Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 09-06-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
YAWN ... the door is open !
Yep too bad you came in it.
Old 09-06-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Everyone including WFF non-ECNL staff and parents can see what is going on here. How does the board not see it?
Board members that were good people were fired just like the coaches and people they think they can make do things thier way were brought on.

It's all dirty
Old 09-06-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
I hope that Mac stays...he is a great coach and inspiration to the kids. It would be a HUGE loss if Mac leaves. He puts so much time and energy into the kids and you couldnt have a better role model for them. He has a tireless work ethic for the club and the kids
Is he ethical? Because if he is then he should do the same thing JC did over three years ago and get out.
Old 09-06-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Not true at all we know who you are TF the world does to. The majority wanted her and the fact that you think your daughter walks on water makes everyone else want to throw up. And for the record the people that were already here didn't want you here with all your drama.
Who is TF?
Old 09-06-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Board members that were good people were fired just like the coaches and people they think they can make do things thier way were brought on.

It's all dirty
Where is the club membership in all of this? If all they are going to do is get on TS and complain then my advice is do something about it. If you don't then you have a defeatist mentality.
Old 09-06-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Moron? Although I can see your point about the signing before there were 26 players, that still doesn't negate the fact that they are currently on a team with 26 players and should be asking for a release. Especially if they are number 17-26 on the roster. If they haven't done that then do it. If they are not going to do it then they really have no one to blame for there daughters current situation but themselves. Be a parent and put up or shut up. Although the ECNL experience could be positive for any player, being on an ECNL team and not playing does nothing but spend your money for the sake of the girls that are playing. Just saying.
Let's see they already took 1400 for registration 1400 for beginning of travel and we have already bought uniforms bags and etc... They blame is on the people at VSI for getting our kids into this situation. It's not tryout time and not as simply as all that. They knew what they were doing and we trusted them. That won't happen twice.
Old 09-06-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Let's see they already took 1400 for registration 1400 for beginning of travel and we have already bought uniforms bags and etc... They blame is on the people at VSI for getting our kids into this situation. It's not tryout time and not as simply as all that. They knew what they were doing and we trusted them. That won't happen twice.
Please leave. I will refund your money personally because I'm tired of listening to you. First it's Playing time, then it's GS, then it's lies, then it's VI, now it's money. Playing in any league out of state costs money. You are in the top league in the country. Have you even asked your daughter what she wants? I am so glad you are not on my kids team because after dealing with you I would want to kill myself. Hey, that gives me an idea. Maybe we could make you a prison counselor and the suicide rate in prisons would go thru the roof this saving tons of taxpayer money.
Old 09-06-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Please leave. I will refund your money personally because I'm tired of listening to you. First it's Playing time, then it's GS, then it's lies, then it's VI, now it's money. Playing in any league out of state costs money. You are in the top league in the country. Have you even asked your daughter what she wants? I am so glad you are not on my kids team because after dealing with you I would want to kill myself. Hey, that gives me an idea. Maybe we could make you a prison counselor and the suicide rate in prisons would go thru the roof this saving tons of taxpayer money.
The point is we were happy to pay when we were getting what we signed up for the fact you can't see things have changed makes you a bigger idiot than we pegged you for.
Old 09-06-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
I guess I see it differently. I'm not one to complain and do nothing about it. If it were me then I would be asking for $2800 back, a release, and then I would be on the phone with AB at TBU, JC at HDT, and GA at BR to see if my daughter could fit in at one of those three clubs. This is not one of those years where you can just have your daughter "suck it up". If you are playing on an ECNL team then exposure was a big factor in your decision because of your daughters age. So, it is as simple as demanding your money back and requesting a release. I know it seems like a no win situation but broken promises lead to more broken promises and I would mitigate any further damage.
Old 09-06-2013
Unregistered

Quote:
Yep too bad you came in it.
Yes we did come in...and take away your kids spot!

Life is not always fair but the strong survive and the best play.. Thats a fact!

Enjoy your keyboard and the end of the bench !