Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Former commander in chief Obama was boo’d at the army-navy game and sent Joe B in his place in subsequent years. How embarrassing 🤡
    Trump was boo'd at last year's World Series, America's game 😀

Comment

Trump was boo'd at last year's World Series, America's game 😀
      Lol at the Washington Nationals game in DC 🙈. Nice try

Comment

So sad in 2020 we have a nominee for one party who publicly stated marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s time to get these old time Biden bigots out of the way and clear the way for the real future with AOC. Who cares who wins this election between two crusty old white men with a combined age of 151. See you bigots in 2024

Comment

Rrump was visibly taken aback when boo'd at the viewing of RBG today. When only surround yourself with only yes men and adoring fans, you fail to see the whole picture.
          HAHAHAHA! Your a ****ing moron. You really trying hard today. It's well known that RGB tarnished her legacy when she spoke against a sitting president. She lost her unbiased ability to make any judgement on a case involving Trump.

No doubt, the President has made it known he did not care for RBG. But appearing at her viewing was showing respect for the position of a SCJ. Something you clearly don't understand.

I doubt your old enough to understand this point. But I'll try. When Magic Johnson showed up to Larry Bird night. It was out of respect. None of the fans cared for Magic. Some even boo'd Magic. But when he took off the Lakers jersey and was wearing a Bird jersey, everyone clapped and loved Magic for that offer. Magic knew he was going to be boo'd that night but he still showed up.

Yes, Trump showed up to pay his respects. Pretty sure he expected the fans of RBG were going to boo him. RGB fan base are NOT Trump voters.

But you know, keep trying. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impressed yet!!!!

Comment

If he admired her he'd respect her dying wishing. Instead he had the nerve to call her granddaughter a liar. I'm sure there were embarrassed republicans there booing Trump as well. There are plenty that are ashamed of this scumbag.
            HAHAHAHAHA! Did you just say, if he admired her he'd respect her dying wish? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Trump doesn't admire or respect her. He does respect the position she held. It was out of respect for the Supreme Court.

Remind me, Where in the constitution does it state the Executive Branch is to follow the dying wish of a SCJ in the judicial branch?

HAHAHA! I can't stop laughing AT you! You and the Dems are so stupid. You let Trump appoint not 1. Not 2. But 3. 3 Supreme Court Justice in 4 years. You might as well research his top picks, because one of them will get the seat. May not be before the election. It will be before December 10th. When the Supreme Court ratifies the electoral college results. Or 9 justice to vote on the election results that will be challenged! Probably by BOTH parties.

Thanks for the laughs.

Comment

So sad in 2020 we have a nominee for one party who publicly stated marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s time to get these old time Biden bigots out of the way and clear the way for the real future with AOC. Who cares who wins this election between two crusty old white men with a combined age of 151. See you bigots in 2024
              You finally see the light. You know you lost. No way Joe is the democratic nominee after next week. Looking forward to see AOC vs. Candace Owens. I think the black women beats the brown woman.

Comment

The Trumps are being investigated as we speak and little Eric is trying to dodge a subpoena. Plus the republican senators provided very damming evidence of Jr. meeting with Russian government officials and lying to the FBI. And there was that criminal referral. Simply because Barr's DOJ has been protecting them doesn't clear them of anything. On the other hand, Barr has been trying his darndest to sully Biden and his family and he still has nothing.

When Barr is replaced and we have a democratic attorney general that takes up Barr's tactics, boy will you Trumpys cry murder.
                Thank you for making my point as there but for the grace of God go I.

Comment

Trump signs a toothless EO to supposedly protect coverage for preexisting conditions, but is still actively trying to kill ACA in court

He rails against mail-in voting but last night encouraged supporters in FL and MI (two states where he is in trouble) to vote by mail

😀😀😀😀😀 when you have nothing but lies and BS, you run out of tales to tell

Comment

Trump signs a toothless EO to supposedly protect coverage for preexisting conditions, but is still actively trying to kill ACA in court

He rails against mail-in voting but last night encouraged supporters in FL and MI (two states where he is in trouble) to vote by mail

It's because the ACA is unconstitutional! You're an idiot. Next Supreme Court Justice to go, WILL be Chief Justice John Roberts. As he is the only reason ACA exists. John Roberts is as much a conservative as you!

Say good BYE to ACA!! Obama will/is being erased from our history. WORST President EVER!!!!

Comment

It's because the ACA is unconstitutional! You're an idiot. Next Supreme Court Justice to go, WILL be Chief Justice John Roberts. As he is the only reason ACA exists. John Roberts is as much a conservative as you!

Say good BYE to ACA!! Obama will/is being erased from our history. WORST President EVER!!!!
                      aren't you late for your klan meeting?

Comment

How is it possible for me to be a member of the Klan? I'm a Republican/conservative. Klan membership is reserved for DEMOCRATS!!!! KKK=started by YOUR party. You're too stupid to understand history.

Make sure you make quick movement toward Boston finest gun belt at today's BLM riot. Oh, I mean looting. Dammit! I mean protest. Remember, No justice No peace. Burn it down! Burn it down! That'll win votes for your RACIST presidential nominee.

TRUMP 2020!!!

Comment

Coronavirus

sorry, The liberal mantra of "you don't like obama? you are a racist" does not fly anymore.

Obama simply had trash policy's that only benefited him and his partner in crime sleepy joe.
                          China did great with obama so did russia!!!!

Comment

Got any new material? You’ve been saying the same mindless garbage for 6 months.

Comment

You would know

Comment

The dem news was so proud to display RBG’s “army of clerks” yesterday. Over 150 of them and not one person of color. Systemic racism at its finest right there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X