Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So now we have Larry browbeating Oceanside United on behalf of one of his sponsors, FC SESA. This is ridiculous, Oceanside, the town team, basically does everything at cost. If they poached kids from anywhere, it's definitely not for any kind of profit, it can only be to try to make their team better. Honestly, how many registrations are we talking about here, one? If you're not able to tell the difference between the two clubs, shame on you. If Oceanside gained a player because they thought they were joining SESA, I don't think they were tricked by Oceanside, more likely because the parents didn't do their homework and made the error.

Larry has always had an ax to grind against Oceanside. Most likely a beef from when his kids played and town soccer mattered but now going after them is sad and pathetic.
    His daughter is a big gal. Think she is a nuclear engineer or something. Like I said a BIG GAL. Can’t imagine her ever playing college never mind HS.
    J

Comment

If Larry had any courage (and No Larry that’s not what Chutzpah means, you get it wrong every time) he would create an account and defend himself on this forum. But that is a big IF. Almost as big as his daughter. And you are right. She is a BIG GAL.

Comment

If Larry had any courage (and No Larry that’s not what Chutzpah means, you get it wrong every time) he would create an account and defend himself on this forum. But that is a big IF. Almost as big as his daughter. And you are right. She is a BIG GAL.
        Seems a little insane to call out someone to defend themselves in their name, anonymously. And then to insult his daughter, classy.

No great fan of LM but my negative posts about SESA seemed to make it up on the board yesterday.

Comment

I am no fan of either clown. Seems like they play the same game and deserve each other.

Comment

Hey Jay,
            Don’t stop with the Miller bashing. It’s deserved. If you’re LOW enough to blast him the way he blasts others have at it. You can’t be a happy soul but I am thoroughly enjoying watching Larry scramble to combat your postings.

Comment

Seems a little insane to call out someone to defend themselves in their name, anonymously. And then to insult his daughter, classy.

No great fan of LM but my negative posts about SESA seemed to make it up on the board yesterday.
              Agreed there's no need to bring her into it. She's can't help it that her dad's an online anonymous bully and fraud.

Comment

Hey Jay,
                Don’t stop with the Miller bashing. It’s deserved. If you’re LOW enough to blast him the way he blasts others have at it. You can’t be a happy soul but I am thoroughly enjoying watching Larry scramble to combat your postings.
                MEGA Dittos

Comment

I remember a while ago , 5 years at least, someone wrote something that Larry obviously felt threatened by and the guy worked for Gatorade/ Pepsi. All Larry did was blast the guys work place and tried to get him in trouble and it absolutely wound up biting Larry in the ass. At least that’s what that old lady CJ told me.
                  Good times
                  Good tymes

Comment

I remember a while ago , 5 years at least, someone wrote something that Larry obviously felt threatened by and the guy worked for Gatorade/ Pepsi. All Larry did was blast the guys work place and tried to get him in trouble and it absolutely wound up biting Larry in the ass. At least that’s what that old lady CJ told me.
                    Good times
                    Good tymes
                    He lost only one sponsors over that one.

Comment

Larry seems to be bashing Mike O'Malley pretty good. Maybe he can sue for defamation?

Comment

Larry seems to be bashing Mike O'Malley pretty good. Maybe he can sue for defamation?
                        Seriously why not? He calls him a bully and worse. Implies he's running the club into the ground all while taking money from OUSC's local competitor. Seems like Larry is intentionally soiling MOM's name and OUSC for profit. Is that legal?

Comment

Seriously why not? He calls him a bully and worse. Implies he's running the club into the ground all while taking money from OUSC's local competitor. Seems like Larry is intentionally soiling MOM's name and OUSC for profit. Is that legal?
                          Larry has said/allowed posts of some pretty awful stuff in the past, things that might hold up in court. Problem is most of those he goes after probably don't have the resources for a drawn out legal battle. More and more local soccer fans have seen him for who he really is, and it's reflected in declining traffic to the site.

Comment

Larry has said/allowed posts of some pretty awful stuff in the past, things that might hold up in court. Problem is most of those he goes after probably don't have the resources for a drawn out legal battle. More and more local soccer fans have seen him for who he really is, and it's reflected in declining traffic to the site.
                            Someone do a go fund me page for legal expenses. I am in for $100.

Comment

Someone do a go fund me page for legal expenses. I am in for $100.
                              The soccer community would be better for it - although I think LM fades away over time.. He already is.

Comment

The soccer community would be better for it - although I think LM fades away over time.. He already is.
                                Fades?! No one takes him seriously any longer. He did have a run and now his influence is gone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X