Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Privilege of Play: Why the world’s game is a white game in the U.S.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to the website provided below your 60% is incorrect.

White 75.1%
    Black or African American 12.3%

This site may be wrong but you didn't produce a source for your 60% so I looked it up. Here is the link:

https://www.infoplease.com/us/societ...more%20rows%20
    Actually, I apologize...I looked at the wrong column...the 75% was 2000 and 2010 was 63.7%. However, Black or African American stayed the same.

Comment

It is true whites are close to 60% and their portion of the US population is shrinking. They will be in the minority by 2045. This is a good piece on US changing demographics, all from census data https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...he-next-decade

Comment

Exactly the reason why this country is turning into a crap hole 3rd world country.Whites need to be more irresponsible and have multiple kids regardless of marriage and let others care for them.

Comment

Exactly the reason why this country is turning into a crap hole 3rd world country.Whites need to be more irresponsible and have multiple kids regardless of marriage and let others care for them.
          Slam through your Supreme Court pick, end abortions and your % of white folk being majority will drop like a rock.
          Law of unintended consequences.
          Clown

Comment

So your great-grandparents and grandparents who immigrated to this country from Europe were irresponsible because most of them had big families too? Poor, immigrants, and those in rural areas where jobs are in farming, etc. tend to have big families as a support system. As each generation goes up the income ladder or moves away from farming in America, the cost of having kids increases and then family sizes get smaller.

The fact that family sizes are shrinking so fast in America actually hurts the economy. Not only is the white population shrinking, but it’s also aging very fast and old people don’t help economic productivity. It would be better if there were more young immigrants to increase the population.

Comment

So your great-grandparents and grandparents who immigrated to this country from Europe were irresponsible because most of them had big families too? Poor, immigrants, and those in rural areas where jobs are in farming, etc. tend to have big families as a support system. As each generation goes up the income ladder or moves away from farming in America, the cost of having kids increases and then family sizes get smaller.

The fact that family sizes are shrinking so fast in America actually hurts the economy. Not only is the white population shrinking, but it’s also aging very fast and old people don’t help economic productivity. It would be better if there were more young immigrants to increase the population.
              Old people are also dying due to the covid, which inexplicably makes some folk in this country giddy with glee, while they continue to deny its existence.

Comment

Old people are also dying due to the covid, which inexplicably makes some folk in this country giddy with glee, while they continue to deny its existence.
                A test of society is how well it cares for its most vulnerable. A large portion of this country doesn't care about the elderly or those with medical issues, or the tens of millions struggling with joblessness. The GOP is the party of "I got mine, screw you."

Comment

A test of society is how well it cares for its most vulnerable. A large portion of this country doesn't care about the elderly or those with medical issues, or the tens of millions struggling with joblessness. The GOP is the party of "I got mine, screw you."
                  And the Demcrats are the party of Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, etc. BLM is a marxist organization and Antifa is a terrorist organization.

If you vote democrat in November, you don’t belong in this country...

Comment

Dude, reminder.
                    80% of the elderly coronavirus deaths have been in democrat contolled states.
                    The highest unemployment is in Democrat run states.
                    The highest crime is in Democrat run states.
                    The most racial deaths and unreast in Democrat run states.

Comment

What a stupid comment. To generalize in such a way is just as ignorant and racist. I would imagine you only say these things on anonymous comment boards...saying to someone publicly would probably get you a beating.

Comment

Dude, reminder.
                        All this with the Democrats having the biggest lockdowns and loss of liberty.
                        The coronavirus is not causing death, unemployment and poverty. The democrats are the cause.

Comment

This tread guy just likes drama. He is all about making everything racial. It isn't.
                          I bet you are a Caucasian saying that

Comment

The Privilege of Play: Why the world’s game is a white game in the U.S.

Dude, reminder.
                            top 22 most dangerous cities in the USA have a democrat mayor.

Comment

What a terrible person you are. I hope someday you find solace in your life.

Comment

Slam through your Supreme Court pick, end abortions and your % of white folk being majority will drop like a rock.
                                Law of unintended consequences.
                                Clown
                                Abortion is not going to stop, idiot. Roe v Wade is a states' rights vs federal rights issue.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X