Ecnl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh, it looks like someone may have screwed the pooch. FC Portland is going to Phoenix in the middle of November. So, if there are HS players still in playoffs then what are they going to do? Might only be one to two players from any HS that is impacted, but be in the playoffs and not have a key player, that will be fun for them. I know of one player who is likely to be impacted. But she's in it for herself anyway so this is nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Uh oh, it looks like someone may have screwed the pooch. FC Portland is going to Phoenix in the middle of November. So, if there are HS players still in playoffs then what are they going to do? Might only be one to two players from any HS that is impacted, but be in the playoffs and not have a key player, that will be fun for them. I know of one player who is likely to be impacted. But she's in it for herself anyway so this is nothing new.
      I would take Phoenix and ECNL over HS playoffs any day.

Comment

Apparently you spend a lot of free time going to the ECNL website reading all of their articles. It's as if you found a new toy. And furthermore, you think it necessary to post all of your favorites on here as if they are important. We get that you are trying to justify joining ECNL. If your dd is a good player, then she might benefit. If she is not a top player, you are just throwing your money away.
        Is this really all you can muster? You must be tired. Go take a nap and come back refreshed with a better "I hate ECNL and so should you" post.

Oh no! Someone reads!!

Comment

We needed another ECNL thread. Thanks to the OP for providing this for us.
          We needed a legitimate one, without the bullsh** titles.... yes, you are welcome.

Comment

ECNL caused Benghazi
            Obama is to blame for ECNL........... and therefore Benghazi

Comment

But she's in it for herself anyway so this is nothing new.
              And she should be in it for .... you and your child???

Comment

Is this really all you can muster? You must be tired. Go take a nap and come back refreshed with a better "I hate ECNL and so should you" post.

Oh no! Someone reads!!
                Yeah, you should be proud of yourself for reading fluff journalism. But for you, it's about the same as everyone else reading Moby Dick. And why you feel the need to post it is beyond me. Yeah, wow, lots of ECNL girls go to top colleges. We know that. It's been beaten to death. Too bad ECNL won't take crummy players like your dd and turn her into a top player. I know you think that, but it won't happen. You are wasting $10,000 this year just to see her get humiliated. You need to ask yourself why you are doing this to her.

Comment

We needed a legitimate one, without the bullsh** titles.... yes, you are welcome.
                  But the same bullsh** claims about what ECNL will do for players, which isn't true and is full of lies.

Comment

And she should be in it for .... you and your child???
                    It's a team sport, bad teammates are no good for the team.

Comment

Yeah, you should be proud of yourself for reading fluff journalism. But for you, it's about the same as everyone else reading Moby Dick. And why you feel the need to post it is beyond me. Yeah, wow, lots of ECNL girls go to top colleges. We know that. It's been beaten to death. Too bad ECNL won't take crummy players like your dd and turn her into a top player. I know you think that, but it won't happen. You are wasting $10,000 this year just to see her get humiliated. You need to ask yourself why you are doing this to her.
                      Why are you making the assumption that the poster's daughter is a crummy player and that she will get humiliated by playing ECNL.

Comment

Why are you making the assumption that the poster's daughter is a crummy player and that she will get humiliated by playing ECNL.
                        I know who he is. He doesn't realize this however.

Comment

Some stats about ECNL and the PAC12

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....me/840718.html
                          You know what they say about statistics? They're better then autonomous bitching on the T/S blog.

It's just a press release, everyone doesn't have to get their undies in a bunch. They may have massaged the numbers to include the incoming class and most will be from "Wa,So Cal, etc." Complain that it was cost over $70,000 a year, complain that the coaching isn't as good as your little club, it was take too much time, it's not fair, playing a few matches in FWRL is far better.

Go ahead. But the writing is on the wall.

Comment

You know what they say about statistics? They're better then autonomous bitching on the T/S blog.

It's just a press release, everyone doesn't have to get their undies in a bunch. They may have massaged the numbers to include the incoming class and most will be from "Wa,So Cal, etc." Complain that it was cost over $70,000 a year, complain that the coaching isn't as good as your little club, it was take too much time, it's not fair, playing a few matches in FWRL is far better.

Go ahead. But the writing is on the wall.
                            So where is your daughter going to play in college?

Comment

Some stats about ECNL and the PAC12

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....me/840718.html
                              How about some stats about your dd? Is she going to a Pac 12 school? Is she even going to play in college? We know a lot of players going into the Pac 12, the ACC, the Big 12, .... played in ECNL. Apparently your daughter is playing in ECNL. So, is she going to play in one of those conferences?

Comment

So where is your daughter going to play in college?

You can rest assured it is a top school and it's a full ride.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X