• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are correct sir

hg

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      IF HG really advised those kids to go to Weston then he should be commended for looking out for the best interest of those kids. Even if West Pines had a ton of great coaches it still doesn't have DA or anything even close to DA. The best players have always and will always head over to any club with a DA.

Now, if HG is telling those kids to go join their black or white teams then he's being unethical.

I'm willing to bet this situation resembles the former.
      Exactly although a point can be argued that even black teams at weston are better than the mess in Pines

Comment

if only we can work together

Comment

Chapato my kid was one of the lucky players that followed Carrillo to Weston. Let me tell you how it played out:

Won Danone and went on to play the World Finals all paid for. Experience of a lifetime.
          Made DA and now he’s around better players. Therefore, he is now a better player.
          Went to Italy to have a great experience and to top it off we won the tournament.
          Now my son is in one of the best environments to develop, one of the best teams in the nation all thanks to JC taking him under his wings.

JC left West Pines because the unethical and clueless doing from BT and board. And instead of being selfish or stupid like you who still sticks around, he left and provided our family and others the opportunities just mentioned. JC didn’t need us yet he mentored my kid.

Now if that’s unethical I’m your small brain then be it. But for those with common sense that’s realizing West Pines was not going anywhere and him and some players had potential to do better. The result - they are doing better while you still are complaining about BT and hoping things change.

I ask you Chapato, who is the coward? The one who takes action for the best or the one who sits back and complaints but has no courage to do what’s best for their child.

Up until this point you made some good points but now people realize you are a waste of time.
          Very good post. And you have people commenting in here that they are waiting till May for the election. What a joke. Your kid only has one childhood to learn the game. No time to waste it hoping for changes that may never come. Now if you are happy at pines so be it but for those that are unhappy and are just waiting for changes, that is crazy!

Comment

where should i take him then

Comment

You should seek the advice of someone professional who knows your child. Do you really expect to get your answers here? Are you that limited?

Comment

isnt talking soccer gospel?

Comment

Somewhere that he can develop. Strictly a personal decision. If you are unhappy talk to parents at other clubs to see how they feel about their club. Talk to the coaches at other clubs.

Comment

Mybe

Chapato my kid was one of the lucky players that followed Carrillo to Weston. Let me tell you how it played out:

Won Danone and went on to play the World Finals all paid for. Experience of a lifetime.
                    Made DA and now he’s around better players. Therefore, he is now a better player.
                    Went to Italy to have a great experience and to top it off we won the tournament.
                    Now my son is in one of the best environments to develop, one of the best teams in the nation all thanks to JC taking him under his wings.

JC left West Pines because the unethical and clueless doing from BT and board. And instead of being selfish or stupid like you who still sticks around, he left and provided our family and others the opportunities just mentioned. JC didn’t need us yet he mentored my kid.

Now if that’s unethical I’m your small brain then be it. But for those with common sense that’s realizing West Pines was not going anywhere and him and some players had potential to do better. The result - they are doing better while you still are complaining about BT and hoping things change.

I ask you Chapato, who is the coward? The one who takes action for the best or the one who sits back and complaints but has no courage to do what’s best for their child.

Up until this point you made some good points but now people realize you are a waste of time.

I'm not going to discuss if your child is playing better now than two years ago. The truth is that the players have also: natural development, because your son is a little more adult, makes he plays better. Obviously he also moving in environment with very good players, and that has also helped his son to be better, than two years ago.
                    if Mr. Carrillo had ethics. I would have expected to completely finish his work in WP. But he didn't . He talked to the parents while still in WP. I call that: no loyalty and at the same time not ethics.
                    If the kids have done well in Weston, I'm happy for them. but also you reflect and remember where an who developed your child, to JC pick him ?. He didn't pick them from REC.
                    possibly he is a good picker, and I respect that . But I remember too. He wasted whole season trying to build a U12 team and he fail. If he is such a good coach. Why he didn't develop children to build that team?
                    I do not know how much knowledge JC has, and the only way to know is to see if he is capable to develop kids directly from REC.
                    You have your son in a club with the best marketing in the southeast of the USA. They pick the best two o three players of all clubs
                    around. Obviously they will win tournaments. And later they say, they developed them.
                    Not even 10% of players were developed by Weston FC.
                    I prefer to stay in WP and try to clean the crap that is killing this club.

