Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^shut up! If You got nothing else to do then vote..,ur stupid degenerate vote means nothing in CT, you’ll never have Republikazzzzes running this state.
    CT is doing fine without you Fuktards
    another eloquent, well thought out response from our unhinged lib....bahahahaha,,,

Comment

I always research from multiple sources before I take a position...specifically I was asking for sources for this nugget..."You'll get the house this November but that’s it,Senate and Presidency in the Dems hands."...do you have a source for this definitive statement that you put out there...I already knew about the other happenings because I don't limit myself...
      Different poster here ….

if you aren’t willing to link them, you must be uncomfortable letting others have access to the underpinnings if your positions, plain and simple :)

unless you are talking NY Post and FOX, i.e. where cons go for their propaganda.

I understand the FOX CEO just got deposed in a lawsuit about damages following on their knowingly false reporting ….

:)

I don’t think you can offer a reason why you are too weak to link your “research,” so why suspect copious ad hominem attacks since you always lose on the facts in advance

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^shut up! If You got nothing else to do then vote..,ur stupid degenerate vote means nothing in CT, you’ll never have Republikazzzzes running this state.
        CT is doing fine without you Fuktards
        it seems the desperation is setting in for dems-

I for one cant wait to vote

Comment

Different poster here ….

if you aren’t willing to link them, you must be uncomfortable letting others have access to the underpinnings if your positions, plain and simple :)

unless you are talking NY Post and FOX, i.e. where cons go for their propaganda.

I understand the FOX CEO just got deposed in a lawsuit about damages following on their knowingly false reporting ….

:)

I don’t think you can offer a reason why you are too weak to link your “research,” so why suspect copious ad hominem attacks since you always lose on the facts in advance
          when is CNN and Msnbc or even the CEO of PBS getting deposed for all their knowingly false reporting on
          russian collusion
          2016 stolen election stories
          Stacey Abrams stolen election
          GA election laws
          Astan pullout
          Florida "dont say Gay"
          big tech censorship
          Ukraine
          hunter Biden misinfo
          the border crisis
          and the list goes on

Yea your sources are rock solid

Comment

another eloquent, well thought out response from our unhinged lib....bahahahaha,,,

Lamont will be your daddy for a awhile, so keep ur undies off.
            I have no idea what state ur posting from but any degenerate living here is in pain and it’s gonna be painful for a very very loving time so pack your bags Fuktards and FukTARTs Florida and the Hurricane’s await you……ha ha ha ha.

Comment

We might see some Democrats losing in other parts of the country, however here in CT, I would be surprised to see major changes. Hayes has a good chance of losing, Blumenthal will end up with the smallest margin in his career , and Lamont, raking in $ 54 million a year in income appears to be safe on his throne. No wonder he is such a lame Governor. Best chances are probably in Towns where Democratic policies have irritated some parents, business owners and working class struggling due to inept economic actions by the Biden Administration.
              Most Americans don’t realize the more you look under the economic covers, the worse it is. Car repossessions have increased 30 % nationally recently.

It’s beyond belief why anyone would vote Democratic, however they have bought into the Propaganda and most likely haven’t suffered enough as those who have seen the light and want to kick Dems to the curb. High percentage of College Grads here , as in Mass , so a good chance many have been brainwashed.

Of course, I would happy to be completely wrong about CT, and see Blumenthal head for the Hills with his tail between his legs, along with Ned and every other Democrat running.

Comment

your vote is not worth the paper it’s written on in CT if you’re a degenerate Fuktard.

i can’t wait to see your posts when you lose the GA Governors race , the Senate seat & the PA senate seat.

Comment

Sorry, we have just gerrymander-ed your district.... so just fu.ck off back to your shi.thole country of origin.. . probably Russia

Comment

when is CNN and Msnbc or even the CEO of PBS getting deposed for all their knowingly false reporting on
                    russian collusion
                    2016 stolen election stories
                    Stacey Abrams stolen election
                    GA election laws
                    Astan pullout
                    Florida "dont say Gay"
                    big tech censorship
                    Ukraine
                    hunter Biden misinfo
                    the border crisis
                    and the list goes on

Yea your sources are rock solid
                    Wow... too much head up Fux News' ass...
                    time to drink some Chlorox

Comment

Sorry, we have just gerrymander-ed your district.... so just fu.ck off back to your shi.thole country of origin.. . probably Russia
                      now dems are against immigrants? interesting

like I said desperation

Comment

Wow... too much head up Fux News' ass...
                        time to drink some Chlorox

was that too much for you to handle? sorry, i kept the list short on purpose ,just for you

Comment

your vote is not worth the paper it’s written on in CT if you’re a degenerate Fuktard.

i can’t wait to see your posts when you lose the GA Governors race , the Senate seat & the PA senate seat.
                          apparently you have not watched the debates...what seemed like dem locks a month ago are certainly a toss up now and trending in the wrong direction for dims...GA governors race?...bahahahaha...

Comment

Lamont will be your daddy for a awhile, so keep ur undies off.
                            I have no idea what state ur posting from but any degenerate living here is in pain and it’s gonna be painful for a very very loving time so pack your bags Fuktards and FukTARTs Florida and the Hurricane’s await you……ha ha ha ha.
                            I will definitely be taking my municipal pension and fleeing to a better place when its time...unfortunately I am locked in here now until it is time to collect...what are ur thoughts on blumey's race tightening?...not saying he's gonna lose but he's gonna sweat it out for a bit...it is apparent from the increase in campaign ads this year...thank you for contributing to my retirement :)...

Comment

I will definitely be taking my municipal pension and fleeing to a better place when its time...unfortunately I am locked in here now until it is time to collect...what are ur thoughts on blumey's race tightening?...not saying he's gonna lose but he's gonna sweat it out for a bit...it is apparent from the increase in campaign ads this year...thank you for contributing to my retirement :)...
                              There is No better place for you, be honest, you hate living in a RedNeck state with really dumb people it’s not you, you may wish CT becomes red but you definitely can’t live in a dumb filled Republikazzzz state.

as for tightening of races, it happens all the time.

Cruz v O’rourke 2018
                              50.09% 48.7%

Abrams v kemp 2018
                              48.7%. 50.02%

Razor thin difference, hold your breathe on Texas, Democrats could the Governorship in both states

Comment

Democrats are frauds. Hopefully enough voters finally acknowledge it.
                                It is now obvious why Democrats want early voting.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X