Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miami MLS

Half of the Florida Forum will clear once Miami MLS takes control of S. Florida soccer. I can’t wait to hear the bull**** excuses of all you dumb asses that think your kid is a stud and why he’s not on the MLS Academy team! Reality will start setting in pretty soon! You all are so uneducated in this matter. You have no idea what you’re saying! Good luck! My advice is relax and enjoy your child. Chances are, he will not become a pro soccer player. The odds are completely against you just for living in S. Florida. Your kid doesn’t have what it takes, and you don’t help either with your complaining. Don’t be frustrated just because your kid isn’t getting what you assume is the “proper development.” Make a move! Go somewhere else!! Try holding your own kids accountable for once.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Half of the Florida Forum will clear once Miami MLS takes control of S. Florida soccer. I can’t wait to hear the bull**** excuses of all you dumb asses that think your kid is a stud and why he’s not on the MLS Academy team! Reality will start setting in pretty soon! You all are so uneducated in this matter. You have no idea what you’re saying! Good luck! My advice is relax and enjoy your child. Chances are, he will not become a pro soccer player. The odds are completely against you just for living in S. Florida. Your kid doesn’t have what it takes, and you don’t help either with your complaining. Don’t be frustrated just because your kid isn’t getting what you assume is the “proper development.” Make a move! Go somewhere else!! Try holding your own kids accountable for once.
    Absolutely amazing. I am in awe at the level of *********gery you display. What an unbelievable dick. Are there online classes to learn this skill? Or is it more of an on-the-job type of thing. I bet your ex-wife doesn't miss it. At least you can see your kids on the weekend, with their new dad. You can take them to those MLS games soon.

Comment

theres a place in hell for parents like you. and that place is called miramar. bye.

Comment

That’s true!! Miramar is bad.... Can’t win anything!

Comment

Miramar, Weston; and Kendall are done! All are on crooks

Comment

I have to agree, being new here I have never seen so much hyped up delusion from parents. The South American contingency is out of contril, while I love there passion they for the most part don’t know what there talking about. Soccer is a team sport, here it seems to be all about individuals and who can dribble more than the other. I have yet to see any team here actually try to play the game. Kids are completely lost once they happen to get the ball. No structure, and a massive lack of sophistication. It’s like driving around here a mess of insanity. Maybe this mls miami will bring in the proper academy coaches from around the country, but I highly doubt it. It will be guys from Weston and Kendall Boca all trying to get along. I am coming to realize this is a terrible place for soccer. The Weston Mafia that thinks there so good, is the worst piece of delusion I have seen out here. They are certainly the best of the ****.

Comment

I have to agree, being new here I have never seen so much hyped up delusion from parents. The South American contingency is out of contril, while I love there passion they for the most part don’t know what there talking about. Soccer is a team sport, here it seems to be all about individuals and who can dribble more than the other. I have yet to see any team here actually try to play the game. Kids are completely lost once they happen to get the ball. No structure, and a massive lack of sophistication. It’s like driving around here a mess of insanity. Maybe this mls miami will bring in the proper academy coaches from around the country, but I highly doubt it. It will be guys from Weston and Kendall Boca all trying to get along. I am coming to realize this is a terrible place for soccer. The Weston Mafia that thinks there so good, is the worst piece of delusion I have seen out here. They are certainly the best of the ****.
              Look at what Red Bull, FC Dallas and Philadelphia Union are doing (most others too). Look at the coaching staff for those clubs. Those DA programs are club neutral. They brought in coaches and stayed away from local area youth club soccer nonsense. They function as pro youth clubs. Those clubs don't even deal with parents or nonsense. It's not pay for play; if you or the child are a problem, they send you home. Beckham will look to those clubs as the standard.

Comment

Look at what Red Bull, FC Dallas and Philadelphia Union are doing (most others too). Look at the coaching staff for those clubs. Those DA programs are club neutral. They brought in coaches and stayed away from local area youth club soccer nonsense. They function as pro youth clubs. Those clubs don't even deal with parents or nonsense. It's not pay for play; if you or the child are a problem, they send you home. Beckham will look to those clubs as the standard.
                Hope your right!

Comment

i would think you would want the best coaches and staff, regardless of where they come from.

Comment

i would think you would want the best coaches and staff, regardless of where they come from.
                    Sure but it’s about gutting the political non sense we all see. I guarantee you there I’ll be a Weston mob member in there.

Comment

Sure but it’s about gutting the political non sense we all see. I guarantee you there I’ll be a Weston mob member in there.
                      The DA needs to keep clubs like Weston, Boca and Kendall. Miami DA will use those programs to house players they don't have room for as well as continue to add players from those clubs at different phases of the players development. Some kids drop off, others rise up at different times. Also, the DA knows that it is not possible for MLS DA programs to just play MLS DA programs because of costs. MLS DA programs need other DA programs to play against on a local level.

Comment

not sure what you mean by mob, but there are a few really excellent coaches at weston. coaches any program would want.

Comment

not sure what you mean by mob, but there are a few really excellent coaches at weston. coaches any program would want.
                          Here comes the one idiot who calls everyone mob, sucks etc but his kid is the best soccer has ever seen. If your kid is good everyone wants him, if not then you know the answer. If your kid is good but not that good and the parent is a maniac, he is out. For some reason I am yet to see a good player with a maniac parent succeed. By U19 they are either playing at a crappy local club or not playing. Happens over and over again. Best advise sit back and chill out, those who work make it far.

Comment

Let’s gooooooo mls

Comment

idiot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X