Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yale Women's Soccer Coach Brendan Faherty?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is going to struggle to get players into the school. It is going to be very hard to recruit and win.
    Recruits were already dealing with her. They'll either like the idea of having her as a coach or not.
    She's already well versed in Ivy recruiting. People will do just about anything to get into Yale. Baring some other unforeseen scandal shell be fine as long as she is a good coach. Not all ACs make the transition to HC successfully. Just ask UCONN

Comment

Very good & helpful information from this poster...

I remind you that this poster is not someone with close knowledge of the program, does not know the new coach personally (and probably not professionally), and does not have any insight to the recruiting process of Yale.

People, we try and tell you time and time again...posts like this are useless and have no place here. If we could use this message board for good, rather than bad, do you know how much better of a place we would have?
      Stay in your lane, bro. Trust me. Tough enough to get kids into the Ivies without the added scrutiny that Yale will now need to follow. Also, New Haven doesn’t hold a candle to Boston and Princeton in terms of location. Starting behind them to start. It will be a tough place to win. Knowing the area won’t matter because Yale recruits nationally, but the competition will be fierce and the scrutiny difficult. It’s common sense.

Comment

Whiners will whine. New coach will be great!
        Thanks you dimwitted ad

Comment

This is outrageous and disgusting. There is a huge power dynamic between a coach and his female players that does not allow for a normal relationship and completely violates the trust between the coach, player, her parents and school that should be present and is expected.

It is time for EVERY school (high school or college) and EVERY private club soccer association to do further and much more extensive background checks on their coaches. These young girls must be protected and not be surrounded by coaches that they trust that will prey on them.

And it is time for players and parents to come forward with information on these predators before it goes any furthe and any more damage is done to other girls lives. They need to talk to their guidance counselors, school ADs or Club Directors. Immediately.
          So JN has to be sweating bullets...after having a pretty good season losing in the conf finals.

Comment

Whatever happened to a fair trial and presumption of innocence? Oh yeah, its ok ... he's a white male. If this does not bear fruit, I sense multi-million dollar lawsuit in tarnished reputation and damages.
            And if he was black he’d be in jail w a ridiculous bond set...due to being a flight risk.

Comment

What did the slut gain from this? He didn’t break the law. She wasn’t a minor. She isn’t claiming rape. It was a decade ago. Is she going to press charges, or is she just a vindictive slut. Would love for them to question her friends and ex lovers to find out things about her character. All she did was get the guy fired and ruin his career. He won’t get another hc job. Won’t have the chance to defend himself either. You think yale press is going to give him a rebuttal?

Guy made some bad decisions. It was a decade ago and nothing illegal happened. Leave it in the closet
              The paper reached out to him “SEVERAL” times and he didn’t want to reply. That was a chance for his rebuttal. Calling the ex player a “slut” is ****ing pathetic. So she’s a slug for sleeping w her coach but he’s a cool guy for sleeping w multiple players? **** off loser

Comment

The paper reached out to him “SEVERAL” times and he didn’t want to reply. That was a chance for his rebuttal. Calling the ex player a “slut” is ****ing pathetic. So she’s a slug for sleeping w her coach but he’s a cool guy for sleeping w multiple players? **** off loser
                Ok tough guy. You really think talking to the yale student newspaper is a good idea? Even if he swore he was innocent, how many readers change their mind about what they think happened based off what a drunk sloot said happened a decade ago?

Comment

And if he was black he’d be in jail w a ridiculous bond set...due to being a flight risk.
                  If he was black, some prosecutor would let him off like they let jessie off. Blame white privilege and sweep it under the rug.

Comment

If he was black, some prosecutor would let him off like they let jessie off. Blame white privilege and sweep it under the rug.
                    Obviously too many people having drinks on a Friday night. Smh.

Comment

Stay in your lane, bro. Trust me. Tough enough to get kids into the Ivies without the added scrutiny that Yale will now need to follow. Also, New Haven doesn’t hold a candle to Boston and Princeton in terms of location. Starting behind them to start. It will be a tough place to win. Knowing the area won’t matter because Yale recruits nationally, but the competition will be fierce and the scrutiny difficult. It’s common sense.
                      This guy said "stay in your lane, bro". Here's what you do pal, you go watch some Rec Division Soccer, so you can get a real taste of what the beautiful game is all about. Keep the Jersey Shore nonsense off of TS. Hope that episode you just finished watching was solid.

I'll have you know, as 15 year Head Coach and Rec Division Champ (2x), there is no swerving in and outta lanes here. That's all you need to know before you jump into my thread.

Let that marinate, pal.

Comment

This guy said "stay in your lane, bro". Here's what you do pal, you go watch some Rec Division Soccer, so you can get a real taste of what the beautiful game is all about. Keep the Jersey Shore nonsense off of TS. Hope that episode you just finished watching was solid.

I'll have you know, as 15 year Head Coach and Rec Division Champ (2x), there is no swerving in and outta lanes here. That's all you need to know before you jump into my thread.

Let that marinate, pal.
                        Two time rec division champ? Whoa. You must really understand the Ivy League then. My apologies. Everyone should look to you for answers. The Yale AD probably should have run that hire by you first. Maybe she did. And your extensive knowledge of the league leads you to believe that the new coach is a great hire, New Haven is a better place to go to college than Boston or Princeton, and Yale won’t be overscrutinizing every single recruit after Varsity Blues. Got it. Let’s check back in 3-4 years and see where we are.

By the way, what’s Jersey Shore? I only know that saying from that commercial with the tattoo artist.

Comment

Yale is still one of the top 5 schools in the country. They should not struggle.
                          Yeah sure. It's in new haven. No one loves new haven. Hmm let me choose between new haven and chapel hill.

The AD is a neophyte. Watch this coach go down the crapper

Comment

Obviously too many people having drinks on a Friday night. Smh.
                            Worse is these posters have kids or work with kids

Comment

Yeah sure. It's in new haven. No one loves new haven. Hmm let me choose between new haven and chapel hill.

The AD is a neophyte. Watch this coach go down the crapper
                              New Haven gets a bad rap overall, but I’ve spent a lot of time there over the past year and I have to say it’s pretty great in the main downtown area. Tons of great restaurants, shopping, concerts, arts and the Yale Campus is beautiful. I used to think New Haven was a shîthole until I spent some time there.

Comment

Boston I’ll give you (although it’s a personal preference). Princeton in terms of location?? Why? Princeton is a great school but the area sucks. Boring.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X