Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There ARE coaching changes - No team or age group or gender or coach at CSA is establishing itself anywhere. There is 1 top ranked girls team in the state there are NO boys top ranked and only a couple ranked in top 10 (almost none of them Monmouth, except the girls 1 ranked team)

It's the same old crap there:
    Make you tryout (as they don't develop but recruit players) - tell you the roster is full and take your money and then as the season moves on other players just mysteriously appear and start training
    Same old bad habits taught to the players - kick and run, dribble into traffic, head down, bad touches not correct, bad receiving the ball, bad positioning without the ball - none of it corrected or instructed
    The office does not answer your emails - if and when they do, they lie, push it off on other mysterious staff that do not exist or do not answer your emails

Ask them how many of their academy players (that started from youth and developed within CSA) have made it to pro? or even semi pro or a big D1 school - you can count them on one hand

None of the places is perfect and you get out of it what you put into it - but this one is the worst - the facilities continue to be the main draw. Stay away from CSA until they do a big overhaul and actually do what an academy is supposed to do
    Your a jerkoff. I'm sure your princess is on the best team at the best club in the history of soccer. What amazing club is she at? Come on big man, tell the world which amazing team she belongs to. I'm willing to bet shes on that ****ty MF Shore team that is the laughing stock of the ECNL. Come on Karen, which club???

Comment

Your a jerkoff. I'm sure your princess is on the best team at the best club in the history of soccer. What amazing club is she at? Come on big man, tell the world which amazing team she belongs to. I'm willing to bet shes on that ****ty MF Shore team that is the laughing stock of the ECNL. Come on Karen, which club???
      You’re giving MF Shore too much credit. I do not believe MF Shore is ECNL, might be the lower level ECRL like their counterparts PDA Shore. Either way GAL is a great league, well established and on par if not better than ECNL.

Comment

You’re giving MF Shore too much credit. I do not believe MF Shore is ECNL, might be the lower level ECRL like their counterparts PDA Shore. Either way GAL is a great league, well established and on par if not better than ECNL.
        GA vs ECNL club v club tournament would be epic to end this garbage.

Comment

MF Shore Imposter Troll has been found! This is the same type language used by the poster who always posts ridiculous post about MF Shore. Good to know the anonymous troll is actually a CSA parent.

Thanks for your post!

Comment

MF Shore Imposter Troll has been found! This is the same type language used by the poster who always posts ridiculous post about MF Shore. Good to know the anonymous troll is actually a CSA parent.

Thanks for your post!
            Am I missing something? Where does the poster mention CSA?

Comment

Am I missing something? Where does the poster mention CSA?
              They don't. Someone is just trying to deflect the attention off MF Shore, so they are trying to turn it around that's it's a CSA parent. It was nice not to have MF Shore mentioned for awhile. I guess all good things come to a end....

Comment

They don't. Someone is just trying to deflect the attention off MF Shore, so they are trying to turn it around that's it's a CSA parent. It was nice not to have MF Shore mentioned for awhile. I guess all good things come to a end....
                Correct, CSA Monmouth is doing quite well and quickly establishing itself as the best club in NJ. MF Shore probably just trying to deflect and looking to stir up trouble.

Comment

Correct, CSA Monmouth is doing quite well and quickly establishing itself as the best club in NJ. MF Shore probably just trying to deflect and looking to stir up trouble.
                  CSA is far from the best club in NJ, but you have to give them credit for trying to overcome some issues from last year and losing the DA.

Comment

Who is the boys DOC at CSA?

Is it one DOC or one on each side?

Comment

Is it one DOC or one on each side?
                      One on each side mi amigo.

Comment

Rumors are Girls side will be shut down next year and Boys will be only using fields #3#4.. Most of site will be up for rent by next spring .

Comment

Rumors are Girls side will be shut down next year and Boys will be only using fields #3#4.. Most of site will be up for rent by next spring .
                          This could really benefit the boys side, with two assumptions:

1. NS (girls DOC, former LVU) takes over boys side
                          2. The rumor is true (doubtful)

Comment

This could really benefit the boys side, with two assumptions:

1. NS (girls DOC, former LVU) takes over boys side
                            2. The rumor is true (doubtful)
                            The rumour is nothing more than a rumour the girls side is in fantastic shape and getting better and better each year.

Comment

Why would they do that? Unless it’s just a pure business decision I would imagine they would want to continue with both boys and girls.

Comment

CSA is far from the best club in NJ, but you have to give them credit for trying to overcome some issues from last year and losing the DA.
                                Its just 50 miles from CSA to STA. I dont think its that far.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X