X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    School....that's a good one.

No - Trevor (or Big T as we like to call him) will have to decide between Barcelona & Real pretty soon.

School......makes me chuckle
    I don't think he is going to be playing any where special. He is an average player.

Comment

LOL

So Trevor starts on the DA and also dominates in H.S. ??

Wow...the parents of kids that are not so talented are sure going to be pissed.

Comment

I don't think he is going to be playing any where special. He is an average player.
        He is Palm Beach Player of the year and is on a DA team. Something your son has not accomplished. LOL...does it hurt that bad?? giggle

Comment

unethical on part of EE and Bu

Comment

He is Palm Beach Player of the year and is on a DA team. Something your son has not accomplished. LOL...does it hurt that bad?? giggle
            If you really are his dad you must be the dumbest soccer dad in the country.

The kid is average at best sorry, running a lot and being physical is nice but you need a lot more than that to be a great soccer player. He's very poor on technical ability and talent.

And like I said, HS player of the year? Who the Fk cares....

My son is going to a D1 school on 50% Athletic Scholarship so I'll take that over the HS thingy....LOL

Comment

Trevor for Prez in 2020!

Comment

If you really are his dad you must be the dumbest soccer dad in the country.

The kid is average at best sorry, running a lot and being physical is nice but you need a lot more than that to be a great soccer player. He's very poor on technical ability and talent.

And like I said, HS player of the year? Who the Fk cares....

My son is going to a D1 school on 50% Athletic Scholarship so I'll take that over the HS thingy....LOL
                Dude,

You must be the biggest moron in Palm Beach County if you think that is his parent. Stop being a dummy and getting trolled. SMH

Comment

Trevor for Prez in 2020!
                  Isn't that the kid who got kicked out of the BU DA and ended up playing at a crap team in PBG ?

Comment

Dude,

You must be the biggest moron in Palm Beach County if you think that is his parent. Stop being a dummy and getting trolled. SMH

LOL - I know

Comment

Your kid can't even make Boca DA.

I am sure he is quite......average. LMAO

Comment

Dude,

His mom and dad are totally fanatics and are always behind the scenes everywhere that kid goes so no, it wouldn't surprise me...

Comment

His mom and dad are totally fanatics and are always behind the scenes everywhere that kid goes so no, it wouldn't surprise me...
                          LOL really? Pretty sure they are just having fun trolling the unwary.

Besides, if my son was Palm Beach Player of the year and was on a DA team, I would be far to important to be in this place.

Comment

Isn't that the kid who got kicked out of the BU DA and ended up playing at a crap team in PBG ?
                            Haters beware! This will shut you up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w7qjN1lqBo

Comment

Your kid can't even make Boca DA.

I am sure he is quite......average. LMAO
                              Please. If you can pay, BU will let you play!

Comment

Please. If you can pay, BU will let you play!
                                What does it feel like to know you could not father a son as good as Trevor?? Is the failure really your kids? or is it your own. Go ahead and reflect a little. lmao

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X