Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then do some searches of commits and get to know some of the coaches for the local top teams.
    Hmmm, you are not following, already know the stories, thanks. I don't know what the coaches have to do with it?

Comment

Hmmm, you are not following, already know the stories, thanks. I don't know what the coaches have to do with it?
      You seem very confused about all this. Probably best to try a different sport.

Comment

You seem very confused about all this. Probably best to try a different sport.
        Your comments have not related to the topic, you are the one confused. Try reading through the thread before putting random BS out there and you will be okay...

Comment

Here is the current OSU roster. Looks like they have nine girls from local towns. They did poorly last year and appear to be thought of as doing poorly this year. You wouldn't think so, I mean a couple girls in this group probably made an ODP RTC. They must be talented.

http://www.osubeavers.com/roster.aspx?path=wsoc

Comment

Here is the current OSU roster. Looks like they have nine girls from local towns. They did poorly last year and appear to be thought of as doing poorly this year. You wouldn't think so, I mean a couple girls in this group probably made an ODP RTC. They must be talented.

Think maybe we should wait and see. They were not bad last year with many close games. This year they might be good. Might want to wait before claiming they are done. Like that OSU tries to do it with local talent. Go Beavs!!

Comment

Many of them were actually from Thusc, Crossfire and FC Portland. Hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Your comments have not related to the topic, you are the one confused. Try reading through the thread before putting random BS out there and you will be okay...
                Someone who asks another poster to put up names of players on this board isn't confused? Sheesh dude, you are seriously confused. Just trust someone when they say that people got multiple pac 12 offers but no interest from UO or OSU. It shows good talent is going out of the state. And even if some girl goes into the WCC, that means she's a pretty darn good player. Certainly of the ability of a UO or OSU player. You must not know that the WCC is home to Santa Clara, BYU, Pepperdine, Portland (who until the last couple of years was on par with the Pac 12 teams). So girls who are going from Oregon to the WCC should be getting strong looks from UO and OSU and when they don't, it shows the ineptitude of the coaches there. You must be the dad of a U14 kid who thinks because she made ECNL she's going somewhere. Well, she probably is, but no where near the Pac or the WCC. Or have a daughter committed to Central Washington who got a small bit of attention from UO or OSU and thinks that no other kid could have done better than her. And just so you know, coaches know which girls within their clubs got offers from what schools and also know what offers girls from other clubs got. If you get to be friends with one of the coaches, you learn a lot of inside information. Now run along and learn something.

Comment

Someone who asks another poster to put up names of players on this board isn't confused? Sheesh dude, you are seriously confused. Just trust someone when they say that people got multiple pac 12 offers but no interest from UO or OSU. It shows good talent is going out of the state. And even if some girl goes into the WCC, that means she's a pretty darn good player. Certainly of the ability of a UO or OSU player. You must not know that the WCC is home to Santa Clara, BYU, Pepperdine, Portland (who until the last couple of years was on par with the Pac 12 teams). So girls who are going from Oregon to the WCC should be getting strong looks from UO and OSU and when they don't, it shows the ineptitude of the coaches there. You must be the dad of a U14 kid who thinks because she made ECNL she's going somewhere. Well, she probably is, but no where near the Pac or the WCC. Or have a daughter committed to Central Washington who got a small bit of attention from UO or OSU and thinks that no other kid could have done better than her. And just so you know, coaches know which girls within their clubs got offers from what schools and also know what offers girls from other clubs got. If you get to be friends with one of the coaches, you learn a lot of inside information. Now run along and learn something.
                  This is why you are confused....I am in the same side and saying the same thing you did and yiu told me to try another sport. First of all, I donr have a sport, my kid does and secondly, I was the one saying I also know of girl's stories who have had this experience. I never said to put names on here, and when someone suggested I clearly stated it is easy to find out just look at the Oregon talent going to PAC12 out of state. So why are you yelling at me, we arw not saying anything different... so again, you are the one confused I am tracking just fine.

Comment

Uh yeah. U won't find many Oregon kids from clubs other then those going D1.

Comment

What ?????

I am not the original poster and I am not a rocket scientist. However, I would think they would be from Oregon and committed to PAC12 schools out of the state, shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out...
                      Not sure about your reading comprehension ability. Some person says players got offers from PAC-12 schools out of state, but not from UO or OSU. How does finding Oregon players at outside Oregon PAC-12 schools prove that? If your are of normal intelligence, it doesn't. Maybe all of them got offers from UO or OSU. We don't know. However, actual names could be checked to see if it were true. No names, just ignorant BS. The number of players claiming offers from various colleges dwarfs the reality of actual offers. But, your ignorance is entertaining.

Comment

Then where are the westside, eastside, BSC and NEU players going?

Comment

Not sure about your reading comprehension ability. Some person says players got offers from PAC-12 schools out of state, but not from UO or OSU. How does finding Oregon players at outside Oregon PAC-12 schools prove that? If your are of normal intelligence, it doesn't. Maybe all of them got offers from UO or OSU. We don't know. However, actual names could be checked to see if it were true. No names, just ignorant BS. The number of players claiming offers from various colleges dwarfs the reality of actual offers. But, your ignorance is entertaining.
                          You say...."actual names could be checked to see if it were true..." Not sure it would be, are you going to call that kids parents, or as suggested earlier, go find out who their club coach is to fact-find? Maybe stalk the kid at their high school this fall and ask them, that all makes sense.

I do not disagree with you however, I know of a few outside state commits where UO tried very hard to get those kids, OSU would of been a better fit, but crickets. One of the issues in this whole equation is what the kid wants, and academic fit is as important as soccer fit. If a school doesn't have what a kid wants to study, they are going to go elsewhere, especially if it is a kid with multiple options.

Comment

Recruits should be wary of Oregon. At least at OSU you know who the coach will be. OSU has had some decent years and may again. They imploded a couple of years ago and have rebuilt. I wish them much success.

Oregon has never done well. It is likely a coaching issue.There were many that did not like Tara, but it all got worse when they hired Kat. Her fifth year will be next year and she should be fired. Not only does she not get results but she also does not care about the players, or create a cohesive environment. It is all about her.

Comment

Uh yeah. U won't find many Oregon kids from clubs other then those going D1.
                              I know of about 10. Hmmmmm Again, epic fail on your part.

Comment

You fail at TS. You should try something else. Maybe lawn darts would be better for you. Actually, the javelin catch would be perfect for you. Go out in the field and let people throw long sharp sticks at you and you try to catch them. Sounds perfect for you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X