Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-04-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default dumb dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who the hell wants to play teams from the same area?? when you'll play them in another couple months anyway. How stupid are you people ???
You are dumb dumb from now on.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-04-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

poor stars, can't even cheat to get respect
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-05-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Gotta hand it to JD...

Don't have skin in this game, but checked out the bracket alignment for Stars U14. Stars really set themselves and Breakers up nicely to reach the finals, while sticking it to SSS and NEFC.

Well done JD!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-05-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Don't have skin in this game, but checked out the bracket alignment for Stars U14. Stars really set themselves and Breakers up nicely to reach the finals, while sticking it to SSS and NEFC.

Well done JD!
No skin in the game but following with bizarre interest anyway.

The stupidity continues.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-06-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You are on TS, and you accuse others of bizarre interest?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-06-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are on TS, and you accuse others of bizarre interest?
What was wrong with Wooster???

Congrats to the Trailblazers on their impressive opening game win over Regis.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-06-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Hahahahahahahahahaha

FC Stars Cup 2015
9/4/2015 - 9/6/2015


Girls U14 Premiership - Blue

Flight Results Grid Print Standings
Bracket A
Saturday, September 05, 2015
BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY GU14 ECNL 2 FC STARS OF MASS WEST UNITED 0
PLAYERS DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY STORM 3 STA MORRIS UNITED NPL 01 0
BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY GU14 ECNL 4 STA MORRIS UNITED NPL 01 0
PLAYERS DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY STORM 5 FC STARS OF MASS WEST UNITED 0
Sunday, September 06, 2015
BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY GU14 ECNL 3 PLAYERS DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY STORM 2
FC STARS OF MASS WEST UNITED 3 STA MORRIS UNITED NPL 01 1
BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY GU14 ECNL 2 FC STARS OF MASS ECNL 1



Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

1: BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY GU14 ECNL (MA) 3 3 0 0 9 2 9
2: PLAYERS DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY STORM (NJ) 3 2 0 1 9 3 6
3: FC STARS OF MASS WEST UNITED (MA) 3 1 0 2 3 7 3
4: STA MORRIS UNITED NPL 01 (NJ) 3 0 0 3 1 10 0


Bracket B
Saturday, September 05, 2015
FC STARS OF MASS ECNL 3 ALBERTSON FURY '01 ECNL 2
RAMAPO VALLEY SC TORNADOS '02 0 MATCH FIT ACADEMY FC NE NPL 1
FC STARS OF MASS ECNL 3 MATCH FIT ACADEMY FC NE NPL 0
RAMAPO VALLEY SC TORNADOS '02 1 ALBERTSON FURY '01 ECNL 2
Sunday, September 06, 2015
FC STARS OF MASS ECNL 6 RAMAPO VALLEY SC TORNADOS '02 1
MATCH FIT ACADEMY FC NE NPL 1 ALBERTSON FURY '01 ECNL 0
BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY GU14 ECNL 2 FC STARS OF MASS ECNL 1



Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

1: FC STARS OF MASS ECNL (MA) 3 3 0 0 10 3 9
2: MATCH FIT ACADEMY FC NE NPL (NJ) 3 2 0 1 2 3 6
3: ALBERTSON FURY '01 ECNL (NYE) 3 1 0 2 4 5 3
4: RAMAPO VALLEY SC TORNADOS '02 (NYE) 3 0 0 3 2 7 0


Finals
Final
BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY G
2
FC STARS OF MASS ECNL (MA
1
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-06-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
FC Stars Cup 2015
9/4/2015 - 9/6/2015


Girls U14 Premiership - Blue

Flight Results Grid Print Standings
Bracket A
Saturday, September 05, 2015
BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY GU14 ECNL 2 FC STARS OF MASS WEST UNITED 0
PLAYERS DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY STORM 3 STA MORRIS UNITED NPL 01 0
BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY GU14 ECNL 4 STA MORRIS UNITED NPL 01 0
PLAYERS DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY STORM 5 FC STARS OF MASS WEST UNITED 0
Sunday, September 06, 2015
BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY GU14 ECNL 3 PLAYERS DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY STORM 2
FC STARS OF MASS WEST UNITED 3 STA MORRIS UNITED NPL 01 1
BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY GU14 ECNL 2 FC STARS OF MASS ECNL 1



Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

1: BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY GU14 ECNL (MA) 3 3 0 0 9 2 9
2: PLAYERS DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY STORM (NJ) 3 2 0 1 9 3 6
3: FC STARS OF MASS WEST UNITED (MA) 3 1 0 2 3 7 3
4: STA MORRIS UNITED NPL 01 (NJ) 3 0 0 3 1 10 0


Bracket B
Saturday, September 05, 2015
FC STARS OF MASS ECNL 3 ALBERTSON FURY '01 ECNL 2
RAMAPO VALLEY SC TORNADOS '02 0 MATCH FIT ACADEMY FC NE NPL 1
FC STARS OF MASS ECNL 3 MATCH FIT ACADEMY FC NE NPL 0
RAMAPO VALLEY SC TORNADOS '02 1 ALBERTSON FURY '01 ECNL 2
Sunday, September 06, 2015
FC STARS OF MASS ECNL 6 RAMAPO VALLEY SC TORNADOS '02 1
MATCH FIT ACADEMY FC NE NPL 1 ALBERTSON FURY '01 ECNL 0
BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY GU14 ECNL 2 FC STARS OF MASS ECNL 1



Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

1: FC STARS OF MASS ECNL (MA) 3 3 0 0 10 3 9
2: MATCH FIT ACADEMY FC NE NPL (NJ) 3 2 0 1 2 3 6
3: ALBERTSON FURY '01 ECNL (NYE) 3 1 0 2 4 5 3
4: RAMAPO VALLEY SC TORNADOS '02 (NYE) 3 0 0 3 2 7 0


Finals
Final
BOSTON BREAKERS ACADEMY G
2
FC STARS OF MASS ECNL (MA
1
Congrats to NEFC and hats of to FM...looks like he was able to rebuild after all...
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-06-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Don't have skin in this game, but checked out the bracket alignment for Stars U14. Stars really set themselves and Breakers up nicely to reach the finals, while sticking it to SSS and NEFC.

Well done JD!
NEFC had no trouble squashing their opponents. Payback's a bit** ain't it?!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-06-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Spy vs Spy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Congrats to NEFC and hats of to FM...looks like he was able to rebuild after all...
Isn't this like that Mad comic where the two spies blow each other to bits endlessly? Isn't it really MK's team against his old boss?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
breakers, nefc, scorpions, sss, stars cup

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.