Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, I actually have report after report showing Joey is an inept moron . . .
    And yet you never link to those reports. Another page out of the Sidney Powell playbook. Claim you have evidence that will be released any day now, but never actually produce anything.

I guess you'll puke out anything to avoid talking about what's happening in T----'s impeachment trial, which becomes a bigger disaster for him every day. Even his own lawyers are admitting they have no coherent defense. Acquittal doesn't seem like the slam dunk it was 2 days ago.

Comment

And yet you never link to those reports. Another page out of the Sidney Powell playbook. Claim you have evidence that will be released any day now, but never actually produce anything.

I guess you'll puke out anything to avoid talking about what's happening in T----'s impeachment trial, which becomes a bigger disaster for him every day. Even his own lawyers are admitting they have no coherent defense. Acquittal doesn't seem like the slam dunk it was 2 days ago.
      Nice try and huge fail. They're all there for your reading pleasure. Like always, I'll wait for yours. I've got 4 years.

Comment

Nice try and huge fail. They're all there for your reading pleasure.
        Like the QAnon cult always says - "Do your own research". They will never offer to show you *their* research. And when pressed, the "research" always turns out to be some random YouTube video.

Nice try and huge fail. Put up or shut up, comrade.

Comment

Like the QAnon cult always says - "Do your own research". They will never offer to show you *their* research. And when pressed, the "research" always turns out to be some random YouTube video.

Nice try and huge fail. Put up or shut up, comrade.
          *** are you babbling about? For fûck sake you sound like your Daddy, incoherent Joe. I’m just putting out story after story about Joey The Clown’s ineptitude (with links) while you’re still fixated on Trump. Sooner or later you’re gonna have to come up with something better to offset the plethora of bullshît coming out of this clown’s administration. Put on your Big Boy pants, it’s time to sack up!

Comment

No, I actually have report after report showing Joey is an inept moron that has no clue what he is doing. What do u got? Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump... How about defending your clown once in a while.
            Still waiting on those "reports "

Comment

Still waiting on those "reports "
              The QAnon moron will just say they're "all out there" and "you should do your own research", LOL

Notice how he has nothing to say about T----'s impeachment trial? It's because the right-wing news bubble is completely silent on it. Like it isn't even happening. They will remain silent until it's over, then they will claim "total exoneration", and that's all their cult will hear about it. And our resident Qcumber will regurgitate all their talking points here without a speck of self-awareness.

Comment

The QAnon moron will just say they're "all out there" and "you should do your own research", LOL

Notice how he has nothing to say about T----'s impeachment trial? It's because the right-wing news bubble is completely silent on it. Like it isn't even happening. They will remain silent until it's over, then they will claim "total exoneration", and that's all their cult will hear about it. And our resident Qcumber will regurgitate all their talking points here without a speck of self-awareness.
                Oh We all watched the impeachment disaster for Pelosi and Schumer yesterday. Like all things Democrat, they were exposed for their blatant hypocrisy. We all saw the footage from the last 4 years of fringe Democrats including the VPOTUS using the same if not worse inflammatory rhetoric that they’re trying to pin of Trump. You know their “Fight Like Hell” slam dunk case was used by nearly a dozen of democratic Congress members most of which are the impeachment managers. Who is silent now? This idiot will never admit his own party did the same thing as Trump. Just like he’ll never admit he was wrong on collusion, spies, and pee tapes. Talk about talking points. Nope he will just cower in his corner until it all goes away. Moreover, Now we’ve learn this “insurrection” had been plan for weeks. The Dems case has more holes than Swiss cheese. Like the last impeachment hearing it’s a colossal waste of time and money. Something we can’t afford to lose since thousands are dying each day under this clown’s watch. Wanna try again? 😀

Comment

This idiot will never admit his own party did the same thing as Trump.
                  This comment shows just how lost you really are. Seek help, please.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national...a-cult/361400/
                  https://www.chicoer.com/2020/12/10/l...cult-of-trump/
                  https://twentytwowords.com/signs-youre-in-a-cult/
                  https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...looking-at-you

Comment

I would serious try to get your President the help. It seems he is struggling more than me

Comment

I would serious try to get your President the help. It seems he is struggling more than me
                      I find your obsession with getting in the last word, even if you have nothing intelligent to say, quite amusing. I bet you grew up in a household where whoever yelled the loudest or had the funniest insult was considered to have "won" an argument.

Comment

I find your obsession with getting in the last word, even if you have nothing intelligent to say, quite amusing. I bet you grew up in a household where whoever yelled the loudest or had the funniest insult was considered to have "won" an argument.
                        Was that the last word? ;)

Comment

Well, well, well...another biased liberal anchor now is calling to “traumatize” GOP senators who are backing up. Hmm, that kind of inflammatory rhetoric seems a bit dangerous don’t ya think. Oh, only if Trump says it right? You see “fight like hell” is only bad when Trump says it and not when the dozens of Democrats who have repeatedly said it for 4 years. That’s why nobody can take this impeachment serious. The hypocrisy is too thick to swallow. Moreover a National TV figure now wants to traumatize Congress. You can’t make this up. What a dumbàss!

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...-gop-senators/

CNN’s Chris Cuomo threatened to “traumatize” Republican senators who are all but certain to acquit former President Trump in this stupid and fake impeachment trial.

On his fake and stupid CNNLOL show Thursday, Fredo said he was angry because — get this — “[T]he jurors are not impartial. We know that. Mitch McConnell said it.”

Well, no ****, genius… Also not impartial: Democrat senators on the jury, you, and your fake cable channel.

