GMac sentencing soon?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever started this thread is a complete Pssy! Same jerkoff who hides behind a keyboard and talks tough. At the end of the day GM is a great dude. This situation is complete Sht show.
    The people on here have no idea what this poor guy is going through. So do us all a favor and Fck Off! #FreeGM

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Whoever started this thread is a complete Pssy! Same jerkoff who hides behind a keyboard and talks tough. At the end of the day GM is a great dude. This situation is complete Sht show.
      The people on here have no idea what this poor guy is going through. So do us all a favor and Fck Off! #FreeGM
      Agree. Leave the guy alone. Shameful to start this thread.

let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Comment

GM certainly made a mistake, pretty crappy thing to ask a friend to do for you though. I imagine the bonds are strong for foreign coaches crossing the pond. The only thing that this "friend" could have done to help him out and potentially redeem himself was to go to the feds and agree to spill everything he knew for the bigger fishes they are likely after. If not he's a trash human. Apparently he's gone surfing, with the big fish, so he's either one hell of an actor or he's trash.
        He’s trash. Can’t believe he’s had years of bullying kids, ruining marriages, getting paid personally to play certain players and now this. He is JB errand boy. Does what he is told. Stand up to the guy he acts like a pussy. Hides behind his phone. One day he will get what he deserves and everyone will enjoy seeing it happen.

Comment

He’s trash. Can’t believe he’s had years of bullying kids, ruining marriages, getting paid personally to play certain players and now this. He is JB errand boy. Does what he is told. Stand up to the guy he acts like a pussy. Hides behind his phone. One day he will get what he deserves and everyone will enjoy seeing it happen.
          *** and who the h*ll are you talking about. No clue.

Comment

Why are people still talking about someone who has paid a massive price? Do you get off on other people's misery? So pathetic. I don't know him personally, but I cannot find one person who knows GM that says anything negative about him.

Comment

Why are people still talking about someone who has paid a massive price? Do you get off on other people's misery? So pathetic. I don't know him personally, but I cannot find one person who knows GM that says anything negative about him.
              I’m sure if you were to speak to some former GPS coaches back in the UK you’d probably find some

Comment

nah..

Comment

*** and who the h*ll are you talking about. No clue.
                  I'll help you here, look at the quoted post. He's not talking about GM.

Comment

Talking about the man who loves to talk about himself. Selfish human being who is letting his best friend take the wrap for his mistake. Low life.

Comment

More to come...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08M8...F8&qid=&sr=8-3

Comment

This book has nothing to do with GM. And the author is a total failure. The guy took over a $30 million business and drove it into the ground. Complete loser.

Comment

Book

I read it - it walks through what GM did and the clowns that put him in such a bad spot.

Comment

Has there been any update on GM's sentencing?

Comment

Gm and others cooperating. Big indictments coming

Comment

Gm and others cooperating. Big indictments coming
                                What are the odds AP gets away again,

He is all over the Surf Spring Tournament Press release.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X