Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump

Its all about the visa. If they no longer work for visa sponsor, is it still valid?
    Does MA, as a sanctuary state, care?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Its all about the visa. If they no longer work for visa sponsor, is it still valid?
      Does MA, as a sanctuary state, care?
      These coaches would be able to stay after leaving the company that they were sponsored by? Oh my.... Go home, get your paperwork/fees settled up with the new club and come back.

Comment

These coaches would be able to stay after leaving the company that they were sponsored by? Oh my.... Go home, get your paperwork/fees settled up with the new club and come back.
        I’m sure if there is a public case it’s not too hard to find the facts, but doubt this is an immigration issue if it’s in a MA state or local court since immigration is a Federal matter. More likely a breach of contract matter, but likely the court would find in the contractor/employee’s favor if it was just about them leaving for other employment opportunities.

Comment

I’m sure if there is a public case it’s not too hard to find the facts, but doubt this is an immigration issue if it’s in a MA state or local court since immigration is a Federal matter. More likely a breach of contract matter, but likely the court would find in the contractor/employee’s favor if it was just about them leaving for other employment opportunities.
          Sounds like a complete waste of resource, Time & Money.

Comment

H visas are transferable. If the new club has visas available the GPS coaches simply transfer on to another visa. The issue is the non-compete. All coaches are able to continue coaching, however, if they recruit families that they’d have no knowledge of, besides their relationship thru GPS, they’d be in breach of non-compete laws. Funny thing, GPS hires many coaches from other clubs and fully expect them to bring families with them. Karma......

Comment

H visas are transferable. If the new club has visas available the GPS coaches simply transfer on to another visa. The issue is the non-compete. All coaches are able to continue coaching, however, if they recruit families that they’d have no knowledge of, besides their relationship thru GPS, they’d be in breach of non-compete laws. Funny thing, GPS hires many coaches from other clubs and fully expect them to bring families with them. Karma......
              Non-competes are a joke and families are free to go wherever they please whenever they please.

Comment

MH will face Jail for continuing to extort money through his wife’s salary. Who continues to earn over $30k for some of the worst coaching In the state. She should be a track coach imho.

Comment

MH will face Jail for continuing to extort money through his wife’s salary. Who continues to earn over $30k for some of the worst coaching In the state. She should be a track coach imho.
                  Extort money? What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Most of those players have suffered greatly at their Area HS’s from her poor Coaching. Most can’t even contribute at the high school level due to poor training All Club Season. Sad cuz they could be so talented. Most can’t even step on the field at the Varsity Level. It’s sad. SMH

Comment

Extort money? What the hell are you talking about?
                      As a coach within the region, I have heard this for many seasons. Most part time coaches earn $4-$6k per team while JH miraculously has earned over 30 thousands for the last few years despite coaching 1-2 teams, no coaching licensing. Turns up late, teaches kids how to run for 45 minutes then scrimmage for 35 minutes before leaving 10 minutes early.

Being the boss wife has its perks I guess.

Comment

As a coach within the region, I have heard this for many seasons. Most part time coaches earn $4-$6k per team while JH miraculously has earned over 30 thousands for the last few years despite coaching 1-2 teams, no coaching licensing. Turns up late, teaches kids how to run for 45 minutes then scrimmage for 35 minutes before leaving 10 minutes early.

Being the boss wife has its perks I guess.
                        So we understand that you think she’s a bad coach. What I was asking about is the extortion. Tell us about the extortion. Extortion is a serious crime, so I’m wondering how MH is committing extortion.

Comment

So we understand that you think she’s a bad coach. What I was asking about is the extortion. Tell us about the extortion. Extortion is a serious crime, so I’m wondering how MH is committing extortion.
                          Extortion seems like the wrong word. Nepotism would probably be the right word. What else do you call an unqualified coach with a complete lack of licensing and no track record of success or development who is given a team and then paid considerably more than those more qualified coaches... and who happens to be married to a director of coaching at the same club?

Anyway, the only people who should really be pissed are the parents who paid $2700 plus uniforms and tourney fees to have their daughters coached by a unqualified coach who spends practices running laps and scrimmaging and loses many of those scrimmages to a team 2 years younger.

Comment

Extortion seems like the wrong word. Nepotism would probably be the right word. What else do you call an unqualified coach with a complete lack of licensing and no track record of success or development who is given a team and then paid considerably more than those more qualified coaches... and who happens to be married to a director of coaching at the same club?

Anyway, the only people who should really be pissed are the parents who paid $2700 plus uniforms and tourney fees to have their daughters coached by a unqualified coach who spends practices running laps and scrimmaging and loses many of those scrimmages to a team 2 years younger.
                            Got it. So you lied. Just to summarize, she’s a bad coach and you are a liar that accuses people of serious crimes with no basis. Fair enough.

Comment

Got it. So you lied. Just to summarize, she’s a bad coach and you are a liar that accuses people of serious crimes with no basis. Fair enough.
                              I’m not the OP who you accused of lying, but I am the one who responded. You might want to about that before you respond next time. As to what I and others have stated, it is obvious to anyone who has coached for more than a few months that she wasn’t qualified and yet was given the job anyway. I don’t care about accusations, but nepotism is just as bad if I’m a paying customer getting swindled because GPS markets their coaches as “qualified”. Might want to revise your marketing now that you’ve been exposed.

Comment

I’m not the OP who you accused of lying, but I am the one who responded. You might want to about that before you respond next time. As to what I and others have stated, it is obvious to anyone who has coached for more than a few months that she wasn’t qualified and yet was given the job anyway. I don’t care about accusations, but nepotism is just as bad if I’m a paying customer getting swindled because GPS markets their coaches as “qualified”. Might want to revise your marketing now that you’ve been exposed.
                                I haven’t been exposed, because I am not with GPS. And I didn’t even debate if she’s a bad coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X