Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pregame Soccer Meals

I like to down a big Mac and two or three juice boxes about 15 to 20 minutes before kickoff. I often feel sluggish and nod off while on the bench. What am I doing wrong? My mom tells me that it's because I don't take my ADD meds but I'm not so sure. Thoughts?

Pizza and a big milkshake for my kid.

Comment

16 oz porterhouse and a Guiness.

we really need soccer to start back up to get more actual soccer threads

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        16 oz porterhouse and a Guiness.

we really need soccer to start back up to get more actual soccer threads
        Soccer bunnies eat lettuce. Run bunny run.

Comment

These threads are a visual trainwreck. Where is the soccer in soccer talk? ***?

Comment

These threads are a visual trainwreck. Where is the soccer in soccer talk? ***?
            Not much soccer going on to talk about. A few more weeks and everyone will be back to trashing other clubs, coaches and kids. All will be right again.

Comment

From the ECNL website:

"Heavy baked potatoes. Lots of sour cream, bacon, chives, chilli and pepperoni. Followed by Pasta with bacon, eggs, cream, heavy cheese, and lemon zest. For desert, cheese cake." That meal may or may not fuel you to victory, but it will fulfill the weight and fat proportions we at ECNL recommend. We like our girls portly. Brute force is how we play the game. No skills, mass." Portland ECNL has followed this religiously. Just take a scale to the games if you doubt me.

Comment

From the ECNL website:

"Heavy baked potatoes. Lots of sour cream, bacon, chives, chilli and pepperoni. Followed by Pasta with bacon, eggs, cream, heavy cheese, and lemon zest. For desert, cheese cake." That meal may or may not fuel you to victory, but it will fulfill the weight and fat proportions we at ECNL recommend. We like our girls portly. Brute force is how we play the game. No skills, mass." Portland ECNL has followed this religiously. Just take a scale to the games if you doubt me.
                Huh? No one cares about chick soccer. Eat all the garbage you want. Be a fatty. No one is looking anyway.

Comment

From the ECNL website:

Onyx followed this advice religiously

Comment

From the ECNL website:

Eastside feeds their girls raw meat to get them ready for their "can't beat 'em so go beat 'em up" style of soccer.

Comment

I'm from Vantucky so I prefer huge pregame Chuck's of government assistance cheese. Mmmmmm. Cheese!

Comment

I'm from Vantucky so I prefer huge pregame Chuck's of government assistance cheese. Mmmmmm. Cheese!
                        Just like Hillbilly. The more fat, the better. Trying to get those hips even wider, as impossible as it seems. Now pass the gravy.

Comment

"Blue moon of Vantucky keep on shining"

Comment

Dog food and cigars are a soccer gals best fwends!

Comment

Dog food and cigars are a soccer gals best fwends!
                              Not to mention the preferred meal for the democratic nominee for POTUS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X