Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bowling alleys are open, but 22 kids cant play soccer outside on a 2 acre field. Its insanity at this point. PAC12 just announced they are re-starting football and basketball in November. Clearly about $$$ and lobbyists at this point. Why else was the press conference today a giant marketing piece from Delta and Alaska Airlines to convince people to get on death tubes?
    Is Pac12 starting up soccer too then?

Comment

like your mom's an example of people who would have been better off without kids?
      nope, but funny that you mention moms... I was just thinking how good my c0ck looks in your moms @ss.

Comment

*** is wrong with you people, my god

Comment

Is Pac12 starting up soccer too then?
          Yeah right. Football and basketball generate revenue, soccer and almost every other sport do not. The motivation is clear at this point.

Comment

*** is wrong with you people, my god
            My apologies, they started it.

Comment

nope, but funny that you mention moms... I was just thinking how good my c0ck looks in your moms @ss.

Real classy... what is the matter with you this is a forum for youth soccer.

Comment

Real classy... what is the matter with you this is a forum for youth soccer.
                did you notice that someone already posted similarly? Or did you think that you needed to post it for it to be important?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X