X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2 local girls went to D1 colleges.

Comment

When the lack of youth talent in Oregon is as bad as it is and the few good ones leave the state for college this is the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        When the lack of youth talent in Oregon is as bad as it is and the few good ones leave the state for college this is the result.
        I know girls from Oregon who got multiple Pac 12 offers, yet Oregon and Oregon State showed no interest. Funny, good enough for teams who routinely finish above those schools, but not for those schools.

Comment

Sure ....

I know girls from Oregon who got multiple Pac 12 offers, yet Oregon and Oregon State showed no interest. Funny, good enough for teams who routinely finish above those schools, but not for those schools.
          Sure you do, name them ?

Comment

Sure you do, name them ?
            Yes I do. I also know of some that got WCC offers but nothing from Oregon or Oregon State. Kat will be gone at the end of the year. Goodbye Kitty Kat.

Comment

Sure you do, name them ?
              Your dd for one. Oh wait, we are talking Pac 12, not PCC. Good luck to her. Which campus by the way? Must be nice that she's still here in town so you can watch her play.

Comment

Sure you do, name them ?
                I am not the original poster and I am not a rocket scientist. However, I would think they would be from Oregon and committed to PAC12 schools out of the state, shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out...

Comment

I am not the original poster and I am not a rocket scientist. However, I would think they would be from Oregon and committed to PAC12 schools out of the state, shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out...
                  Logic evades most of the TS crowd. They would rather have others do their work for them, or they just doubt posts, mostly due to jealousy. Thank you for bringing in some logic. However, past Pac 12 recruits aren't listed anymore. FWIW.

Comment

Yes I do. I also know of some that got WCC offers but nothing from Oregon or Oregon State. Kat will be gone at the end of the year. Goodbye Kitty Kat.
                    Your kidding right? WCC is no Pacific 12.

Comment

Really ?

Logic evades most of the TS crowd. They would rather have others do their work for them, or they just doubt posts, mostly due to jealousy. Thank you for bringing in some logic. However, past Pac 12 recruits aren't listed anymore. FWIW.
                      When a poster claims to know girls that were recruited by PAC-12 schools but didn't name any, why do I need to prove her wrong? The burden of proof is on ner, or quit making up lies and STFU.

Comment

When a poster claims to know girls that were recruited by PAC-12 schools but didn't name any, why do I need to prove her wrong? The burden of proof is on ner, or quit making up lies and STFU.
                        Ever stop to think that this person is not willing to post teenagers names on a public forum?
                        Show some ethics and don't even ask for them.

Comment

Your kidding right? WCC is no Pacific 12.
                          Well Oregon got tied by Portland State last night. So apparently Oregon isn't eve WCC level if they can't beat a team from PSUs conference. Goodbye Kitty Kat.

Comment

Ever stop to think that this person is not willing to post teenagers names on a public forum?
                            Show some ethics and don't even ask for them.
                            Exactly. That poster thinks there is some "burden of proof" needed. What an idiot. Either people can believe me or not but I know what happened. Bottom line is that good talent is leaving the state. Kat isn't winning with what she has so maybe she should change strategy. Too late however.

Comment

I was speaking of current recruits.

Comment

I was speaking of current recruits.
                                Then do some searches of commits and get to know some of the coaches for the local top teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X