The End Result of GDA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end result of the GDA will be rich parents of average girls will show up. Not a lot of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The end result of the GDA will be rich parents of average girls will show up. Not a lot of talent.
      Just because she got drunk and said a bunch of awful things to the police doesn't mean all girls doing GDa or wnt will end up in shackles. Give me a break.

Comment

Just because she got drunk and said a bunch of awful things to the police doesn't mean all girls doing GDa or wnt will end up in shackles. Give me a break.
        no doubt. of course, beating the crap out of your sister and sister's kid while drunk is
        a slight misunderstanding. oh, marrying an alleged rapist of women is such role model figure.
        quicker she retires and melts away, the better.

Comment

no doubt. of course, beating the crap out of your sister and sister's kid while drunk is
          a slight misunderstanding. oh, marrying an alleged rapist of women is such role model figure.
          quicker she retires and melts away, the better.
          Please enlighten us to how she relates to Portland soccer.

Also, to help refute your drunken rant, you do realize that she was raised in a terrible homelife and that her dad left the family when she was in school to become a homeless bum in Seattle. I hope you realize that kids don't choose their parents (ask yours if they would have chosen you, although if you are afraid of the answer, don't) and a kids values are based upon how they were raised (I pity your kids). And have you met her? I doubt it. And have you accomplished as much as she has? I REALLY doubt it. So listen to that rock that is saying "please come back and crawl under me", as it is the only voice of reason you have.

Comment

Please enlighten us to how she relates to Portland soccer.

Also, to help refute your drunken rant, you do realize that she was raised in a terrible homelife and that her dad left the family when she was in school to become a homeless bum in Seattle. I hope you realize that kids don't choose their parents (ask yours if they would have chosen you, although if you are afraid of the answer, don't) and a kids values are based upon how they were raised (I pity your kids). And have you met her? I doubt it. And have you accomplished as much as she has? I REALLY doubt it. So listen to that rock that is saying "please come back and crawl under me", as it is the only voice of reason you have.
            Hey #1 fan.
            Ahh the apologist for very bad behavior and lack of self-control. No doubt you would agree
            that she is very public figure and (sadly) a role model for some people (like yourself, #1 fan). Bad home life? Too bad. So sad. After a while and all the excuses, you own your own life and how you want to live it. You must be one of these Vantucky folks who consider
            this kind of behavior as acceptable, since this kind of behavior mirrors your lifestyle and
            existence. Drunken fights and assaults on family members? Ok! Big talk with the police
            and husband DUI? No worries! Marrying a person who multiple "alleged" rapes with $300K
            payouts? Didn't see that.

Sorry, #1 fan, being an pro athlete does not excuse one from being an a**hole.
            Fortunately, my children (and hopefully others) know the difference between right
            and wrong. Sounds like your children are condemned to the failures and lack of morale
            fortitude with you as a role model. I pray for them that it is not the case.

Comment

Hey #1 fan.
              Ahh the apologist for very bad behavior and lack of self-control. No doubt you would agree
              that she is very public figure and (sadly) a role model for some people (like yourself, #1 fan). Bad home life? Too bad. So sad. After a while and all the excuses, you own your own life and how you want to live it. You must be one of these Vantucky folks who consider
              this kind of behavior as acceptable, since this kind of behavior mirrors your lifestyle and
              existence. Drunken fights and assaults on family members? Ok! Big talk with the police
              and husband DUI? No worries! Marrying a person who multiple "alleged" rapes with $300K
              payouts? Didn't see that.

Sorry, #1 fan, being an pro athlete does not excuse one from being an a**hole.
              Fortunately, my children (and hopefully others) know the difference between right
              and wrong. Sounds like your children are condemned to the failures and lack of morale
              fortitude with you as a role model. I pray for them that it is not the case.
              I think you should pay more attention to your family and less to others. I'd worry about keeping your dd off the pole rather than ranting about someone else.

Comment

Low blow man. Cuffed and facing the judge.

Comment

That's not fair to criticize her. Sure she is an awful human being who called police officers awful things, got drunk and beat up her family, is married to a guy who's been accused of some bad stuff. But that's splitting hairs. She has won a gold medal and I bet you haven't!

Comment

From ESPN:

"KIRKLAND, Wash. -- It was early in the morning on June 21, 2014, and Hope Solo had just been arrested on two counts of domestic violence. The police were trying to book her into jail, but Solo was so combative that she had to be forced to the ground, prompting her to yell at one officer, "You're such a b----. You're scared of me because you know that if the handcuffs were off, I'd kick your ass."

Solo, perhaps the best women's soccer goalie in the world, had repeatedly hurled insults at the officers processing her arrest, suggesting that two jailers were having sex and calling another officer a "14-year-old boy." When asked to remove a necklace, an apparently drunk Solo told the officer that the piece of jewelry was worth more than he made in a year."

Comment

The photo does a good job of hiding her shackles.

Comment

The photo does a good job of hiding her shackles.
                        Kind of funny how the crowd keeps booing her whenever she's near the ball

Comment

Kind of funny how the crowd keeps booing her whenever she's near the ball
                          Yeah. It's obviously got her rattled and affecting her play. NOT.

Comment

Yeah. It's obviously got her rattled and affecting her play. NOT.
                            Made three pretty egregious errors today. Lucky no goals.

Comment

Made three pretty egregious errors today. Lucky no goals.
                              Hope? What game were you watching?

Comment

Hope? What game were you watching?
                                The one where she made 3 huge errors that almost cost the US the game. You?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X