Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Their Oldest team that aged out won the GDA, they went for the best competition got it and let the struggling younger teams go to the watered down US Club league.

All the other top So. Cal clubs stayed put in DA.

Always best to know the motives.
    Slammers next age group made gda national semis.

Comment

Promoted to ECNL.

Comment

Promoted to ECNL.
        Actually they were promoted to college, the team that Won the GDA oldest age.

They left the US Club girls league the year prior, when all the best so. cal clubs were accepted.

Jus sayin.

Straight talk, no spin.

Comment

Well that's not fair Oregon teams were able to pad their records this year. But, no worries Slammers refuse to travel Oregon.

Comment

Yes Eastside it the Thorns now. But so is the Thorns run by Westside that plays in the travel league. Unnecessarily confusing to me.

Comment

So what, this club is a lot more likeable then they use to be and they just built a beautiful facility. Let them be!

Comment

Yes Eastside it the Thorns now. But so is the Thorns run by Westside that plays in the travel league. Unnecessarily confusing to me.
                Not as confusing as local clubs who try and insert the name of their chosen league, instead of their actual club name, which is not only hilarious but over complicated as well. Gotta love all the efforts to avoid reality....

Comment

Not as confusing as local clubs who try and insert the name of their chosen league, instead of their actual club name, which is not only hilarious but over complicated as well. Gotta love all the efforts to avoid reality....
                  Yeah, it doesn't sound so good if you call your club GPS Oregon Rec Soccer Club, even if it's true!

Comment

It makes sense that all the Alliance club’s boys teams are the Timbers (Bend Timbers, Westside Timbers, etc) and all the girls teams should be the Thorns (Bend Thorns, Westside Thorns, etc. Even the OYSA league is called the Portland Timbers and Thorns league. I don’t see what the big deal is.

Comment

It makes sense that all the Alliance club’s boys teams are the Timbers (Bend Timbers, Westside Timbers, etc) and all the girls teams should be the Thorns (Bend Thorns, Westside Thorns, etc. Even the OYSA league is called the Portland Timbers and Thorns league. I don’t see what the big deal is.
                      Its a Adidas sponsorship thing.

Comment

except

except the Eastside Thorns are Nike

Comment

except the Eastside Thorns are Nike
                          Westside has a contract with Adidas but the thorns acadamey teams they run are nike or puma. Is all the Timbers girls teams going become thorns now? Do the girls vote? My kid is not a fan of nike fit.

Adidas is old school cool and seems all the European top clubs are Adidas.

Comment

Westside has a contract with Adidas but the thorns acadamey teams they run are nike or puma. Is all the Timbers girls teams going become thorns now? Do the girls vote? My kid is not a fan of nike fit.

you mean adidas.

Comment

Waht ?

[QUOTE=

Adidas is old school cool and seems all the European top clubs are Adidas.[/QUOTE]

Is this an actual statement?

Nike Clubs to name a few

Chelsea, Man City, Tottenham, Barcelona, Inter, Roma just off the top of my head.

Comment

Puma is the next big thing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X