Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are family connections VSI WFF & VSI Tampa.
    Keepin the pay scale in the family. Also only want dumb people so they don't get challenged.

We are family... All my brothers and me...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1111358]

So, do you support BL? Do you? Do you think he is good for the club?
      The only ones supporting BL are those whose pockets benefit or they have something else personal to gain. Coaches and board members are his puppets and we pay for this BS.

Comment

BL does not want anybody with more knowledge of the game next to him, that is why he keeps bringing his own coaches, I call them his puppets.
        Yep he had to fire everyone in his path to destruction, and bring in people that would go along with his dirty ways and poor choices.

Comment

Well SM and MM are connected with VSI Tampa Bay FC and they are also with VSI WFF so why not get GF.
          BL needs his family members to get paid along side him so he doesn't have to help pay his kids bills. We lay our kids bills so his kids can pay their bills. Let's see current staff his son and his daughters husband. That's keeping things real. Yep crystal clear.

Comment

I agree with the other poster. Take Michael Jordan off the Bulls, Larry Bird off the Celtics, Tom Brady off the Patriots. Its going to have a profound effect. Cant blame the coaches for that. Be competitors, dont give it up without a fight and fight to the bitter end and prove it on the field. This team does not even need a coach. It could coach itself.
            If we don't need a coach why are we paying so much?

Comment

WOW... I don't even know where to start. The team had a good year last year - NO DRAMA, players with a great attitude, low key, no parents thinking their kids are God's gift to the team and the soccer world, good coaches. New year - new players, new parents who think the soccer world can't function without their daughter, fired all the coaches who made last year the success that it was for this team. Now you want to blame the kids???

From start to finish this has been, at best, adults behaving badly. From negative parents to greedy club employees to adults from both sides with enough power to ruin the team.

You are a piece of work blaming those girls who are so focused on following their dreams. Girls don't have the opportunity to play professional sports at the same level as boys/men. For most girls, college is the ultimate dream for them. The adults, both crazy club employees and crazy parents are ruining it for this team. I think you should man up and tell the girls themselves you think it is their issue. Hiding behind this site to blame teenage girls for adult bad choices. You are an a --. What a man.
              Best post on here! The club has put all these girls in this position and they can't even man up and take responsibility. Horrible adult decisions and poor organization by the club. Sad chain of events. Don't blame the girls for irresponsible and selfish adults making bad choices for our girls.

Comment

From small to large things always change. One bad season some coaches are let go. One bad year of poor management and you have a poor year with multiple teams. What makes you think that you are locked in. This ECNL thing can change hands overnight. Do not be so sure of yourself.
                Let us be realistic. It would be HIGHLY unlikely that VSI would lose its designation. First, OC is at the bottom of the conference in EVERY age group. Lets see if they get put on probation or not. So far, there is NO indication of that. Second, even if ECNL wanted to get rid of VSI its a two year process. Probation plus 1 full year. Last year we ranked as the 36th best club in all of ECNL prior to the U18s going to the finals which means that we actually are a bit higher then 36th/73 total clubs last year. Over half of the clubs in ECNL are below VSI WFF. Every team from U15-U17 made the playoffs last year. This year, we actually have a better record then last year at this time and we have yet to play OC which is giving up wins to other clubs like the government hands out food stamps. OC has a total of 4 wins in 40 games. On top of that, I have a close friend who is high up in the ECNL structure who says that ECNL views our club positively. I am not being confident, I am being realistic and if you were being realistic you would see it the same way. It is not going to happen any time in the near future if at all and the longer it goes the less likely it is to happen. I trust in what my friend has told me and I have known him my whole life. TBU is not getting ECNL. Sorry, just being honest.

Comment

Reality check...

To the pain in the ass, trouble maker u16g parents (you know who you are) that continue to blast their coach, their club, etc. and continue to bitch ... why don't you STF up???? Don't you have anything else better to do other than being negative and looking to tear others down? Seriously? I can understand and appreciate being frustrated but "big picture" wise, what parents need to do is take a big look in the mirror! Does your kid belong on that u16 team in the first place? There's certainly more to life than just soccer. Life's too short to be soo negative, nasty and hateful.

Comment

Lots has changed. Shows how much you really don't know.
                    Speaking of change when do the 16s lose the daddy coach? Is VSI really that slow? Let me spell it out for you. He has a daughter on the team therefore he should not train or coach the team! And since we are not here to provide a playground for his family needs we need to focus on all of the families needs. Stand along side us on the parent side of the field and all is well. Solid conflict of interest and adds many other problems that don't need to be here. Most will speak out about it while others are too afraid to say anything but everyone is feeling it. Simple fix if the club wants him to coach let it be with another age group. Do the right thing for his daughter as well as all of our daughters.

Conflict of interest is not working. Aside from the fact that the team is struggling at best.

Comment

Originally posted by soccerissomuchfun View Post
                      To the pain in the ass, trouble maker u16g parents (you know who you are) that continue to blast their coach, their club, etc. and continue to bitch ... why don't you STF up???? Don't you have anything else better to do other than being negative and looking to tear others down? Seriously? I can understand and appreciate being frustrated but "big picture" wise, what parents need to do is take a big look in the mirror! Does your kid belong on that u16 team in the first place? There's certainly more to life than just soccer. Life's too short to be soo negative, nasty and hateful.
                      Does your kid belong on the team? Look in your own mirror.

Comment

You don't get it. All teams that had success at younger ages with pure athleticism struggle as they get older. Other teams get just as fast or bigger and stronger. The difference is in their ability to play by moving the ball. This team has never been able to do that. You weren't even the top team last year in Florida, or in Region C, or even in the Tampa Bay Area, so not sure what success you are talking about.

perfectly said!

Comment

Does your kid belong on the team? Look in your own mirror.
                          As a matter of fact, yes, thanks for asking! Parents need to work through this and not continue to talk their BS and cause problems amongst the parent sidelines. More importantly, parents needs to stop running their mouths in front of the kids. Now that's very productive, isn't it?!

Comment

Soccer is life and Brandon is dead!! With BL, there will never be any life!! Continue wasting your monies!! Can't you see your child is playing worst soccer 1 season later??

Comment

Originally posted by soccerissomuchfun View Post
                              Anyone that doesn't agree with all the changes and things they have shoved down our throats is a pain to you. The parents simply do not want a parent coach Really that is not asking much. I don't even really know the guy personally but I know he has a daughter on the team and that doesn't work. Anyone that's been involved in youth sports knows that. It's not what we signed up for and we do not have to sit back and accept it. Everyone talks about it to each other and it's not an issue that will just go away. However it will certainly settle the team down if this gets resolved. Simple solution assign him to another team or have him just be a dad at the club like all of us. What's so hard about having him coach another age group? He must only want to be with his daughters team and her friends.

Comment

As a matter of fact, yes, thanks for asking! Parents need to work through this and not continue to talk their BS and cause problems amongst the parent sidelines. More importantly, parents needs to stop running their mouths in front of the kids. Now that's very productive, isn't it?!
                                Thanks GS. We will all just stop thinking too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X