•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhhhh the Misty and Kent Show

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Question for Misty? Why do you feel the need to respond to each and every post? Your responses prove time and time again that you can’t refute a thing that’s being said. It would be far better off for your team if you just stopped replying if you don’t have anything constructive to comment.

A little saying you would be wise to remember:

“Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak and Remove all doubt”

Many people already think you are a fool for being on a team and paying thousands of dollars for what you are getting. BUT your responses to reasoned and well thought out posts removes all doubt - you are a freakin idiot.

And this is not Kent - although I’m sure you will blame him
      Hopefully this finally shuts her up.

Comment

Very nice, insulting women like that, I’m sure your daughter would be proud.

Comment

Hopefully this finally shuts her up.
          Here’s a stocking stuffer. https://www.amazon.com/Diary-Soccer-...9054/ref=nodl_

Comment

While your at it why not pick up BBs autobiography https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Fraud...4773/ref=nodl_

Comment

Is there a chapter about BRD’s?

Comment

The club knows all about Misty. Several people have written and complained about her and the trash she is spewing on here

Comment

The club knows all about Misty. Several people have written and complained about her and the trash she is spewing on here
                  Yes Misty’ has been all over this thread since day 1! She has done as much damage to the team’s reputation as anyone. Hopefully the club does something about her.

Comment

Not sure if it’s Misty it’s prob the PSA parents trying to poach

Comment

Yes Misty’ has been all over this thread since day 1! She has done as much damage to the team’s reputation as anyone. Hopefully the club does something about her.
                      Yes maybe RF will actually follow through with his threat to cut anyone who’s parents post on here. Her little Mia and by extension Misty will go bye - bye.

Comment

So, doxxing is a crime.

Comment

FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Very nice, insulting women like that, I’m sure your daughter would be proud.
                          BTW not sure of how many people would even know about this site if RF didn't mention it to the team and threaten them, and if people would not have been called out...think about it...

Comment

Yes maybe RF will actually follow through with his threat to cut anyone who’s parents post on here. Her little Mia and by extension Misty will go bye - bye.
                            the word is that he doesn't even know how to send an email. Does he even know how to follow this blog? He for sure doesn't know how to trace IP addresses to the people that are writing on here.

It's enough blaming people for writing things on here when you have no idea who they are

Comment

the word is that he doesn't even know how to send an email. Does he even know how to follow this blog? He for sure doesn't know how to trace IP addresses to the people that are writing on here.

It's enough blaming people for writing things on here when you have no idea who they are
                              It’s actually quite entertaining to see the different people who have been accused of posting over the life of this blog. So while the people being accused of posting have changed, the message being posted about has remained remarkably the same over the last nine months.

- unqualified, conflicted, dad coach who is in effect the real coach
                              - checked out uncommunicative head coach - although A licensed and runs a great H.S. program
                              - lack of quality as well as quantity of trainings (1.5 times per week)
                              - zero feedback or development plans given
                              - no consistent practice schedule and lots of last minute changes
                              - lack of practice space

So although I’m confused as to who is actually doing the posting - I have gotten the message crystal clearly as to the complaints. And I still haven’t heard anything positive. Pretty sure I won’t be bringing my Mia to tryouts.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2623433]While your at it why not pick up BBs autobiography https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Fraud...4773/ref=nodl_[/QUOTE

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X