Comment

Originally posted by chapato View Post
                      I'm not going to discuss if your child is playing better now than two years ago. The truth is that the players have also: natural development, because your son is a little more adult, makes he plays better. Obviously he also moving in environment with very good players, and that has also helped his son to be better, than two years ago.
                      if Mr. Carrillo had ethics. I would have expected to completely finish his work in WP. But he didn't . He talked to the parents while still in WP. I call that: no loyalty and at the same time not ethics.
                      If the kids have done well in Weston, I'm happy for them. but also you reflect and remember where an who developed your child, to JC pick him ?. He didn't pick them from REC.
                      possibly he is a good picker, and I respect that . But I remember too. He wasted whole season trying to build a U12 team and he fail. If he is such a good coach. Why he didn't develop children to build that team?
                      I do not know how much knowledge JC has, and the only way to know is to see if he is capable to develop kids directly from REC.
                      You have your son in a club with the best marketing in the southeast of the USA. They pick the best two o three players of all clubs
                      around. Obviously they will win tournaments. And later they say, they developed them.
                      When the WPU president wants his kid playing at Weston, you know it’s game over. Your argument makes no sense. Your own president had to make a deal so his kid could play with Weston. Think about that.

Comment

Just know our kids are great and hope yours will too. Learn your facts before bashing out a good coach and good person who has helped our family and others without expecting anything in return.. JC left WP because he told BT he was taking a better opportunity at Weston DA come the end of the season. BT got mad and gathered AB, DC and HG to speak to JC’s teams behind his back to let them know he was fired because JC didn’t agree with the direction the club was taking. I was there when they met with us. When JC found out, he left immediately but not without finding better opportunities for his players in Weston, Boca and other clubs. Speak facts not made up stories. Also Danone team that won was 75% West Pines players so it seems he did develop the U12 age group lol Parents are smart and follow the best, well in your case I take that back. Not all parents are smart, look at you.

Comment

Just know our kids are great and hope yours will too. Learn your facts before bashing out a good coach and good person who has helped our family and others without expecting anything in return.. JC left WP because he told BT he was taking a better opportunity at Weston DA come the end of the season. BT got mad and gathered AB, DC and HG to speak to JC’s teams behind his back to let them know he was fired because JC didn’t agree with the direction the club was taking. I was there when they met with us. When JC found out, he left immediately but not without finding better opportunities for his players in Weston, Boca and other clubs. Speak facts not made up stories. Also Danone team that won was 75% West Pines players so it seems he did develop the U12 age group lol Parents are smart and follow the best, well in your case I take that back. Not all parents are smart, look at you.
                          He is not working for free. Weston asked him to bring players. To have the job.

Comment

When the WPU president wants his kid playing at Weston, you know it’s game over. Your argument makes no sense. Your own president had to make a deal so his kid could play with Weston. Think about that.
                            You're completely wrong If BT takes his son to Weston, that's a very good news for WP.
                            WP has very good infrastructure and a lot of REC talent to be able to develop players.
                            If WP does not develop the kids, why? Weston is always sending people like JC and HG to recruit good players from WP to Weston?
                            You have a little brain, if you think that only Weston FC is capable to develop players. Talking with another WP parents. We realized that the city of Buenos Aires Argentina has twelve professionals soccer teams. Do you think that only in south Florida,Weston is able to have a team?
                            You are wrong

Comment

He is not working for free. Weston asked him to bring players. To have the job.
                              Again you show me that he is a good picker. . 7 players from WP. how many of juventus, Miramar, Macabi and other clubs?
                              He didn’t develop them. He picked them already developed for others WP coaches

Comment

f u c k b r i a n t u f f i n

he does not care about your kid. he is a ****ty president and a ****ty person hiding behind that big fake smile of his. he will be at weston with his daughter. good riddance. we dont need these kind of people around our children.

thank you. next.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X