Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Huh? The 03' players love their coach in college? Good luck with the coach/DOC being a high school coach.... that will help the club players a lot....
    I am guessing the poster was trying to say that the 03 players love their coach. At least that’s what I picked up from it.

How does this coach/DOC coaching a high school team impact the club players a lot? Maybe he is channeling his inner TBU and doing what theY do. IMO if the board at that club doesn’t have an issue with him doing it. No one should have an issue with it.

Comment

I thought the Celtic '03 thing was "pure" compared to TBU and that all the players loved their coach and college would "take care of itself."?
      Not sure about pure or how that even matters. Fact is girls keep leaving TBU to go to a small club. It's becoming epidemic. So the little guy must be doing something right if the mighty tbu is purging girls to the little engine that could.

Comment

Not sure about pure or how that even matters. Fact is girls keep leaving TBU to go to a small club. It's becoming epidemic. So the little guy must be doing something right if the mighty tbu is purging girls to the little engine that could.
        "Epidemic?" TBU has 5 teams in this age group. Losing 5 girls is an epidemic? Parents in this age group will learn that it is a marathon not a sprint. Good luck.

Comment

I agree 100%

But wait for it… Wait for it. Someone will eventually say that TBU didn’t want the players that left their club. That the players that left weren’t any good or couldn’t make it at TBU. TBU is better because they are in ECNL. Yada yada yada. Kool-Aid drinkers are going to keep drinking what they’re paying for...... high-priced watered down Kool-Aid.

Comment

"Epidemic?" TBU has 5 teams in this age group. Losing 5 girls is an epidemic? Parents in this age group will learn that it is a marathon not a sprint. Good luck.
            I agree. It’s definitely not an epidemic.

However it’s kind of sad that TBU has five teams in this age group. Celtic has two. Yet none of the TBU teams could be the main team at Celtic in this age group. smh lol

Comment

Your use the term "team" is loose to say the least.

Comment

Didn’t the ECNL team in this age group lose their best player to Celtic? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Your use the term "team" is loose to say the least.
                  Agreed 100%. Several of those “teams“ are nothing but glorified rec players.

Comment

I agree. It’s definitely not an epidemic.

However it’s kind of sad that TBU has five teams in this age group. Celtic has two. Yet none of the TBU teams could be the main team at Celtic in this age group. smh lol
                    Do you really think Celtic knows how to take these teams all the way to U18/19 and college?

Comment

Do you really think Celtic knows how to take these teams all the way to U18/19 and college?
                      Do you really think that TBU is the only club that can take girls all the way to U18/19 and college?

Comment

Nearest I could tell, in the entire history of the Celtic club they have had 2 females go on to play college soccer but I'm glad the kids "love their coach."

Comment

I agree 100%

But wait for it… Wait for it. Someone will eventually say that TBU didn’t want the players that left their club. That the players that left weren’t any good or couldn’t make it at TBU. TBU is better because they are in ECNL. Yada yada yada. Kool-Aid drinkers are going to keep drinking what they’re paying for...... high-priced watered down Kool-Aid.
                          Does your Daughter know your Blowing her Coach ?

Comment

Nearest I could tell, in the entire history of the Celtic club they have had 2 females go on to play college soccer but I'm glad the kids "love their coach."
                            I can tell you don’t know what you are talking about. Keep believing that. lol

TBU has u drunk off the Kool-Aid and your money in their back pocket. Haha

Comment

Do you really think that TBU is the only club that can take girls all the way to U18/19 and college?
                              In the Tampa Bay region.... yes. Just keep an open mind and don't burn any bridges. You might want to talk to parents of older players. They'll have plenty of stories to share and some that might help you a lot.

Comment

Does your Daughter know your Blowing her Coach ?
                                Looks like someone’s feeling got hurt. lol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X