Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Other than you, because you obviously are a coach who got launched from a club probably for touching a kids fanny, name 3 boy coaches and 3 girl coaches at premier clubs who you consider best in the state (by your standards) this should be interesting
    Silence, I thought so. Sometimes in life you should know when to keep you trap shut and I’m glad you are smart enough to know that this was one of those times

Comment

You act like he is god or some thing. Let me ask you this- why is he coaching at fsa if he is so good? Not the poster of the other comment but you sound angry...

Comment

You act like he is god or some thing. Let me ask you this- why is he coaching at fsa if he is so good? Not the poster of the other comment but you sound angry...
        Please tell us where he should coach then as a CT reside t? FSA boys are the best in the state, bar none.

Comment

TD has ALWAYS lived in the springfield Mass area....even when he was with Oakwood

Comment

My kid had TD as a coach for a few years. He is great for any kid who really wants to learn and train hard. He doesn’t deal with any crap from players or parents. If you don’t like it then you leave. That simple. I have seen him sit the best player on our team because of his “I’m the best” attitude. He focuses on the team as a whole and makes adjustments throughout the year depending on the teams strengths and weakness. I see why fsa had him coach a girls team but I can also see why he wouldn’t want to anymore after dealing with crazy parents. He is old school and that works for boys but for girls any male coach needs to have a little vag in them so as not to upset the little sensitive princesses

Comment

TD was horrible with the senior girls team. The players complained he didn’t teach them anything, was clueless with adjustments and couldn’t run a productive session. Obviously not TD’s fault, the girls are all former or current college players and TD is not at that level. To be fair to TD, I think he was forced to coach them for free by SD

Comment

TD was horrible with the senior girls team. The players complained he didn’t teach them anything, was clueless with adjustments and couldn’t run a productive session. Obviously not TD’s fault, the girls are all former or current college players and TD is not at that level. To be fair to TD, I think he was forced to coach them for free by SD
                Didnt teach them anything ... probably told them to stop booting it and turning the darned ball over ..... all of the precious little mia's dont like passing there .... they never have and arent very good at it .... which is why they are the way they are.

Comment

Didnt teach them anything ... probably told them to stop booting it and turning the darned ball over ..... all of the precious little mia's dont like passing there .... they never have and arent very good at it .... which is why they are the way they are.
                  Thanks Ciro

Comment

Which us why they are the way they are, you mean pretty good? 7-1-2 record, 2nd in the league last year.

Comment

Which us why they are the way they are, you mean pretty good? 7-1-2 record, 2nd in the league last year.
                      A tale as old as time ..... it's all downhill from there ..... just like every FSA and S+ girls team before yours. The heffers are pretty decent on small field when they are big and fast for their age ... guess what .... everyone is catching or has caught up ... oh yeah, and they are adding talent .... your roster is locked in for the next 5 years. Have fun sucker!

Comment

A tale as old as time ..... it's all downhill from there ..... just like every FSA and S+ girls team before yours. The heffers are pretty decent on small field when they are big and fast for their age ... guess what .... everyone is catching or has caught up ... oh yeah, and they are adding talent .... your roster is locked in for the next 5 years. Have fun sucker!
                        Forgot to add .... your team should have been learning combination/team play .... it will count this year and more every year that passes because the individual tricks that worked before and got you 7 wins last year wont anymore!!

Comment

What happened today?

Comment

What happened today?
                            You looked in the mirror and realized you are a loser

Comment

2008 parents should read the 2007 thread 😳😦

Comment

FSA coaches...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X