Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree! One person on the board going around the back of everyone to put 2 people in charge who probably shouldn't be. One of them for sure should not be "in charge" at any youth-level organization. It was bound to happen and it won't get better at this club until this individual is removed from the board. Parents speak up! Let your voices and $$ be heard!
    Once again you are referring to two people. You do not know what you are talking about and you are just some unknown person running their big mouth.

Comment

Or better yet, get off your lazy asses and help out for a change!!! BAYSL is run by a few people - NOT because they want to, buy because they HAVE to. Far too many of the parents want a babysitting service for thier precious children. Your checks do not mean a thing to the BOD - they are not paid!

AGAIN! GET OFF YOUR BIG, FAT, LAZY ASS AND VOLUNTEER!!!!
      We could debate what a "few" means. Website seems to indicate every board and volunteer position filled?? Decisions are being made by a few and that is what us parents can't do anything about. Your comment about the "checks don't mean anything to the BOD" is just stupid. Paid or not they chose to run this organization- nobody makes them do it or continue to do it. If there are no checks then there is nothing left to run... understand?

Comment

Once again you are referring to two people. You do not know what you are talking about and you are just some unknown person running their big mouth.
        You have no idea what I know or don't know. Maybe YOU should get better informed about the club you belong to. And insults? Please, on an anonymous chat board they are meaningless.

Comment

YES! Why don't you check out the BAYSL Website and see what it will look like without SP and JC. They have taken this club from nothing and made it into a pretty professionally run soccer organization. JC just received his "A" License. he can officially coach a professional or Academy team. GR has a national Youth License which means that he can successfully train a u-6 team. WOW!!!
          Parents--we are the ones that direct and run this club. It's our money that pays for these professionals. GR should be not even be coaching. Does anyone check credentials anymore.
          I know that my hard earned money is going wherever JC goes!!!! if they didn't want SP to be director, they should have picked JC. He brings more passion and energy to youth soccer than anyone I have ever seen. He truly loves what he does!

Comment

YES! Why don't you check out the BAYSL Website and see what it will look like without SP and JC. They have taken this club from nothing and made it into a pretty professionally run soccer organization. JC just received his "A" License. he can officially coach a professional or Academy team. GR has a national Youth License which means that he can successfully train a u-6 team. WOW!!!
            Parents--we are the ones that direct and run this club. It's our money that pays for these professionals. GR should be not even be coaching. Does anyone check credentials anymore.
            I know that my hard earned money is going wherever JC goes!!!! if they didn't want SP to be director, they should have picked JC. He brings more passion and energy to youth soccer than anyone I have ever seen. He truly loves what he does!
            Well I guess you better go to IMG. You are assuming he is staying and you are also assuming he wanted the position. Furthermore, you are assuming he would have stayed at BAYSL forever. Stop freaking out over something that has not yet occurred. By the way BAYSL recently had elections. Did you vote? Parents should never direct or run a club by the way.

Comment

Does GR coach any good teams? I know SP coaches a very good U12 team and JC coaches a very good U13 team.

Comment

It sounds to me that there is going to be some fall out by this decision. JC has a pretty large group of supporters.

Comment

It sounds to me that there is going to be some fall out by this decision. JC has a pretty large group of supporters.
                  Why don't you wait to see what happens. You are making two big assumptions 1: That he would stay forever and 2: That he is leaving.

Comment

Why don't you wait to see what happens. You are making two big assumptions 1: That he would stay forever and 2: That he is leaving.
                    Why would one htink that he would not stay?

Comment

Why would one htink that he would not stay?
                      My point exactly. There is someone posting information that may not be correct and everyone needs to wait and see what happens.

Comment

I guarantee you the information I am posting is more accurate than you can believe

Comment

I guarantee you the information I am posting is more accurate than you can believe
                          Whatever. If at the end of the day they decide to leave that is their business. I doubt they are being asked to leave.

Comment

No one said that anyone is being asked to leave.

Comment

Whatever. If at the end of the day they decide to leave that is their business. I doubt they are being asked to leave.
                              I have a feeling if they leave they will be taking a good sized group with them.

Comment

I have a feeling if they leave they will be taking a good sized group with them.
                                That will be up to them to leave and the parents that follow.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X