Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? That’s your answer? “She isn’t in office”. So that makes it ok? I guess that means you were good with her while she was running. You knew she was a liar and shady yet u voted for her. You call out Trump for everything yet give her a pass. Make no mistake, she’s running again.
    No she isn't in office so I really don't care about her. I care about the damage the orange dementia patient is doing to our country in the here and now. While a seriously flawed candidate HRC was still infinitely more qualified for the office than tRump in terms of experience. She did know how to get stuff done in DC and would have hired people qualified for their positions. Trump has none of that; no one worth anything wants to work for his administration.

2016 was a prime example of pick your poison and it's no wonder so many voters stayed away from the polls. But not any longer (they actually get that voting matters), and that's why the GOP did poorly last week.

Comment

I don't know what Trumptards are more obsessed with: Trump's cock or Hillary's pussy.
      mushroom dik

Comment

No she isn't in office so I really don't care about her. I care about the damage the orange dementia patient is doing to our country in the here and now. While a seriously flawed candidate HRC was still infinitely more qualified for the office than tRump in terms of experience. She did know how to get stuff done in DC and would have hired people qualified for their positions. Trump has none of that; no one worth anything wants to work for his administration.

2016 was a prime example of pick your poison and it's no wonder so many voters stayed away from the polls. But not any longer (they actually get that voting matters), and that's why the GOP did poorly last week.
        Again, since WWII, every president has lost on average -37 seats. The Orange Demented guy faired better than average. Since the Blue Wave was more a ripple, not sure Trump did nearly as bad as the “ shellacking “ everyone predicted. The funny thing is that so u she knows how to get stuff done but Trump is actually doing it. Of course you’ll never credit him with anything but that’s expected. The economy is strong, jobs are up, unemployment is low, and companies are coming back to the US. You keep talking about how he is destroying our country...maybe he’s just destroying your ideals not shared by others. Don’t fret, Hillary 2020!

Comment

Again, since WWII, every president has lost on average -37 seats. The Orange Demented guy faired better than average. Since the Blue Wave was more a ripple, not sure Trump did nearly as bad as the “ shellacking “ everyone predicted. The funny thing is that so u she knows how to get stuff done but Trump is actually doing it. Of course you’ll never credit him with anything but that’s expected. The economy is strong, jobs are up, unemployment is low, and companies are coming back to the US. You keep talking about how he is destroying our country...maybe he’s just destroying your ideals not shared by others. Don’t fret, Hillary 2020!
          Look at the bigger picture. It isn't just about Congress. They lost another 300 state seats and 7 red state governorships. That will limit the GOP's ability to gerrymander and surpress voting in the future. Several of the GOP wins, especially the senate, were red states where having a Dem in office is an outlier and to surprising to have flipped back. Also, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan - three states critical in his EC win - went back to (mostly) blue. A few other states that should have had an easy 10pt red victory, like TX, were extremely close.

Comment

Look at the bigger picture. It isn't just about Congress. They lost another 300 state seats and 7 red state governorships. That will limit the GOP's ability to gerrymander and surpress voting in the future. Several of the GOP wins, especially the senate, were red states where having a Dem in office is an outlier and to surprising to have flipped back. Also, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan - three states critical in his EC win - went back to (mostly) blue. A few other states that should have had an easy 10pt red victory, like TX, were extremely close.
            Well compared to BO who lost over 900 state seats, 12 governors, 69 Senate, and multiple House seats, Trump isn’t doing as bad as you would hope. Hanging on to the Senate was huge because he will continue to reshape the courts throughout the country to include the Supreme Court. The Blue Wave needed to be bigger!

Comment

Well compared to BO who lost over 900 state seats, 12 governors, 69 Senate, and multiple House seats, Trump isn’t doing as bad as you would hope. Hanging on to the Senate was huge because he will continue to reshape the courts throughout the country to include the Supreme Court. The Blue Wave needed to be bigger!
              BO lost those over 8 years. Trump lost 300 in just 2. He always has been obsessed at beating Obama. Now he got his wish.

