X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I coach in the age group
    What age group would that be? BTW, "good on ya" for the ex model, smoking got wife!👏

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      also, you should probably take your son to a doctor, as it sounds like has some health problems if his stools are that large.
      😂🤣😅😃😄😀😁

Comment

Your son will quit the game at 17
        17 is when the bootball masters realize that while they might get a scholly, that's about it. The "small technical kids" that they used to push around in middle school now kick their ass and eat their lunch, having caught up (or mostly caught up) in size, and being far superior in skill. That said, many of 'em will finish high school, try for that OSAA title, and hopefully have some interesting stories to tell the girls at college.

Some of the crazy soccer parents around here remind me of the sort of Nebraska numbskulls who believed, well into the aughts, that the only winning football was the I formation and that passing the ball was for sissies and wimps. Three yards and a cloud of dust, baby! The only reason power-running teams don't win any more is no coach is sufficiently committed to the strategy.

Comment

17 is when the bootball masters realize that while they might get a scholly, that's about it. The "small technical kids" that they used to push around in middle school now kick their ass and eat their lunch, having caught up (or mostly caught up) in size, and being far superior in skill. That said, many of 'em will finish high school, try for that OSAA title, and hopefully have some interesting stories to tell the girls at college.

Some of the crazy soccer parents around here remind me of the sort of Nebraska numbskulls who believed, well into the aughts, that the only winning football was the I formation and that passing the ball was for sissies and wimps. Three yards and a cloud of dust, baby! The only reason power-running teams don't win any more is no coach is sufficiently committed to the strategy.
          You are an fing idiot- stop talking. Xfire has a good mix of technical and athletic, infact good enough to go 3-1 against all so cal DA teams. Results are results and can’t be argued like your pee brained opinions....,

Comment

Albion is easily 4 goals or more better than xfire
            How does the crow taste??

Comment

Actually my wife is a retired model and is still smoking hot for 47 years old.

I do not live in a mansion. I have kids in college so I can’t afford a mansion.
              Those pictures her first boyfriend/cousin took don't make her a model.

Comment

You are an fing idiot- stop talking. Xfire has a good mix of technical and athletic, infact good enough to go 3-1 against all so cal DA teams. Results are results and can’t be argued like your pee brained opinions....,
                Was Crossfire mentioned in the original post? No, it was not.

Not everything is about you.

Comment

I coach in the age group
                  Soccer is a small community. It would take little effort to figure out who the jackass coach is with two kids (boy and girl) in college. Both tall respectively.

Here is the challenge for anyone interested in figuring out who is this moron.

Comment

Soccer is a small community. It would take little effort to figure out who the jackass coach is with two kids (boy and girl) in college. Both tall respectively.

Here is the challenge for anyone interested in figuring out who is this moron.
                    Don't really care about figuring out the jackazz. Pretty much everyone on this forum is a jackazz. The forum should be renamed, jackazz-soccer-parents.com. Just want to see wife.

Comment

Don't really care about figuring out the jackazz. Pretty much everyone on this forum is a jackazz. The forum should be renamed, jackazz-soccer-parents.com. Just want to see wife.
                      Beware: Hairy palm, mouth breather alert. Must be GDA dad!!!

Comment

Hairy palm, mouth breather
                        Sounds like a good description of everyone on this forum. Anyone posting is some sort of low life.

Comment

Sounds like a good description of everyone on this forum. Anyone posting is some sort of low life.
                          Dam you irony....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X