Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unfortunately we got stuck m. We kept asking questions and they kept making promises that there were people trying out or that they were out of town and coming over there was an influx of new players. They held us hostage until it was past the deadline to try and leave and then they said there would be a fee to try and escape. It was a pretty shoddy and crappy way to treat people that had been with the club for years. The majority of the team is gone. Some of those families told us that the club was offering them discounts if they stayed. I wonder how many people in the club got breaks to stay while other people paid the full fees? Unfortunately, we paid early and couldn’t get out of it. This new guy is never around!
    That is so sad. PG and DR are a true match made in heaven. They are both full of garbage and continuously lie. The sad thing is, when it gets to that point they will take anyone. It does not matter what your playing ability is. They will take a kid just to have another body on the field. And that is when the few kids left that can actually play decently will suffer because they are surrounded by kids that can't even pass the ball. It's a sad situation over there. But if you ask them it is all sunshine and rainbows as long as they keep winning their division 2 and 3 games.

Comment

CSU paid lots of players to stay... so unethical...when players were thinking about another club they suddenly offered them discounts to stay along with promises and we are surprised that hasnt created more families to question that unfairness. Isnt that what the BOARD should be aware of or do they think this is actually OK and approved? CSU should never "condemn" other clubs for unethical behavior because they are at the top of the list

Comment

CSU paid lots of players to stay... so unethical...when players were thinking about another club they suddenly offered them discounts to stay along with promises and we are surprised that hasnt created more families to question that unfairness. Isnt that what the BOARD should be aware of or do they think this is actually OK and approved? CSU should never "condemn" other clubs for unethical behavior because they are at the top of the list
        Do you really think that board members kids pay? If you do, you are a bigger idiot than I thought.

Comment

Do you really think that board members kids pay? If you do, you are a bigger idiot than I thought.
          You're all fvcking idiots. I bet I could sell you a Kia and tell you it's a Mercedes.

Comment

I just moved to the area and we live close to CSU. Would people recommend playing at CSU, and if so, what has your experience been at the club?

Comment

I just moved to the area and we live close to CSU. Would people recommend playing at CSU, and if so, what has your experience been at the club?
              Yes, please go there. It makes it easier for the rest of us to know where the children of morons congregate.

Comment

You're all fvcking idiots. I bet I could sell you a Kia and tell you it's a Mercedes.
                Yes Paul, that is what you are trying to do.

Comment

It really depends on what you are looking for and what type of child you have. If you are looking to boost your child's self esteem, then this is the club for you. Most likely you will be playing other rec. quality teams that will give the club better opportunity to win a game and your player will come out looking successful. Will they actually be learning any soccer skills? That is a question that solely depends on who your coach is. Some coaches are better then others. If you are looking for a more competitive level of play, then you should go elsewhere. If you are looking for your player to learn and actually develop over the years? Then you should go elsewhere. Some parents are perfectly happy paying for "travel" soccer on a rec level and this is a great enviorment for that. But if you are looking for challenge then please don't waste your time and money at this club. Just depends on what you would like to get out of it.

Comment

not sure what the heck u smoking dude

Comment

We just moved to the Coral Springs area and are looking for a local soccer program for our kids. We heard good things about Coral Springs United. Any opinions?

Comment

We just moved to the Coral Springs area and are looking for a local soccer program for our kids. We heard good things about Coral Springs United. Any opinions?
                        please nice try trying to move post back up we get it coral springs sucks

Comment

please nice try trying to move post back up we get it coral springs sucks
                          This club is so bad that it can't even keep residents from Coral Springs in it. They rather drive to Boca, Weston, Sunrise, or even West Pines to play.

Comment

Honest question here. How many kids from this club go on to play college soccer and receive scholarships?

Comment

Honest question here. How many kids from this club go on to play college soccer and receive scholarships?
                              how many kids from all the clubs in south fl go away to college and play soccer moron?

Comment

We are moving from Maryland this winter and wanted to know the opinion of people regarding CSU. Would this be a good place for our children to develop? Our son is currently in the DA program at DC United and our daughter is at Bethesda ECNL. Thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X