Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is no “turnaround” needed at Armada. He will just help further build upon what is already clearly the premier youth soccer club in N Florida!

#StillCan’tBeatTheFleet
    FESA has called an emergency club meeting to enact swift marketing and social media measures to distract and otherwise attack the news of this big league hire. Please standby for further instructions from the volt. There could be a Soccerathon II announced to send some more coaches around the world to learn how to coach. #LosingECNL@FESA

Comment

There is no “turnaround” needed at Armada. He will just help further build upon what is already clearly the premier youth soccer club in N Florida!

#StillCan’tBeatTheFleet
      We will be paying him as much as the Bubbster?

Comment

Armada are the best club in N. FL. They do the best for both boys and girls players, although Clay County has the best girls staff. I do think some of these posters about EB are coming from Armada. People do have the right to question motives of why EB is making this move now and will he have the energy needed to guide Armada. But either way Armada will come out looking fine.

Comment

Armada are the best club in N. FL. They do the best for both boys and girls players, although Clay County has the best girls staff. I do think some of these posters about EB are coming from Armada. People do have the right to question motives of why EB is making this move now and will he have the energy needed to guide Armada. But either way Armada will come out looking fine.
          Every club tries to do the best for its players. The players should have more say in their soccer clubs. They want coaches and directors who put the fire in their belly. Players want experts who help them and show them how to do soccer well. They want to be excited, engaged and inspired.

Comment

Fesa

F- Financially
            E-Enabling
            S-Sean
            A-and Associates

Comment

F- Financially
              E-Enabling
              S-Sean
              A-and Associates
              How much did it cost to bring in your new exec?

Comment

The two do go way back to NC and do know each other. They will get along just fine. Best wishes to Coach Bolowich and Armada for finally finding a director.
                No one gets along with Sean but SEAN !

Comment

Is this guy like 70 years old? Interesting hire, I am curious as to how it will turnout. Certainly a top-level guy at college soccer, but youth soccer isn't college. To me it looks like a guy that wants to move to FL and kick back in the sun. IMO Jacksonville were already good and this type of hire won't change anything. If he has success or not, Jacksonville will be fine.
                  SEAN looks older than Armada new guy.

Comment

On paper this looks like a good hire. No doubt he has great experience in the game. But in my experience (who am I, right) when youth clubs hire an older guy (retirement age) it doesn’t go well. Many college coaches are under the impression that club positions are less work than a college job, which isn’t the case. There aren’t four year contracts at the club level like college soccer programs either. Club soccer general managers, executive directors and DOC’s need to put in time, and be available darn near 6 nights a week, 10 months out of the year. You have to deal with a BOD, parents, coaches, and US Soccer, something he didn't have to worry about at the college level. To me, I see a guy looking to move to an area for nice weather, and what he thinks will be more of a relaxed lifestyle away from the college game. This might be a retirement job...

These guys rarely last more than two years. I hope it isn’t the case, but I have seen this scenario too many times.
                    He will be out shortly. The guy is too old and won't be able to handle all the responsibilities or take the physical stress in coaching.

Comment

For what it's worth

How much did it cost to bring in your new exec?
                      If you want quality and access, you have to pay for it. Speaking of access, how are those trips to Arizona and England working out? Dominating much?

Comment

He will be out shortly. The guy is too old and won't be able to handle all the responsibilities or take the physical stress in coaching.
                        Keep dreaming FESA.

Comment

You mean...

Keep dreaming FESA.
                          You mean...he doesn't have a northern European accent...and never played "at a high level in England" so he's no good....ja ja ja!

Comment

You mean...he doesn't have a northern European accent...and never played "at a high level in England" so he's no good....ja ja ja!
                            If I had to put my money on German soccer or England soccer, no doubt would go with Germans. Bolo will own Bubb.

Comment

If I had to put my money on German soccer or England soccer, no doubt would go with Germans. Bolo will own Bubb.
                              English soccer is top 5 in the world at the moment. The young talent coming through at youth level is better than anyone! German soccer is at a low point after the World Cup and needs to be rebuilt. Not sure what this has to do with Jacksonville youth soccer though.

Comment

No parents know Bolo’s salary?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X