Comment

Are you giving back any of the money you've made in the stock market?
                Will you be housing any of the illegals that cross the border?

Then stfu.
                An asylum seeker is not illegal until after his claim for asylum is denied.

our economy still has long term structural problems that trump is making worse.

Comment

Trump is losing the suburbs. Losing white married women. Losing states like Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. About to lose Florida (not in 2018 but in 2-4 years Florida's going blue). Even Texas is turning purple.

Its not a good picture.

Sad part is (for him) if this guy can just STFU and stick to the economy and stay away from the rallies and tweets that anyone with an education finds offensive, he has a good story to sell. But i dont think he can stay quiet. More likely with Pelosi this split just intensifies and he continues to lose most voters with half a brain.

Comment

Trump is losing the suburbs. Losing white married women. Losing states like Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. About to lose Florida (not in 2018 but in 2-4 years Florida's going blue). Even Texas is turning purple.

Its not a good picture.

Sad part is (for him) if this guy can just STFU and stick to the economy and stay away from the rallies and tweets that anyone with an education finds offensive, he has a good story to sell. But i dont think he can stay quiet. More likely with Pelosi this split just intensifies and he continues to lose most voters with half a brain.
                    Power shifts, especially in mid-terms elections traditionally ebbs and flows. This is nothing new. As much as you wanted it to, your big blue wave didn't grow as you like predicted. Good thing for you is the Dems gained control of the house. The problem is the Democratic Party is so fractured. Too much in-fighting and no clear leadership. In-party arguing and demonstrations over control of the party is not a good sign. Pelosi is not a slam dunk. Remember, people want change. How else can you explain Trump? If the Dems don't evolve or continue with the same old same old, I promise you there will be another shift.

Comment

Power shifts, especially in mid-terms elections traditionally ebbs and flows. This is nothing new. As much as you wanted it to, your big blue wave didn't grow as you like predicted. Good thing for you is the Dems gained control of the house. The problem is the Democratic Party is so fractured. Too much in-fighting and no clear leadership. In-party arguing and demonstrations over control of the party is not a good sign. Pelosi is not a slam dunk. Remember, people want change. How else can you explain Trump? If the Dems don't evolve or continue with the same old same old, I promise you there will be another shift.
                      dems absolutely need to evolve. Pelosi as speaker would be the best thing that could happen to trump. she's even less popular that he is! he would have a foil. that's what he needs.

I do think trump cast a spell over this country and the spell is wearing off. when you strip away the tweets, the race baiting, the wild, unsubstantiated exaggerations, there's no substance to trump. I think americans are figuring this out. like you said correctly, democrats also need to evolve. put it this way - there is no way I see the 50% of this country that hates trump voting for him in 2020. but there are pathways for the democrats to capture some votes among the 40-45% that voted republican b/c his rhetoric is tiring on people.

Comment

dems absolutely need to evolve. Pelosi as speaker would be the best thing that could happen to trump. she's even less popular that he is! he would have a foil. that's what he needs.

I do think trump cast a spell over this country and the spell is wearing off. when you strip away the tweets, the race baiting, the wild, unsubstantiated exaggerations, there's no substance to trump. I think americans are figuring this out. like you said correctly, democrats also need to evolve. put it this way - there is no way I see the 50% of this country that hates trump voting for him in 2020. but there are pathways for the democrats to capture some votes among the 40-45% that voted republican b/c his rhetoric is tiring on people.
                        I tend to disagree. Due to antics, the things he is accomplishing goes unnoticed or unreported. Some would say that is his mater plan but I don’t give him that much credit. We only see the negative reporting but make no mistake there is a lot going on behind the scenes. As another poster mentioned, what he’s doing to the state and federal courts is huge yet nobody wants to report on it. Secondly, the Dems have to show the have a message. Agree or not, the way the Kavanaugh hearing went really turned people off. These kind of antics hurt the Dems. You need to show there is a better way. Just saying Trump sucks all the time won’t cut it. How will the Dems do it better? Nobody knows because there hasn’t been a clear message. If the economy stays strongs he will be tough to beat. A bunch of people vote on their wallets.

