" all the time for people they fire. Protects them from defamation lawsuits. It also protects them from bad publicity.

Comment

Corporations use the "he's going to spend more time with family" or "he's pursuing other opportunities" all the time for people they fire. Protects them from defamation lawsuits. It also protects them from bad publicity.

Yeah. Oooor they just fire people. Which is usually the case when they fire people. Not resign. He resigned. Get over it.

Comment

Yeah. Oooor they just fire people. Which is usually the case when they fire people. Not resign. He resigned. Get over it.
                          I have no knowledge of the situation, but the above poster is correct that corporations do not fire anyone at management level. They always negotiate resignation and issue a statement about "leaving to pursue other opportunities". The nasty people on this site who have no personal knowledge of the situation should do what they do in corporate America and take it at face value. He might have legitimately resigned for personal reasons or he may have been fired. No way to tell from reading newspapers.....

Comment

I have no knowledge of the situation, but the above poster is correct that corporations do not fire anyone at management level. They always negotiate resignation and issue a statement about "leaving to pursue other opportunities". The nasty people on this site who have no personal knowledge of the situation should do what they do in corporate America and take it at face value. He might have legitimately resigned for personal reasons or he may have been fired. No way to tell from reading newspapers.....
                            I was the OP. I didn't read any newspaper articles and i didn't know he had resigned. I was told he had been fired, but was staying at our club. I just wanted to know the reason behind his firing and if it related to children or not.

Comment

I was the OP. I didn't read any newspaper articles and i didn't know he had resigned. I was told he had been fired, but was staying at our club. I just wanted to know the reason behind his firing and if it related to children or not.
                              grow a pair, put on your big boy pants and just ask him or a representative from your own club. You come off like a giant moron asking for any info on this site! LOL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X