Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderator needed in Oregon

Since the Oregon forum has become more popular, we need a moderator that understands this area. The present moderators are all from Fl or Mass.
    A moderator must be unbiased. Must read unpleasant things about their team and understand that it is opinion. A moderator must delete and edit obsenity, and any sexual, racist or political posts. This is not the forum for that. A moderator must let smack talk about teams stand as long as it does not mention a players name in a negative way, or a coach in a slanderous way. This is competitive soccer so smack talk is allowed, but not the rest.
    If you have the time and are unbiased then contact me, thebes20. You will see my icon on the bottom of the Oregon page. Thanks

BTW the new moderators that were added in Florida got a little instruction and then have even surpassed me in their knowledge of moderating. It is easy, but you have to have some computer skills. I have been amazed at how good they are.

Comment

I nominate Thusc mom.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I nominate Thusc mom.
        Thanks Thusc mom for that post.

Comment

Originally posted by thebes20 View Post
          BTW the new moderators that were added in Florida got a little instruction and then have even surpassed me in their knowledge of moderating. It is easy, but you have to have some computer skills. I have been amazed at how good they are.
          We need some one affiliated with the Timbers as moderator to restore "truth" and groupthink* to this forum.

*groupthink def.

Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs when a group of people, with the desire for harmony or conformity within the group results in irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcomes.
          Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints.
          Loyalty to the group requires individuals to avoid raising controversial issues or alternative solutions, and there is loss of individual creativity, uniqueness and independent thinking.

Comment

We need some one affiliated with the Timbers as moderator to restore "truth" and groupthink* to this forum.

*groupthink def.

Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs when a group of people, with the desire for harmony or conformity within the group results in irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcomes.
            Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints.
            Loyalty to the group requires individuals to avoid raising controversial issues or alternative solutions, and there is loss of individual creativity, uniqueness and independent thinking.
            I nominate Sunny Dulai.....he can be reached at (360) 254-3950

Comment

I nominate Thusc mom.
              How much does this pay??

Comment

Originally posted by thebes20 View Post
                My dd has recently joined Crossfire Oregon ECNL, I need a second job, how much does this gig pay?

Comment

How much does this pay??

All the free espresso you can drink.

Comment

All the free espresso you can drink.
                    Then it won't be a fair moderator, only a TA parent would have time to sit on this page all day and moderate.

Comment

Then it won't be a fair moderator, only a TA parent would have time to sit on this page all day and moderate.

I disagree. I think there are an awful lot of wealthy single income parents at the OPL/ECL

Comment

I disagree. I think there are an awful lot of wealthy single income parents at the OPL/ECL
                        Yes but we're too busy flying around the country with our kids.

Comment

I nominate _______.
                          OK, I'll do it under the following conditions:

1. $900 monthly lease allowance for a Lexus.
                          2. $400 monthly credit on my Starbucks card.
                          3. Unlimited tanning and yoga at THE really nice studio. You know which one.
                          4. $500 monthly credit for Nordstrom's. I need to dress nice to make this work.

I can be contacted at best_soccer_dad_ever@elitesupersoccerkidstars.com

I will be in the coffee shop from 2-3 pm every day catching up on the action here on my laptop assuming I don't pull a muscle at yoga.

Act quick because I have other people looking at my services.

Comment

OK, I'll do it under the following conditions:

1. $900 monthly lease allowance for a Lexus.
                            2. $400 monthly credit on my Starbucks card.
                            3. Unlimited tanning and yoga at THE really nice studio. You know which one.
                            4. $500 monthly credit for Nordstrom's. I need to dress nice to make this work.

I can be contacted at best_soccer_dad_ever@elitesupersoccerkidstars.com

I will be in the coffee shop from 2-3 pm every day catching up on the action here on my laptop assuming I don't pull a muscle at yoga.

Act quick because I have other people looking at my services.
                            I think we should go with this, if we let a TA parent do it, TA will just raise the fees of all the kiddies membership dues to pay for it.

Comment

I'm sure some Thusc parents have already emailed to do this, Tom makes them monitor his site 24/7 to respond to any negative posts about Thusc, especially Onyx.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X