Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    wow! glad you were able to release. must of felt therapeutic. for you to even type any of this means the changes that happened really got to you. didn't fury also lose a couple of girls to NYCFC as well as SUSA? hmmm, so your specific vendetta is regarding LISC and specifically geared towards a certain family? why is that? do you think we can't figure out who you are? if your response is you don't care - then tell us who you are. don't be scared now and post anonymously. why take your time to type all of that and spew hate to 14yo players and their families? what do you know about either team, the players, their families and the choices they made for their interest? do you get a gold star if you win most hateful comment? because here's your star. trust you don't want this smoke. we can make these words real - are your hands as good at typing as they are at defending? we shall see...
    Holy Crap! You need to up your Lexipro dosage!

First off, everything I said is true and easily verifiable. I did not mention any names, positions or other identifiers, and actually stated that these were good players, even called 1 an impact player. It honestly doesn't bother me that these kids left Fury, they were not regular starters (except for 2) and there are other equally strong (if not stronger) players that may now get more PT or an opportunity to step up, now that some of the political nonsense is out of the way.

And FYI, I'm not criticizing these families choice to leave Fury for LISC. At first I thought it was weird-why would anyone want to go from a strong team like Fury to an abysmal team like LISC? But then a parent who made that choice explained that they had played with Meghan Frey in Rough Riders and liked her a lot, the kid would go from primarily a reserve player to a regular starter and that their cost was going to be drastically reduced if her kid came over to LISC, reduced even lower than their regular price. Even joked that it was the "Fury discount".

Then there was the dreaded FC Albertson "assignment" Rumor looming, and that was the rumor that some of the stronger reserve players were going to be moved to the Albertson GDA team, but would be starters, but nobody was crazy about that idea because so many people feel like the Albertson GDA teams are considered "B" teams and why be on a "B" team when you can be on LISC's "A" team? So when you ask what I know about the players, their families or their choices-that's what I know.

What does piss me off, is the constant disparagement of my kid's team by all you new LISC lovers on this board and BOTN. Did Fury lose players? Yep! Is that going to affect them dramatically? Nope!

Comment

First off, everything I said is true and easily verifiable. I did not mention any names, positions or other identifiers, and actually stated that these were good players, even called 1 an impact player. It honestly doesn't bother me that these kids left Fury, they were not regular starters (except for 2) and there are other equally strong (if not stronger) players that may now get more PT or an opportunity to step up, now that some of the political nonsense is out of the way.

And FYI, I'm not criticizing these families choice to leave Fury for LISC. At first I thought it was weird-why would anyone want to go from a strong team like Fury to an abysmal team like LISC? But then a parent who made that choice explained that they had played with Meghan Frey in Rough Riders and liked her a lot, the kid would go from primarily a reserve player to a regular starter and that their cost was going to be drastically reduced if her kid came over to LISC, reduced even lower than their regular price. Even joked that it was the "Fury discount".

Then there was the dreaded FC Albertson "assignment" Rumor looming, and that was the rumor that some of the stronger reserve players were going to be moved to the Albertson GDA team, but would be starters, but nobody was crazy about that idea because so many people feel like the Albertson GDA teams are considered "B" teams and why be on a "B" team when you can be on LISC's "A" team? So when you ask what I know about the players, their families or their choices-that's what I know.

What does piss me off, is the constant disparagement of my kid's team by all you new LISC lovers on this board and BOTN. Did Fury lose players? Yep! Is that going to affect them dramatically? Nope!
      Funny thing is you called me to ask questions like we are friends. And then you repeat what I said on this anonymous forum. So you say political nonsense is now gone but it appears it is still there.

Comment

You have an outside issue with a specific person, make a phone call - tell them directly. Because me, I am the wrong one. You leave my daughter out of it. Say what you want about the club but what you won't do is come on here and talk specifics. I have not said anything about YOUR daughter in a social sports website and never would. I jumped in this because for those who know from both teams - know exactly who you are speaking about. I won't tolerate it. You have never said anything to my face or out of turn, but best believe this will not be forgotten. This is a public social forum - you want to big up your team, please be my guest, but I don't care how you spin it - you better NEVER in your life come out your face about my child or family EVER again. I don't have your number or address to tell you to your face, however, next time you see me I would love for you to walk right up to my face and say what you feel directly to me...in fact, now I'm looking forward to it. Otherwise, go about your day...

Comment

are you from that team? or are you assuming to know the changes they made and players acquired before their DA season began? please link us to where a club blatantly states that "not one of our top CT players moved over"...

come on, we all know most the teams that stay together at this age are town teams (and even those don't stay together season to season)...there is constant rotation of players in all leagues and as such the outlook for the season also changes.

trying to disparage a team because of your Google search does not make your opinion fact
          Not one ECNL starter moved to OW, last year or this, including NT call up players. Almost their entire roster is players who were on their NPL teams before. Several OW players going back to NPL so they can play HS.

ct poster

Comment

What I fail to understand about sites like this and BOTN is what does the whole and individual of each team have to do with anything your family is doing? You are discrediting children who are out there trying their best to achieve their goals. Why is that an issue? Why can't each of the teams being discussed on this or any forum just play their games and you go about your days? I'll admit sometimes its funny to read the comments, but its still kind of sad to see adults, who aren't trainers or coaches, evaluating and judging children. if she/he is good enough more power to them, if they aren't who cares - you aren't taking that kid home with you...worry about and focus on what's important - raising your kids and seeing that their life levels up for the next generation of your family.

