Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Open Cup is the more coveted prize. Many many more teams than just the 17 MLS teams compete for the Open Cup. The MLS Cup is a closed MLS-only season-ending tournament that has very little prestige associated with it.
    There are twenty MLS teams (though I suspect you're excluding the three Canadian teams, as they don't compete for the Open Cup). But "very little prestige"? From your mouth to God's ear.

Comment

There are twenty MLS teams (though I suspect you're excluding the three Canadian teams, as they don't compete for the Open Cup). But "very little prestige"? From your mouth to God's ear.
      Yes, very little. No one outside of a very very small circle of Timbers MLS worshippers think the MLS Cup is anything more than a glorified Beaverton Cup.

Comment

Yes, very little. No one outside of a very very small circle of Timbers MLS worshippers think the MLS Cup is anything more than a glorified Beaverton Cup.

Timbers are the Champs and you're jealous. It's clear. the undisputed, top soccer league in the United States of America, and we are the champions. It feels good. Too bad you can't enjoy it with the rest of us.

But you grab your little ball and go home little boy.

Comment

Timbers are the Champs and you're jealous. It's clear. the undisputed, top soccer league in the United States of America, and we are the champions. It feels good. Too bad you can't enjoy it with the rest of us.

But you grab your little ball and go home little boy.
          Yep, 4 tier League Cup champs. Once they win something worth bragging about you can come out of your cave and crow all day long. Until then, back to your cave man!

Comment

Yep, 4 tier League Cup champs. Once they win something worth bragging about you can come out of your cave and crow all day long. Until then, back to your cave man!
            Keep crying jealous one. I love it. MLS champs and nothing you can do about it. Except whine like a little bitch apparently.

Comment

Nobody cares about the mls cup or EUFA champions league or La liga or the World Cup. All fourth tier garbage! The only thing that's important is winning the MLS All Star game. Everything else is junk.

Comment

Nobody cares about the mls cup or EUFA champions league or La liga or the World Cup. All fourth tier garbage! The only thing that's important is winning the MLS All Star game. Everything else is junk.
                Nonsense. Everyone knows the GU11 Founders Cup is the most prestigious soccer tournament in the world.

Comment

Keep crying jealous one. I love it. MLS champs and nothing you can do about it. Except whine like a little bitch apparently.
                  Waaa, waaa, waaa. Someday you'll realize how stupid you really are. Or maybe you're so stupid that you don't even know how stupid you are.

Comment

That is stupid. The Cascadia Cup is the top flight in the world and the envy of everyone.

Comment

That is stupid. The Cascadia Cup is the top flight in the world and the envy of everyone.
                      Yep, more people watched the game in the stadium than on TV on Sunday - MLS has done a wonderful job winning the hearts of soccer fans, much less sports' fans, in the US. Everything is awesome!

Comment

^^^
                        This guy. Spot on.

Comment

Waaa, waaa, waaa. Someday you'll realize how stupid you really are. Or maybe you're so stupid that you don't even know how stupid you are.
                          great comeback. <eye roll> you officially, with this post, have lost the debate. dang it feels good to win.

Comment

great comeback. <eye roll> you officially, with this post, have lost the debate. dang it feels good to win.
                            Yay, I won! Ultimate loser ^^^^

Comment

Yay, I won! Ultimate loser ^^^^
                              Does this take you back to childhood when you were last to be picked to play on a team. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I always tried to help guys like you and I will keep lending a hand.

Comment

Trade Adi already!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X