Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mt. Hood Challenge Open Thread

High school age groups (U15 and up) are this weekend. U9-U14 are next weekend.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    High school age groups (U15 and up) are this weekend. U9-U14 are next weekend.
    Get ready for all those consolation finals!

Medals for everyone!

Comment

Not very many team participating.

Comment

it is actually interesting to watch the game over the weekend

Comment

it is actually interesting to watch the game over the weekend
          Sure, if you like watching "C" and "D" teams playing kickball.

Comment

The SPAM Hood Challenge you mean? How many friggin emails do these joker's hit you with after you register once?

Comment

The SPAM Hood Challenge you mean? How many friggin emails do these joker's hit you with after you register once?
              Strange. We participated but didn't receive emails.

Comment

FYI-The two people that run this tournament and others, do so as their paid profession, have access to every single player's contact information, compliments of OYSA (well before Timbers were involved) and your team's tournament entry.

I've not managed a team in two years, nor coached a team in six years, yet I am still getting their emails. One email after another is irritating to say the least.

When I was coaching I made it a point of not sending my teams to these tournaments because of the "What are you waiting for?!" emails.

Occasionally I am asked to come out and evaluate for club tryouts so it requires a background check. I suppose this puts me on the new list sold by the state association.

Despite my numerous requests to delete my email address from their records, I still get the emails. Annoying!!

Comment

Spam. Spam. And look, more spam. I steer very clear of dumb businesses unable to respect my email address and abuse it. Ef em. Lots of better choices out there anyway.

Comment

Strange. We participated but didn't receive emails.
                    Yeah. Good one. Maybe post your real name huh?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X