Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Connecticut > Talking Conn Politics

Notices

Talking Conn Politics The political side of Conn (Public Sector only, not your child's placement and the politics therein or perceived)

View Poll Results: Trump yea or nay?
Mentally deranged fuktard. Die in a fire! 26 89.66%
Best. Pres. Evah! How could you not love that peen? 2 6.90%
Who? What team is he on? What position does he play? 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. This poll is closed

Old 13 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Default Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The "deal" isn't much of a deal and largely sets up back to where we were before. Also, it's only a "phase one" and if Trump doesn't like what China has done there won't be a phase two. In the meanwhile billions have been lost by American companies and farmers.
Relationships that take years to build are now shattered and probably won't be rebuilt until trump is out of office (no one trusts him). US taxpayers have paid out over $25B in farm subsidies so that Trump wouldn't lose the rural vote. So. Much. Winning.

As for his getting things done? no wall, no healthcare, no infrastructure....He got a tax cut for the rich and has skyrocketed the nation's debt to historic levels (at a time when we should be paying it down). So yipppee he's making us more broke, just like he did in many of his failed businesses. The House has sent over dozens of bills to the GOP controlled Senate that Moscow Mitch won't even bring to a vote.
Fake News and BS:
FYI, wall is getting built (you cant snap your fingers with the infinity gauntlet have a wall magically appear you dumb_ss). You can find dozens of sites to verify the progress.

I have Health care through my company as you probably do to....so stop the whiny BS.

The USA is riddled with paved roads, bridges, tunnels, train tracks, airports. I took a paved road to work today...God Bless Dwight D. Eisenhower (a REPUBLICAN) for establishing the Interstate Highway System in the 1950s!!!!! You liberal idiots probably hate Ike as well...just get over yourselves already.
Old 13 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Fake News and BS:
FYI, wall is getting built (you cant snap your fingers with the infinity gauntlet have a wall magically appear you dumb_ss). You can find dozens of sites to verify the progress.
I say no. I canít find ďdozens of sitesĒ

You invoked this so if you canít point us at these DOZENS of sites we conclude YOU LIE

^^^^ simple old school MAGA values. PROVE your claim big boy

Remember .....Ē DOZENSĒ

Now get busy

Quote:
I have Health care through my company as you probably do to....so stop the whiny BS.
Not everyone I care about does. Further, my faith requires that my fellow man be better cared for in this matter.

So F*** off

Quote:
The USA is riddled with paved roads, bridges, tunnels, train tracks, airports. I took a paved road to work today...God Bless Dwight D. Eisenhower (a REPUBLICAN) for establishing the Interstate Highway System in the 1950s!!!!! You liberal idiots probably hate Ike as well...just get over yourselves already.
Didnít IKE specifically warn against the military industrial complex taking over ( as it has )?

Further, how is the infrastructure bill Trump has promised for 3 yrs....those bridges and roads need repair !!!!

Good luck con. In addition to the impeachment you may find his record is hard to defend ....especially while heís acting like a slurring , drooling madman !!!!

Good luck !

Try to recall how HRC was portrayed when she had a pneumonia and olease antixipate how much tougher this campaign will be for you

I look forward to continued engagement here and elsewhere
Old 13 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
The "deal" isn't much of a deal and largely sets up back to where we were before. Also, it's only a "phase one" and if Trump doesn't like what China has done there won't be a phase two. In the meanwhile billions have been lost by American companies and farmers.
Relationships that take years to build are now shattered and probably won't be rebuilt until trump is out of office (no one trusts him). US taxpayers have paid out over $25B in farm subsidies so that Trump wouldn't lose the rural vote. So. Much. Winning.

As for his getting things done? no wall, no healthcare, no infrastructure....He got a tax cut for the rich and has skyrocketed the nation's debt to historic levels (at a time when we should be paying it down). So yipppee he's making us more broke, just like he did in many of his failed businesses. The House has sent over dozens of bills to the GOP controlled Senate that Moscow Mitch won't even bring to a vote.
Who sent you the agreement to read? Or may e you are quoting the wsj that said trump was rolling back existing tariffs. Thatís fake news.

Anything we get from China is more then we had, so it is a win for the us. I ha ent heard a democratic politician denounce trump on his stance with China. It is just liberals like you who try to make an issue out of it either way. Tariffs and he is hurting us consumers, no tariffs, he caved to Chinese. News flash, inflation is tamed! Us consumer is driving our economy higher, record low unemployment. Oh, and guess what record unemployment means? More people with healthcare, healthcare not paid for by tax dollars. Guess what else record unemployment means? More people paying taxes and more money for social security and Medicare. Stick to teaching history or English. Leave finance markets to the big boys
Old 12 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Who sent you the agreement to read? Or may e you are quoting the wsj that said trump was rolling back existing tariffs. Thatís fake news.

Anything we get from China is more then we had, so it is a win for the us. I ha ent heard a democratic politician denounce trump on his stance with China. It is just liberals like you who try to make an issue out of it either way. Tariffs and he is hurting us consumers, no tariffs, he caved to Chinese. News flash, inflation is tamed! Us consumer is driving our economy higher, record low unemployment. Oh, and guess what record unemployment means? More people with healthcare, healthcare not paid for by tax dollars. Guess what else record unemployment means? More people paying taxes and more money for social security and Medicare. Stick to teaching history or English. Leave finance markets to the big boys

Who sent YOU the agreement to read ?

Honestly man. You sound drunk. Go sleep your stupor off
Old 6 Hours Ago
Unregistered

To top off Trump's already bad week ( he's nearly impeached and a 16 year old girl beat him out for a prize he covets), SCOTUS agreed to hear arguments about Congress subpoening his tax returns 😆😆😆😆