•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Clubs / Worst Clubs

1) Fact base posts only.

2) Girls or Boys Perspective

3) Good DOC? Good Coach? What's more important in the long term?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1) Fact base posts only.

Your questions are in conflict. Good DOC/Coach is subjective. How do you evaluate? Wins/losses? Number of kids into college? Size of club? State championships? Regional championships? National? Which national championship? Which regional?

Every DOC will have detractors. Especially from rival clubs.

This thread will quickly turn into DOC and club bashing.

P.S. My kid's club is the best.

Comment

1) Fact base posts only.

Boys. Yes. Yes. Development.

Comment

1) Fact base posts only.

It all depends on how one defines "The Best". There is no universally correct answer. Unfortunately, questions like these is akin to chumming the waters just to get a rise of the most rabid. It will invariably devolve into name calling and baseless assertions. I refuse to jump into the fray. Hopefully most will defer also.

Comment

my favorite

Of course it doesn't compare with mighty Portland clubs, but my favorite is from my hometown.

http://www.fcnova.org/home.php?layout=32194

Their own facility, ECNL, and they combined the "best" boys and girls clubs in the state (Which really means Boise, kind of like Portland and Oregon). Imagine if PDX had something like that.

Comment

Of course it doesn't compare with mighty Portland clubs, but my favorite is from my hometown.

http://www.fcnova.org/home.php?layout=32194

Their own facility, ECNL, and they combined the "best" boys and girls clubs in the state (Which really means Boise, kind of like Portland and Oregon). Imagine if PDX had something like that.
            Unfortunately they suck on the field.

Comment

In TA club. "Ok" but, disappointed not the "exta" training opportunities if you want them. We asked. Maybe I just asked the wrong person.

Comment

No question WT's.

Comment

No question WT's.
                  ha ha ha typical

Comment

These are silly questions as answer will be all bias and all DOCs will have faults. I agree with previous poster that this will end up being a DOCs Bashing thread

Comment

Which ever club teaches possession. That's the best one. No doubt.

Comment

In TA club. "Ok" but, disappointed not the "exta" training opportunities if you want them. We asked. Maybe I just asked the wrong person.
                        I'm sorry...we are in a TA Club.....my DD has the opportunity to train Monday-Thursday if she wanted....and we get to guest play on weekends if we want it....we actually decided not to do RTC because of this...my DD gets all of the soccer she needs for just shy of $1,100....

Comment

The best club is the one with the least amout of braggadocious parents and smiling players.

Comment

THUSC is the best club.

Comment

I'm sorry...we are in a TA Club.....my DD has the opportunity to train Monday-Thursday if she wanted....and we get to guest play on weekends if we want it....we actually decided not to do RTC because of this...my DD gets all of the soccer she needs for just shy of $1,100....
                              You can train 7x a week but with bad coaching it won't matter. Go anywhere else and train 2x a week with good coaching and your dd would be much better off.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X