I wish you and all of these families well. I wish and hope the best for all of your young players and hope they are able to achieve whatever it is they set their minds to.

Comment

What I fail to understand about sites like this and BOTN is what does the whole and individual of each team have to do with anything your family is doing? You are discrediting children who are out there trying their best to achieve their goals. Why is that an issue? Why can't each of the teams being discussed on this or any forum just play their games and you go about your days? I'll admit sometimes its funny to read the comments, but its still kind of sad to see adults, who aren't trainers or coaches, evaluating and judging children. if she/he is good enough more power to them, if they aren't who cares - you aren't taking that kid home with you...worry about and focus on what's important - raising your kids and seeing that their life levels up for the next generation of your family.

I wish you and all of these families well. I wish and hope the best for all of your young players and hope they are able to achieve whatever it is they set their minds to.
              If you thought this site would be better than BOTN you would be wrong. It is better in some regards, but the ability to post anonymously brings out some crazies and lots of false and misleading information as well. It's mostly entertainment. Don't get too wrapped up in it.

Comment

Why would people leave a Fury, a winning team last year, in droves? Lousy training, and parents like you who are always talking about other players, causing a toxic atmosphere are the primary reason. You think that everyone who posts about Fury losing players are from LISC. WRONG! It's a fact that 8 of the 18 originally on this years roster left! Get over it. Your posts reveal a lot about your character.

What you meant was you don't mind those players leaving so your kid will now get so playing time. That whole crap about being on Fury's "B" team or LISC "A" team is bull and you know it. The whole thing about a "Fury discount" is bull also. Everyone paying $2000 a year less for better training is enough of a reward. But the season is about to start and it will become evident soon enough.

BTW..if you don't care about LISC then why are you trolling this thread? LMAO!!!!!

Comment

Thank you for the clarification. Please explain why if these boards are supposed to be helpful, there is so much fake news posted.
                  LOL, you responded to your own post! Classic!

Comment

this is the psychology of youth sports

1. parents associate team wins with personal success
                    2. they also want to elevate their own kids
                    3. they think the team needs to win to do that

so they are caught between wanting other players to be good enough to win, but not good enough to overshadow mia.

its truly sad that the crabs in a basket mentality is so prevalent

focus on your own kid and her journey in the game. the rest will take care of itself. too many people concerned about the quality of other peoples kids

Comment

this is the psychology of youth sports

1. parents associate team wins with personal success
                      2. they also want to elevate their own kids
                      3. they think the team needs to win to do that

so they are caught between wanting other players to be good enough to win, but not good enough to overshadow mia.

its truly sad that the crabs in a basket mentality is so prevalent

focus on your own kid and her journey in the game. the rest will take care of itself. too many people concerned about the quality of other peoples kids
                      Agreed. my kid has always been a striker/ goal scorer but has been working on adding to the toolbox. All the other parents on the teams she’s played on focus on her goal scoring but she needs to improve in other areas. There will always be others scoring goals too. Absolutely - it’s not just about winning games.

Comment

Hmm, just took a peak at the Fury 04 roster, you know the team that LISC lemmings are claiming is garbage now that their princesses left. Looks pretty damn good to me!!! Guess you fools weren't expecting all those kids who were playing up a year to rejoin their 04 age group!

Looking forward to seeing all the amaaaaazing players LISC picked up, if and when they ever fill their roster enough to post it!

Comment

Hmm, just took a peak at the Fury 04 roster, you know the team that LISC lemmings are claiming is garbage now that their princesses left. Looks pretty damn good to me!!! Guess you fools weren't expecting all those kids who were playing up a year to rejoin their 04 age group!

Looking forward to seeing all the amaaaaazing players LISC picked up, if and when they ever fill their roster enough to post it!
                          Just took a peek...yeah right, Fury parent. Give it a rest...some players and parents are drama like you probably. We all know the best players in this age group are spread out across multiple clubs and leagues. If you are happy with your coaching, club and roster then so be it. But stop trying to cause drama among the players that chose other options. Everyone needs to move on.

Comment

So basically this whole thread was about how top players were leaving Fury for LISC, but then Fury just replaced them with better players? Lol, that's awesome!

Comment

So basically this whole thread was about how top players were leaving Fury for LISC, but then Fury just replaced them with better players? Lol, that's awesome!
                              If you think Fury is worth the premium for the coaching you are receiving, then more power to you. Others feel like there are better options at any price...paying significantly more makes it even more of a joke.

Comment

*** is your problem? Why is your life so wrapped up on this discussion to be hunting down rosters and then chime in on this f-ing forum to start trash talking? seriously...why choose LISC? why not create a thread to brag about how awesome you are? Why don't you have any issues with NYCFC or NYSC or any clubs in your current division? Fury and LISC don't even play each other. I just don't see what your point is...

Is there only 1 spot open for all of the colleges in this country or abroad? I see you and your cronies left this site alone after I told you to never mention my family again. I meant that. keep walking down this lane...when I say I am not the one. I am not the one.

These girls are still friends and still communicate with one another - not a one of them talks like this to each other. They remain friends no matter what team they are on....so again what is it you are trying to do here???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X