Comment

I tend to disagree. Due to antics, the things he is accomplishing goes unnoticed or unreported. Some would say that is his mater plan but I don’t give him that much credit. We only see the negative reporting but make no mistake there is a lot going on behind the scenes. As another poster mentioned, what he’s doing to the state and federal courts is huge yet nobody wants to report on it. Secondly, the Dems have to show the have a message. Agree or not, the way the Kavanaugh hearing went really turned people off. These kind of antics hurt the Dems. You need to show there is a better way. Just saying Trump sucks all the time won’t cut it. How will the Dems do it better? Nobody knows because there hasn’t been a clear message. If the economy stays strongs he will be tough to beat. A bunch of people vote on their wallets.
                          we are not so far apart, you just tend to think people vote more with their wallet and i think at some point trump's vile narcissistic personality overshadows all else. life is not just about making some coin. i would be ashamed if i had a son act the way potus does. i agree the media is pre-disposed to dislike him, but alot (most) of the damage is entirely self inflicted.

Comment

It's likely the economy will not be as strong in two years. Also, many people weren't advised to change their withholding after the tax code revision and will get hit with a bigger ta bill in April. Trump can talk about the market all he wants but it impacts few of his core voters, or even most average Americans. overall. Talk is cheap but at some point some of his supporters will finally realize he's not helping them, just himself, his grafter kids and rich friends.

Totally agree on the Dems - they're their own worst enemy. If they bring out Warren or Biden Trump will be in office another 4 years (although I'm not convinced he even wants it. I think he's grown tired of it all and wouldn't mind going back to his old life. He had it pretty good).

Comment

we are not so far apart, you just tend to think people vote more with their wallet and i think at some point trump's vile narcissistic personality overshadows all else. life is not just about making some coin. i would be ashamed if i had a son act the way potus does. i agree the media is pre-disposed to dislike him, but alot (most) of the damage is entirely self inflicted.
                              Not the op but his behavior is appalling, particularly his attitudes towards women and so much more I can't even begin to list. For me it goes well beyond the extra bit in my bank account.

Comment

It's likely the economy will not be as strong in two years. Also, many people weren't advised to change their withholding after the tax code revision and will get hit with a bigger ta bill in April. Trump can talk about the market all he wants but it impacts few of his core voters, or even most average Americans. overall. Talk is cheap but at some point some of his supporters will finally realize he's not helping them, just himself, his grafter kids and rich friends.

Totally agree on the Dems - they're their own worst enemy. If they bring out Warren or Biden Trump will be in office another 4 years (although I'm not convinced he even wants it. I think he's grown tired of it all and wouldn't mind going back to his old life. He had it pretty good).
                                If you're not, the glass is half empty you would see that it hasn't been just talking. These are the things rarely reported. Dems have to figure out a way to show these examples are bad for America and a plan for making it better. I'm telling you, just saying Trump is bad over and over without a clear direction won't cut it. Voters will see right through that.

4 million jobs created since the election
                                More than 400,000 manufacturing jobs
                                New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low
                                African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
                                Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
                                Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
                                Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
                                Over $450 billion dollars has already poured back into the U.S., including more than $300 billion in the first quarter of 2018.
                                Steel and aluminum producers are re-opening.
                                Negotiated peace talks between North and South Korea.
                                2 Supreme Court Judges
                                Hundreds of state and federal appointees
                                $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
                                $485 million targeted grants in FY 2017 to help areas hit hardest by the opioid crisis.
                                Negotiating and renegotiating better trade deals, achieving free, fair, and reciprocal trade for the United States.
                                Signed the VA Accountability Act and expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X