Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter 1 Futsal Schedules -Where are they?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter 1 Futsal Schedules -Where are they?

Winter 1 Futsal starts this coming weekend. People need to plan, where are the match schedules? C'mon OYSA!

OYSA extended the regiestration deadline to 10/21 and then have been shuffling their feet since. They did send out a prelim schedule for this coming weekend with an option to STILL request changes and a note to NOT DISTRIBUTE THE SCHEDULE TO TEAMS! I completely agree that OYSA and most youth soccer administrations have a wholesale disrespect for the lives that they impact. The thing to be said for the DA and the ECNL both is that they publish full schedules at the start of the year. That is easy to work with. OYSA and USYS seem to not be capable of that type of future planning.

Comment

That's not an acceptable reason. Less that a week until Winter 1 starts. Not efficient and disrespectful

Comment

Can someone post a link to the current not finalized schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Can someone post a link to the current not finalized schedule?
          Ask your coach or team manager.

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable the schedules are not finalized with matches beginning is less than 5 days.

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable the schedules are not finalized with matches beginning is less than 5 days.
              Calm down. You have nothing better to do so just be patient.

Comment

It's a reasonable expectation. Should not be this difficult

Comment

If your life revolves only around this game then you are one sick person and should seek some help. The schedule is simple. You will have a game this weekend. Plan on it

Comment

Calm down. You have nothing better to do so just be patient.
                    Release the schedules right now. We need them.

Comment

Given that state teams still have games this weekend and for the next few weekends, it would be nice to see when we are playing futsal as well.

Comment

3 days before futsal matches start, where are the schedules. Should not be this hard.

Comment

Release the schedules right now. We need them.
                          Yes, release the schedules. This is ridiculous. I can't plan my weekend when I have to sit here and hit refresh on my mail all day long. This is ridiculous. Just release the schedules right this instant! NOW.

Comment

Why are you holding them back? Control issues? This is so dumb. Release them. This minute. Why are you being so difficult?

Comment

Why are you holding them back? Control issues? This is so dumb. Release them. This minute. Why are you being so difficult?
                              This is actually fun to watch all you donkeys squirm. I hope we don’t see schedules until Friday 10pm

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X