X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clueless

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because it is a 501c, the board members can always remove him. It is unlawful to write your own contract for a non-profit. The county can be contacted if one is profiting versus being employed in using a county facility.
    to the person who contributed this masterpiece... you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, you are clueless and the misinformation you distribute is wasted motion. Where do you dream this stuff up from?

Comment

BL and his clown group will run this program into the ground and at the expense of all out girls. These years are the most important soccer wise for these girls we don't have two or three years as that will be too late for these girls

Fire him and give our girls what they deserve
      We are doing better now then last year...as Obama would say "FORWARD"

Comment

to the person who contributed this masterpiece... you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, you are clueless and the misinformation you distribute is wasted motion. Where do you dream this stuff up from?
        "Its activities should not serve the private interests, or private benefit, of any individual or organization (other than the 501(c)(3) organization) more than insubstantially. The intent of a 501(c) (3) organization is to ensure it serves a public interest, not a private one.”

Comment

"Its activities should not serve the private interests, or private benefit, of any individual or organization (other than the 501(c)(3) organization) more than insubstantially. The intent of a 501(c) (3) organization is to ensure it serves a public interest, not a private one.”

More info for you:

Inurement: The concept of inurement states that no part of an organization’s net earnings may inure to the benefit of a private shareholder or individual who, because of the person’s relationship to the organization, has an opportunity to control or influence its activities.

Comment

More info for you:

Inurement: The concept of inurement states that no part of an organization’s net earnings may inure to the benefit of a private shareholder or individual who, because of the person’s relationship to the organization, has an opportunity to control or influence its activities.
            BL in a nutshell anyone? The BOD and BL will all have some explaining to do and not just to us....

Comment

u r nuts

More info for you:

You have no idea what you are talking about, zero, zilchO now stop spewing before you get all these people fired up with absolute nonsense. There are certain things a 501c3 can do to get in hot water but you are barking up the wrong tree here. I certainly hope you are a stay at home mommy and not employed by any company relying on you to make informed business decisions.

Comment

Then leave the club! Do you really think venting on this little site will ever change anything. WFF has 1500 kids and the daily traffic on this site is 5% of that. Nothing you say on the board will ever change anything at any club. Never has and never will. Don't run for office, don't annoy friends and family with your bi%ching, just leave and find another club. If you have a child over the age of 9, there is nothing you can do to change the club to benefit your child. BL will not help or hurt the club. The number of kids at the club will remain high and he'll keep his job. Why? because the majority of people are to lazy to drive another 10 mins down the road to another club. It will likely be the same there.
                The complainers are the same and the reasons for the complaining are generally the same. If your child doesn't start and you think it's "politics", then leave. If your child plays the entire game and you think the coach is an idiot, then leave.
                BUT, If you have never played the game of soccer at a high level, if you have never changed clubs, if you have never ran for office at your current club, if you have never coached soccer, if you have never coached anything, THEN SHUT YOUR F*&kin$ MOUTH AND GROW UP!!!!
                Its a business and as long as WFF has customers coming in the store, then nothing will change. Cheers!

Comment

You have no idea what you are talking about, zero, zilchO now stop spewing before you get all these people fired up with absolute nonsense. There are certain things a 501c3 can do to get in hot water but you are barking up the wrong tree here. I certainly hope you are a stay at home mommy and not employed by any company relying on you to make informed business decisions.
                  BL? Are you Working from home again?

Comment

Paying your coaching and training staff on 1099 I believe is incorrect though. Should be employee as soon as a schedule is set for staff. Club should be paying unemployment and contributing to employee taxes. How many employees on the books?

Comment

more spewww

Paying your coaching and training staff on 1099 I believe is incorrect though. Should be employee as soon as a schedule is set for staff. Club should be paying unemployment and contributing to employee taxes. How many employees on the books?
                      More spewwwww from someone who is absolutely clueless on any and every thing to do with a business and / or a 501c3.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that. This comes straight out of 501c3 compliance and laws. Pure cut and paste. Better get your lawyer to review. Ha ha

Comment

Because it is a 501c, the board members can always remove him. It is unlawful to write your own contract for a non-profit. The county can be contacted if one is profiting versus being employed in using a county facility.

Well I guess the games over now, you caught them ! how has this gotten by so many for so long? you must be extremely valuable to your company...at the drive thru window !!!

30 something years , 1500 kids a year , 30 plus paid coaches and you Kojak have flushed it all out, impressive !

More fries please...

Comment

wcidatp

Keep telling yourself that. This comes straight out of 501c3 compliance and laws. Pure cut and paste. Better get your lawyer to review. Ha ha
                            The utter lack of the ability to apply common sense to a work related situation astounds me. Additionally, the realization that we now know the immense range of your intelligence that you can copy and paste from one contextual application to another is almost beyond my ability to comprehend. My gosh, you may have just solved world hunger, just copy food from the internet and paste in in google maps in Africa.

You are my mental superior, I bow to your intellect and submit to brobdingnagian erudition

Comment

The utter lack of the ability to apply common sense to a work related situation astounds me. Additionally, the realization that we now know the immense range of your intelligence that you can copy and paste from one contextual application to another is almost beyond my ability to comprehend. My gosh, you may have just solved world hunger, just copy food from the internet and paste in in google maps in Africa.

You are my mental superior, I bow to your intellect and submit to brobdingnagian erudition
                              The fact that you can't stay away and monitor every post and have a rebuttal says enough.

Comment

America

The fact that you can't stay away and monitor every post and have a rebuttal says enough.
                                I love America, these boards are so much easier than 20 years ago on the CB radio

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X