Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You dad's are pretty pathetic. I mean who else but chest beating dads would boast.

As a coach who played both. Ridgefield by 3 goals
    Pretty pathetic a FCIAC coach would come onto TS and post nonsense and identify himself. loser

Comment

The last championship runs St Joe's went on were due primarily to strong upperclassman leadership and strong contributions by freshmen. The only reason to tout next year's incoming freshman class is to put the current players on notice. Hype does not win games and championships.

-SJ Parent
      Congrats 8th grade Dad on your impending tuition payments for a mediocre Catholic school.

A few kids quick points...

-no one cares about SJ soccer. They got bounced early in the tournament and most of us couldn’t be happier. It’s Championship week and SJ is not in the discussion.

-everyone thinks their 14 year with braces is going to dominante HS soccer. She’ll get welcomed by an 18 year old defender with a 40 pound weight advantage. In the words of Mike Tyson. “Everyone has plan until they get punched in the mouth”

-SJ soccer was terrible to watch this year. Selfish play and it’s not going away. Welcome to the new normal. L next year and then down to M.

Comment

Congrats 8th grade Dad on your impending tuition payments for a mediocre Catholic school.

-no one cares about SJ soccer. They got bounced early in the tournament and most of us couldn’t be happier. It’s Championship week and SJ is not in the discussion.

-everyone thinks their 14 year with braces is going to dominante HS soccer. She’ll get welcomed by an 18 year old defender with a 40 pound weight advantage. In the words of Mike Tyson. “Everyone has plan until they get punched in the mouth”

-SJ soccer was terrible to watch this year. Selfish play and it’s not going away. Welcome to the new normal. L next year and then down to M.
        you seem to care a bit too much
        it is Champs week and they do deserve the accolades
        there certainly have been freshmen who dominated- your heifer couldnt catch them
        played them twice- they certainly werent terrible - maybe they were just too direct for your taste. 13 wins in the land of LL isnt terrible

Comment

you seem to care a bit too much
          it is Champs week and they do deserve the accolades
          there certainly have been freshmen who dominated- your heifer couldnt catch them
          played them twice- they certainly werent terrible - maybe they were just too direct for your taste. 13 wins in the land of LL isnt terrible
          You had me until you stated st joes deserves accolades during championship week. Why? They didn’t win anything. Didn’t Even come close.

Comment

You had me until you stated st joes deserves accolades during championship week. Why? They didn’t win anything. Didn’t Even come close.
            Poster just cares about the accolades JN promised his kid

Comment

Poster just cares about the accolades JN promised his kid
              These StJ’s parents can’t help themselves. They are also the craziest club parents. Please just go away, leave it to the teams that are still playing. Btw...with JM gone this team is going to have chemistry/jealousy issues going forward. Not a lot of kids or parents pulling for each other

Comment

- Now is not the time to be discussing SJ. People can start bashing them again in September. The spotlight should be on Staples & Ridgefield

- If the 14 yr old I s fast enough, the 18 yr old with 40 lbs wont matter

- I agree with it being terrible to watch. However, the second most selfish player graduates and the #1 ball hog will be neutralized all next season, so JN has no choice to change his strategy. If he doesn't, then the deserves to go back to M.

- BTW, from what I can see, there will be no impact freshmen players on next year's roster.

Comment

These StJ’s parents can’t help themselves. They are also the craziest club parents. Please just go away, leave it to the teams that are still playing. Btw...with JM gone this team is going to have chemistry/jealousy issues going forward. Not a lot of kids or parents pulling for each other
                  Jealousy? Jealous of what? A ball hog that tries to dribble through a whole team and then loses it? A ball hog who scores 95% of her goals against the Trinity Catholics and Centrals of the FCIAC?

The kids are fine. The parents? who cares. Last time I checked, the parents don't play the games. All parents are biased towards their own kids and think they should start or play significant minutes.

Comment

Jealousy? Jealous of what? A ball hog that tries to dribble through a whole team and then loses it? A ball hog who scores 95% of her goals against the Trinity Catholics and Centrals of the FCIAC?

The kids are fine. The parents? who cares. Last time I checked, the parents don't play the games. All parents are biased towards their own kids and think they should start or play significant minutes.
                    Thanks, just proved my point StJ’s parent.

Comment

You dad's are pretty pathetic. I mean who else but chest beating dads would boast.

As a coach who played both. Ridgefield by 3 goals
                      Wow - not sure what you saw in your games, but I don't see either team winning by more than 1 goal. I like the 1-0 score for either team to win. No way Ridgefield scores 3 goals.

Comment

- Now is not the time to be discussing SJ. People can start bashing them again in September. The spotlight should be on Staples & Ridgefield

- If the 14 yr old I s fast enough, the 18 yr old with 40 lbs wont matter

- I agree with it being terrible to watch. However, the second most selfish player graduates and the #1 ball hog will be neutralized all next season, so JN has no choice to change his strategy. If he doesn't, then the deserves to go back to M.

- BTW, from what I can see, there will be no impact freshmen players on next year's roster.
                        This is hysterical.
                        “ BTW, from what I can see, there will be no impact freshmen players on next year's roster.”

Comment

This is hysterical.
                          “ BTW, from what I can see, there will be no impact freshmen players on next year's roster.”
                          Take it easy 8th grade / future StJ's dad. JN may have promised you the moon. You'll be singing a different tune next year. I hope you're at least in a quality school district so that if she decides to leave StJ she can go back to it.

Comment

Take it easy 8th grade / future StJ's dad. JN may have promised you the moon. You'll be singing a different tune next year. I hope you're at least in a quality school district so that if she decides to leave StJ she can go back to it.
                            I’m not with SJ actually, just thought it was funny that someone would claim to know about potential “impact players” incoming for next year. This is HS girls soccer we’re talking about here, not NCAA basketball.

Comment

I’m not with SJ actually, just thought it was funny that someone would claim to know about potential “impact players” incoming for next year. This is HS girls soccer we’re talking about here, not NCAA basketball.
                              This is indeed laughable. This is the kind of stuff that puts target on kids. My recommendation to any St Joe's parents who think their kids will be an impact player or a superstar is to just stay quiet. This bluster is not going to help daughter. Come back in September/October of next year.

-SJ Parent

Comment

The better club players are pretty well known within the local club community - local kids will have played with or against each other for awhile now. Also this isn't about kids from across the state but just a few towns. Anyway, it's clear an incoming freshman dad thinks his kid is hot sh*t. As the poster above said he'd better pipe down. This is the last place you want your kid to be discussed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X