Coaching assignments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSA still has the help wanted ad up for coaches....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      same for OW

Comment

FSA's problem is that they lack a good DOC. this is on the boys' side, and apparently on the girls' as well. If the DOC was better at talent identification and better at withstanding parental pressure they could be a world class club. As it is I'd rate them a B.

Having said that, coaches usually stay with the same team for 2 years, so barring something unusual you can plan on that. However, things come up and you can never be 100% certain of a particular coach being assigned to a particular team. This is true at all clubs. This is not because FSA (or the other clubs) are pulling a fast one, it is because coaches tell them at the last minute they ar leaving/moving/whatever and then management might have to shift coaches around to make things work.
        It is not talent identification...it is coaching. The coaches suck a**. When the only thing going on in a game is boot ball...who do you blame? The coach is to blame. Teach the kids how to build out of the back and play real soccer. Maybe some of the kids are not the best players, but the problems start with the coaches. Learn how to coach...period.

Comment

oakwood help wanted sign reads "desparately seeking anyone that's kicked a ball". anything is an improvement over what is there for some teams.

Comment

It is not talent identification...it is coaching. The coaches suck a**. When the only thing going on in a game is boot ball...who do you blame? The coach is to blame. Teach the kids how to build out of the back and play real soccer. Maybe some of the kids are not the best players, but the problems start with the coaches. Learn how to coach...period.
            " real soccer"
            LOL

Comment

" real soccer"
              LOL
              What is real or unreal soccer for you genius? Kick the ball out of the back every time and hope the forward can chase it down. There is no passing going on...it is kick it and try to run it down from all the way across the field. Is that real soccer?

Comment

What is real or unreal soccer for you genius? Kick the ball out of the back every time and hope the forward can chase it down. There is no passing going on...it is kick it and try to run it down from all the way across the field. Is that real soccer?
                I am not a soccer genius , but I do know that often times all is not as it appears.
                What is unreal is the amount of ignorance present on this website.

Comment

Mediocrity eventually catches up with you. They've run out of excuses - first it was the S+ player and coach remnants, then it was needing FSA talent to work into the ECNL system. Granted it's still early in the season but this weekend was terrible for FSA while CFC had a good weekend against the same clubs FSA may have actually gone backwards
                  Unfortunately for FSA, they still have the S+ legacy coaches.

Comment

If you're worried your player will get most coaches from a club and pray for the few good ones, why the fuk are you at the club to begin with?

Just a general statement, not just as it relates to FSA

Comment

Coaching assignments

Unfortunately for FSA, they still have the S+ legacy coaches.
                      Let me keep it simple for ya. Mommy coach (FSA) will coach the U18 team (ECNL of course) since here kid is still there and she will continue to screw over kids and favor her own kid and her high school kids. End of story. If you think that will change then you have a screw loose. Is she bangin' MD or something? Ughh the thought makes me sick. LOL

Comment

Let me keep it simple for ya. Mommy coach (FSA) will coach the U18 team (ECNL of course) since here kid is still there and she will continue to screw over kids and favor her own kid and her high school kids. End of story. If you think that will change then you have a screw loose. Is she bangin' MD or something? Ughh the thought makes me sick. LOL
                        That's a long drive from pomfret to hang out with a gibberish pirate

Comment

Any smart family ages U13-U15 will head to CFC United tryouts. GDA is a joke, FSA is struggling big time
                          I think everyone in CT missed the memo. GDA is rapidly becoming destination for best players. I have no daughters in Oakwood and even I know this. ECNL will likely exist for years to come but it will be a second tier league. CFC will likely remain top dog for girls for next 2-3 year. After that they will begin their descent.

Comment

*** are you talking about? Everyone is leaving the GDAP!!!!! Oakwood is in Portland CT. That is the worst possible location for any club. They will not draw any top player from Fairfield County.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2237068]Let me keep it simple for ya. Mommy coach (FSA) will coach the U18 team (ECNL of course) since here kid is still there and she will continue to screw over kids and favor her own kid and her high school kids. End of story. If you think that will change then you have a screw loose. Is she bangin' MD or something? Ughh the thought makes me sick.

OH GOD PLEASE NO! These kids have been punished enough! There is definitely talent across the board at the 2001 age group but both ECNL and NPL coaches have been absolutely horrendous. Results only validate that these ladies have had 2 years of no development and unfortunately no improvment. If anything they are worse than they were 2 years ago. It is obvious to anyone who watches.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2237227]
                                Let me keep it simple for ya. Mommy coach (FSA) will coach the U18 team (ECNL of course) since here kid is still there and she will continue to screw over kids and favor her own kid and her high school kids. End of story. If you think that will change then you have a screw loose. Is she bangin' MD or something? Ughh the thought makes me sick.

OH GOD PLEASE NO! These kids have been punished enough! There is definitely talent across the board at the 2001 age group but both ECNL and NPL coaches have been absolutely horrendous. Results only validate that these ladies have had 2 years of no development and unfortunately no improvment. If anything they are worse than they were 2 years ago. It is obvious to anyone who watches.
                                You can't teach an old dog, new tricks. Those kids have been ruined and will never learn to play soccer. Wind them up and let them go until they run out of steam (which is quickly when you chase the ball all game and the coach rides her top 13 players like thoroughbreds). Same for all teams there .... they were never taught the fundamentals of the game, let alone forced to employ them in difficult game situations. For years they take the safe way out and boot it, every single time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X