Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is no rec going on right now during the week.
    Yes there is. they have rec and DA during the week, and games on Friday nights and Saturday am.

Comment

They do have a rec side to their club, einstein.
      Our club is full 7 days a week...so what? How does this affect you and your kids or is it just another "issue" you have with us? Did getting cut all those seasons affect your kid that bad ? Stop peeking through the fence already !

Comment

BL is tearing the club apart...the toilet paper is ONLY 1 PLY!! It used to be 2 ply where did the $$ go for the 2 ply?!!?!?!

Comment

BL is tearing the club apart...the toilet paper is ONLY 1 PLY!! It used to be 2 ply where did the $$ go for the 2 ply?!!?!?!
          At Celtic we have 5 ply!

Comment

talk soccer

Why not get rid of him and some of the non productive staff then? Sitting around waiting to fall apart doesn't seem like the best solution in building future teams, wouldn't you agree? Your younger teams, particularly girls, are vulnerable for poaching-- Fishhawk/Chagers particularly. Many of the families that play for Brandon live in that community already. Trust me when I say that Fishhawk is positioning itself to be the producer of winning teams here in the next few years..... which means that you won't basically be getting any interest from until ECNL age--- if you still have by then that is.

Comment

Surprise

Why not get rid of him and some of the non productive staff then? Sitting around waiting to fall apart doesn't seem like the best solution in building future teams, wouldn't you agree? Your younger teams, particularly girls, are vulnerable for poaching-- Fishhawk/Chagers particularly. Many of the families that play for Brandon live in that community already. Trust me when I say that Fishhawk is positioning itself to be the producer of winning teams here in the next few years..... which means that you won't basically be getting any interest from until ECNL age--- if you still have by then that is.
              Fishhawk/chargers will be a big surprise this year. There are several teams and many players planning the move. They already have some very good teams and will only get better.

Comment

Fishhawk/chargers will be a big surprise this year. There are several teams and many players planning the move. They already have some very good teams and will only get better.
                Anyone that goes to FH is either:
                A) going backwards
                B) ruining their soccer career

Comment

5 years I have been hearing this and nothing like you are talking about has happened at Fish Hawk. What already good teams? U11g is the only one I can think of. Would give you that if they didn't just get their buts handed to them in Region Cup by a WFF team. More on the girls side is a few teams doing good in Div II. And Poaching of the younger girls? Talking U9 and U10? Cause no one from WFF U11 to U14 is going to FH unless they are cut or if they are pushed to the B team or already on and would rather play FH A team playing in Div II.

I am sure there will be some good team at some point, but as a club I don't think the U4s starting out at FH will ever see this success, even if they play until they are 18.

Would I tell someone to not take their kids to FH, no. Not if you are they to just play the sport and don't expect to push yourself to get more out of it. If you want more than that, it would be a real bad move to play there. Your are right. There are a lot of FH community kids at WFF. I don't think there is a lot of Brandon kids at FH. Or from Lakeland, Valrico, Sarasota. They are at Brandon. That has to tell you something.

Comment

5 years I have been hearing this and nothing like you are talking about has happened at Fish Hawk. What already good teams? U11g is the only one I can think of. Would give you that if they didn't just get their buts handed to them in Region Cup by a WFF team. More on the girls side is a few teams doing good in Div II. And Poaching of the younger girls? Talking U9 and U10? Cause no one from WFF U11 to U14 is going to FH unless they are cut or if they are pushed to the B team or already on and would rather play FH A team playing in Div II.

I am sure there will be some good team at some point, but as a club I don't think the U4s starting out at FH will ever see this success, even if they play until they are 18.

Would I tell someone to not take their kids to FH, no. Not if you are they to just play the sport and don't expect to push yourself to get more out of it. If you want more than that, it would be a real bad move to play there. Your are right. There are a lot of FH community kids at WFF. I don't think there is a lot of Brandon kids at FH. Or from Lakeland, Valrico, Sarasota. They are at Brandon. That has to tell you something.
                    This could not be more spot on. The FH soccer club has been in place 6 years. The parents over there just don't get it. The reason they suck is not only because they don't get the players. In the younger ages they seem to have reasonable number of athletes. The problem is that they don't have soccer players. Athletes must be developed into soccer players and it's not happening there. Year in and year out it happens and they still don't get it. You are correct. Their biggest success is losing by 2 goals to a WFF A team when the truth is that all other age groups vs WFF A teams would be a blood bath. We also agree on one other thing. If you have aspirations as a player or as a parent for your kid to play successful soccer you should avoid that place. Every year spent at FH is a year that you fall behind. I know this is more harsh then your post but it's the truth. If you go to FH it's for the love of the game only.

Comment

This could not be more spot on. The FH soccer club has been in place 6 years. The parents over there just don't get it. The reason they suck is not only because they don't get the players. In the younger ages they seem to have reasonable number of athletes. The problem is that they don't have soccer players. Athletes must be developed into soccer players and it's not happening there. Year in and year out it happens and they still don't get it. You are correct. Their biggest success is losing by 2 goals to a WFF A team when the truth is that all other age groups vs WFF A teams would be a blood bath. We also agree on one other thing. If you have aspirations as a player or as a parent for your kid to play successful soccer you should avoid that place. Every year spent at FH is a year that you fall behind. I know this is more harsh then your post but it's the truth. If you go to FH it's for the love of the game only.
                      Beating a dead horse here on WFF threads again. I agree. We scrimmaged them this year and they have couple of great athletes but the soccer smarts and experience you learn at clubs like here isn't there. It's a shame for them and they should have come over couple of years ago.

Comment

Really the FH buzz is amazing. Check out the FH threads! There must be 10 of them, NO actually that's WFF, never mind.

Comment

Yes Lakeland girl had 99 on her shorts. Not sure of the other girl.
                          Same dad has shown up on other threads lol. Good promoter.

Comment

Soooo your gonna poach our B and C team kids hmmm That may be the only way you have an A Team at your club because what you show up with regularly is nothing more than warm bodies that equal a sorry ass scrimmage. You parents keep telling everyone at the town squre your "Positioning" yourselves over pizza slices but to what? you have contributed NOTHING to the tampa soccer landscape in 6 years, when are you gonna back up your water cooler talk ??? Trust us, we have no worries and if you have a player we want we will take them from you as simple as that ! Its like being called up to the big leagues and you damn well know it...another slice please !!!

Comment

Training with the UCONN coach this week, getting ready for FLA CUP, PDA Showcase, the ECNL Play-offs and my kid is registered for tryouts. The soccer life is good at WFF

Comment

Soooo your gonna poach our B and C team kids hmmm That may be the only way you have an A Team at your club because what you show up with regularly is nothing more than warm bodies that equal a sorry ass scrimmage. You parents keep telling everyone at the town squre your "Positioning" yourselves over pizza slices but to what? you have contributed NOTHING to the tampa soccer landscape in 6 years, when are you gonna back up your water cooler talk ??? Trust us, we have no worries and if you have a player we want we will take them from you as simple as that ! Its like being called up to the big leagues and you damn well know it...another slice please !!!
                                More a team players are staying at fishhawk and more brandon players are coming to fishhawk. Brandon will be a ghost club soon

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X