Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hardly, missing the point hardo. Nobody cares about any of this stuff
    Did you really lead the team in goals?

Comment

How was the All Star game yesterday?

Comment

Are you talking just girls d1? Because South Hadley just won girls d3, Longmeadow won boys d1, and Belchertown won boys d3. All WMass teams.
        I responded to a post that mentioned Minnechaug, Agawam, Westfield, Wachusett and West Springfield on a girls HS soccer thread. Like the other post suggested, try to keep up.

Comment

I responded to a post that mentioned Minnechaug, Agawam, Westfield, Wachusett and West Springfield on a girls HS soccer thread. Like the other post suggested, try to keep up.
          Sure you were.

Comment

Did you really lead the team in goals?
            Right. You can only have fond memories playing high school soccer. You are narrow minded. I’m sure you will be bragging about your kids high school tournament to blank faced relatives this week. Nobody cares, nobody

Comment

Are you talking just girls d1? Because South Hadley just won girls d3, Longmeadow won boys d1, and Belchertown won boys d3. All WMass teams.
              Nobody east of Worcester want to admit the amount of talent that comes from the west. Elitists can’t admit they can’t buy skill and wins.

Comment

Nobody east of Worcester want to admit the amount of talent that comes from the west. Elitists can’t admit they can’t buy skill and wins.
                Your inferiority complex is almost outdone by your illiteracy.

Comment

Your inferiority complex is almost outdone by your illiteracy.
                  See^. Elitist

Comment

See^. Elitist
                    Sure because someone pointing out your use of a double negative is an elitist thing? Okay.

Comment

I still haven't decided if all this recent WMass/Westfield fan posting on TS is real (some mom or dad being sincere and really embarrassing themselves) or fake (someone from EMass just trolling and doing a damn good job of confirming the biases of everyone from everywhere).

Comment

Ignorant to say the best team won. Freehan got lucky in that fictitious off sides call prevented the tying goal. Not saying Westfield would have won, but the bad call by the reffs gave the game to Freehan.
                        Offside, not offsides.

Correct call, had no bearing on the outcome of the match. Be happy no penalty kicks were awarded to Feehan and the game remained as close and entertaining as it was.

Comment

Sure because someone pointing out your use of a double negative is an elitist thing? Okay.
                          Pointing out grammatical errors on a public forum is being a dB... prove me write.

Comment

Pointing out grammatical errors on a public forum is being a dB... prove me write.
                            I love that you thru in "write" that was so awesome. Zing!!!!!

Comment

I didn't point out grammatical errors, I observed an obvious lack of intelligence.

Comment

I didn't point out grammatical errors, I observed an obvious lack of intelligence.
                                Validate it all you want, it’s still a db move.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X