Fredo’s so angry, in fact, he wants to damage those Republican senators who know this impeachment is fake and stupid. He wants to hurt them. He wants to “traumatize” them.

During his interview with Congresswoman Susan Wild (D-PA), Cuomo admitted, “I do want to traumatize the people who are sitting as jurors because there’s too much of a rush here to dismiss this, to move past it, because they have different political inclinations and worries.”

How does Fredo intend to “traumatize” his enemies? He didn’t say. But this sounds like a legitimate threat Republicans should take seriously. I would sure take it seriously from a piece of work like Cuomo.

This is also the same Fredo who has spent years legitimizing and encouraging violence against Trump supporters. He’s a big fan of the left-wing terrorist groups Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

In 2018, Cuomo used his show to give Antifa the go-ahead to terrorize Trump and his supporters. “All punches are not equal morally,” he said. “Drawing a moral equivalency between those espousing hate and those fighting it, because they both resort to violence emboldens hate, legitimized hateful belief and elevates what should be stamped out.”

Comment

Well, well, well...another biased liberal anchor now is calling to “traumatize” GOP senators who are backing up. Hmm, that kind of inflammatory rhetoric seems a bit dangerous don’t ya think. Oh, only if Trump says it right? You see “fight like hell” is only bad when Trump says it and not when the dozens of Democrats who have repeatedly said it for 4 years. That’s why nobody can take this impeachment serious. The hypocrisy is too thick to swallow. Moreover a National TV figure now wants to traumatize Congress. You can’t make this up. What a dumbàss!

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...-gop-senators/

CNN’s Chris Cuomo threatened to “traumatize” Republican senators who are all but certain to acquit former President Trump in this stupid and fake impeachment trial.

On his fake and stupid CNNLOL show Thursday, Fredo said he was angry because — get this — “[T]he jurors are not impartial. We know that. Mitch McConnell said it.”

Well, no ****, genius… Also not impartial: Democrat senators on the jury, you, and your fake cable channel.

Fredo’s so angry, in fact, he wants to damage those Republican senators who know this impeachment is fake and stupid. He wants to hurt them. He wants to “traumatize” them.

During his interview with Congresswoman Susan Wild (D-PA), Cuomo admitted, “I do want to traumatize the people who are sitting as jurors because there’s too much of a rush here to dismiss this, to move past it, because they have different political inclinations and worries.”

How does Fredo intend to “traumatize” his enemies? He didn’t say. But this sounds like a legitimate threat Republicans should take seriously. I would sure take it seriously from a piece of work like Cuomo.

This is also the same Fredo who has spent years legitimizing and encouraging violence against Trump supporters. He’s a big fan of the left-wing terrorist groups Antifa and Black Lives Matter.

In 2018, Cuomo used his show to give Antifa the go-ahead to terrorize Trump and his supporters. “All punches are not equal morally,” he said. “Drawing a moral equivalency between those espousing hate and those fighting it, because they both resort to violence emboldens hate, legitimized hateful belief and elevates what should be stamped out.”
                            "Traumatize" them by making them watch video of the insurrection, not by causing them physical harm. What kind of idiotic moron puts Cuomo's statement on the same level as inciting a deadly mob? Oh wait, it's breitbart. Never mind.

Comment

"Traumatize" them by making them watch video of the insurrection, not by causing them physical harm. What kind of idiotic moron puts Cuomo's statement on the same level as inciting a deadly mob? Oh wait, it's breitbart. Never mind.
                              Did you talk to Chris? How is he? Because that’s not the article said so you’re just speculating and pulling shît out of your ass. The inflammatory rhetoric from the left resulted in GOP attacks like the shooting on the softball field and Senator Paul’s attack on his own property which put him in the hospital. Where was this fake outrage then? Who was “silent”? Not to forget the physical harassment and assault (spat on) of other Senators and TV figures like Dan Bongino. Scalise was nearly killed when he was gunned down. Under no circumstance should any libtard pundit call for “traumatizing” anybody. Yet the Dems give him a free pass with some bullshît defense like your post. You’re a pathetic hypocrite!

“How does Fredo intend to “traumatize” his enemies? He didn’t say. But this sounds like a legitimate threat Republicans should take seriously. I would sure take it seriously from a piece of work like Cuomo.”

Comment

Once again Democrats have shown they are the party of corruption. This crap is criminal but you libtards will defend it no matter what. The great Cuomo purposely withheld evidence which resulted in 11,000 deaths. What a POS!!! Oh let me guess, Trump made them do it, right? Of course there is no MSM outrage because they wanna hide it too. Pathetic!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...al-retribution

Cuomo aide admits office hid coronavirus nursing home deaths out of fear of political retribution

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s top aide reportedly admitted and apologized for hiding the state’s coronavirus death toll in nursing homes out of fear of political retribution.

The admission was made by Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa while speaking on a video conference call with state Democratic leaders, according to the New York Post.

“Basically, we froze,” DeRosa told lawmakers on the call, explaining the panic that ensued in late August after former President Donald Trump began tweeting about the state’s nursing home death controversy and directed the Justice Department to take action.

“Because then, we were in a position where we weren’t sure if what we were going to give to the Department of Justice, or what we give to you guys, what we start saying, was going to be used against us while we weren’t sure if there was going to be an investigation,” DeRosa continued. “That played a very large role into this.”

DeRosa also apologized to the Democrats on the two-hour call for putting them in a precarious political position, acknowledging that withholding the data was “not fair.”

It was reported on Thursday that just over 9,000 recovering coronavirus patients were sent to hundreds of New York nursing homes following Cuomo’s controversial March directive mandating that senior living facilities accept sick patients. That number is 40% higher than what the state’s health department has publicly disclosed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X