Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its possible but I think JZ will be running it for the first year minimum. ED won't be hired immediately. Will take time. Also, I don't think an ED will come in and shake things immediately until they analyze the entire club and coaches in their environment. I do agree its possible they will have their own plan for the club. Either way, I its the right thing to get a highly qualified ED and let them run the show how they see fit.
    Fire the drunks and criminal trespasser -
    Last edited by futbolH5O; 12-22-2015, 08:13 AM.

Comment

All this means is the kids get screwed by greed!
      Oh joy lets leave our DA to join your b team. No thanks

Comment

The Chargrrs we approached by TBU a year ago and they had no interest in a big merger. Not sure US Soccer will give WFF united the DA because of this. Keep in mind that the Chargers were a original member of the DA and still have way more connections with the people at US Soccer that make decisions

Comment

Let it begin.
          New name...same coaches....nothing changes

Comment

Chargers 3000 players...9000 TBU WFF...they r done...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1717978]Fire the drunks and criminal trespasser -

wow, three posts bashing the same guys in 6 hours. Grudge much?
              Last edited by futbolH5O; 12-22-2015, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Bye Bye Chargers DA...;-)
                It does not matter if the DA is at the Chargers or at WFF United your kid will not make the team

Comment

Not sure if the Chargers care if they lose the DA. n
                  Not a big money maker for them

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1717996]It does not matter if the DA is at the Chargers or at WFF United your kid will not make the team[/QUOTE

You are talking stupid...You don't know him...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1717999]
                      It does not matter if the DA is at the Chargers or at WFF United your kid will not make the team[/QUOTE

You are talking stupid...You don't know him...
                      Yes I do..he trolls all the treads basing Chargers DA because his kid got cut.

Comment

You have to wonder how much will prices rise with one club controlling so much of the local market .

Comment

WFF was never losing ECNL. Even tho AB and JC told their players otherwise. WFF has always been in good standing and not on probation. Probation occurs 1 year prior to losing ECNL and WFF has never been on probation. I think it's great for soccer in West Florida. The first mega club in Florida. Twice the size of the next largest club. I think ECNL will be moved to waters for central location but JZ will be director and I'm sure he will change his staff to include some TBU coaches. Who knows for sure. WFF members won't like the drive but will do what's in the best interest of the club.
                          It will definitely move to Waters but JZ will not be in charge, mark my words. ECNL under JZ has been an unmitigated disaster.

Comment

It will definitely move to Waters but JZ will not be in charge, mark my words. ECNL under JZ has been an unmitigated disaster.
                            This couldn't be further from the truth. Things will remain as is until an ED is on board and I doubt an ED will start moving coaches around until he/she assesses them. For an ED to come in and start demoting the directors would be unlikely.

Comment

"Aw Crap!"

--signed, Every Other Club in the Area

Comment

You have to wonder how much will prices rise with one club controlling so much of the local market .
                                $1800 for your players who can't beat Strictly. Cheers

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X