• Show
Clear All

Holy Crap, Cruz doesn't endorse Trump!

and I'm never endorsing the Timbers.

#neverTimbers

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    and I'm never endorsing the Timbers.

#neverTimbers
    Timbers are fine until they fart around little kids soccer.

Comment

Timbers aren't running for office.

Comment

Op Makes a good comparison

This political analogy isn't bad, but I don't think the OP took it far enough:

The Timbers may be The Donald and that is pretty much a turd sandwich, but that just means the ECNL is Hillary, which is a colostomy bag full of lies.

Welcome to 'Merica, welcome to youth soccer in Oregon: There are 0 good choices, Armageddon is nigh, we are all gonna die.

Comment

The Timbers may be The Donald and that is pretty much a turd sandwich, but that just means the ECNL is Hillary, which is a colostomy bag full of lies.

Welcome to 'Merica, welcome to youth soccer in Oregon: There are 0 good choices, Armageddon is nigh, we are all gonna die.
          Probably the best post ive ever read on this site.

Comment

What happened? I was listening to a 3rd Eye Blind album.

Comment

Holy crap...who.cares? Balk, balk, meow, meow, dance with me purple cow!

Comment

Well Trump doesn't spam me with his crap camps; Timbers on the other hand.

Comment

Trump's playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

He's got us talking about him on a soccer site. Most who like what Cruz said weren't voting for Trump anyway. But there will be some who realize that at least Trump was fair enough to let Cruz speak, even after having seen the speech, and may open their minds to vote for him. And listening to Trump's very intelligent, loving children won't hurt his cause either. Certainly my post will receive knee jerk, hostile replies. But no parent could listen to Trump's kids and not realize that he has had a profound, positive impact on his kid's. You won't hear nearly the depth and passion about Hillary (and Bill) from Chelsea and there's a reason.

Comment

Trump's playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

He's got us talking about him on a soccer site. Most who like what Cruz said weren't voting for Trump anyway. But there will be some who realize that at least Trump was fair enough to let Cruz speak, even after having seen the speech, and may open their minds to vote for him. And listening to Trump's very intelligent, loving children won't hurt his cause either. Certainly my post will receive knee jerk, hostile replies. But no parent could listen to Trump's kids and not realize that he has had a profound, positive impact on his kid's. You won't hear nearly the depth and passion about Hillary (and Bill) from Chelsea and there's a reason.
                    He is a race-baiting narcissists, that is intellectually uninterested in the complexity of the world. Don't want him anywhere the nuclear codes.

As the week has shown, he has completely failed to unite his party . . . glad his silver spoon kids love him though.

#neverTrump

and for good measure

#neverTimbers

Comment

He is a race-baiting narcissists, that is intellectually uninterested in the complexity of the world. Don't want him anywhere the nuclear codes.

As the week has shown, he has completely failed to unite his party . . . glad his silver spoon kids love him though.

#neverTrump

and for good measure

#neverTimbers
                      During a Presidential race or the lead up to a national election support or hatred for a party's candidate is at it's highest level. That's why it's called a race.

This has nothing to do with the State of Oregon Youth Soccer.

There is no race or contest taking place currently for the Throne or Presidency in Oregon:

Our monarchy is in place without any known term limits:
                      We have a King already 'Portland Timbers and a Queen 'Portland Thorns'

But, our elected Government the OYSA is still a democratic entity that is controlled by it's 70,000 silent members.

Comment

During a Presidential race or the lead up to a national election support or hatred for a party's candidate is at it's highest level. That's why it's called a race.

There is no race or contest taking place currently for the Throne or Presidency in Oregon:

But, our elected Government the OYSA is still a democratic entity that is controlled by it's 70,000 silent members.
                        Your king, not my king my friend.

As for the democratic OYSA - it is a self-perpetuating board: vacancies on the board are filled by the board.

Comment

OYSA is simply a sham organization that is a front for the Timbers. Nothing more.

Comment

Your king, not my king my friend.

As for the democratic OYSA - it is a self-perpetuating board: vacancies on the board are filled by the board.
                            Sovereign Citizen? Rejecting the monarchy?

While the rest of fight the power!

Aren't you special, you are the King of your own world. With keyboard and mouse.

Comment

Sovereign Citizen? Rejecting the monarchy?

While the rest of fight the power!

Aren't you special, you are the King of your own world. With keyboard and mouse.
                              Didn't draw the monarchy or democracy analogies, just responded to it.

Someone described the Timbers as their king; we don't wear the patch in our household.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X