Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    After one DAY of games you put Prime ahead of FESA and FKK?
    This is an OC person, clearly. Even worse, and OC person who is also an Alan fan. GAG ME!!!!

Comment

After one DAY of games you put Prime ahead of FESA and FKK?
      04 03 and 02 Prime will win those ages groups based on last year. U18 not, the 06 and 05 will be close.

Comment

ECNL in Florida. I think the top 5 are close FKK will be at the bottom for sure

1. JFC
        2. TBU
        3. OCYS
        4. Prime
        5. FESA
        6. FKK
        This is funny! Hilarious actually. An FKK hater rears its ugly head. No surprise. While I agree with your top 2, I think the season has to play itself out for a few games to determine 3-6. But keep up the optimism. And the hatred! It looks hilarious on you!

Comment

fc PRIME WILL DOMINATE ECNL ON THE EAST COAST
          east coast fc prime I guess you never herd or a club called PDA in the northeast and fc stars and in southeast concorde in southeast that's a big statement from a rookie ecnl team

Comment

04 03 and 02 Prime will win those ages groups based on last year. U18 not, the 06 and 05 will be close.
            "04 03 and 02 Prime will win those ages groups based on last year." This is confusing. I thought FC Prime was literally created about 3 months in the off-season. What "last year"?

Comment

"04 03 and 02 Prime will win those ages groups based on last year." This is confusing. I thought FC Prime was literally created about 3 months in the off-season. What "last year"?
              Gotta love the Optimus Prime folks..... have played a single game in each group and are predicting that teams in 3 age groups will win their ECNL SE division.

Comment

Gotta love the Optimus Prime folks..... have played a single game in each group and are predicting that teams in 3 age groups will win their ECNL SE division.
                they crushed there first games. you will see. they are will be an elite club.we have national players... best in Florida right now ,hands down

Comment

Who do they play first? Let the transformer teams begin and then talk.

Comment

they crushed there first games. you will see. they are will be an elite club.we have national players... best in Florida right now ,hands down
                    Three teams beat TBU, and now they think they know they can win ECNL SE. I can't wait for them to encounter Georgia (that's right, the whole state), and Alabama FC. Beat them, and then you can start bragging. Right now, as a state (with maybe some sprinkles here and there), we struggle to keep up with Concorde, Tophat, and Alabama FC. I would love a Florida team to finally take them down. But I doubt it will be Prime. JMHO.

Comment

Read your post, Einstein. Your idiocy is only surpassed by your lunacy. FC Prime will implode before it wins anything of significance.

Comment

Read your post, Einstein. Your idiocy is only surpassed by your lunacy. FC Prime will implode before it wins anything of significance.
                        Or it could be a Troll? Just sayin'

Comment

Or it could be a Troll? Just sayin'
                          This weekend will tell.

Comment

Prime won 3 and lost 3 last weekend. Not a great showing.

Comment

Let me add - this is on the girls side.

Comment

Not a horrible showing either.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X